Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3266399 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistabiola: 8:52am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:
If you know you are tired of losing let us take piksure here.

I want us to create a group of 50-members then we can hit the ground.
Once we are up to 50, we kick start

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

For the first week, we will be punting with N500 to test run the system.

Just quote me with your phone number and I will add you on whatapps group.

If after the end of a week, you are are not okay with it, then you can opt out shekina

This will be a side business, not try your luck things

I'm in 07035208271
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lennycool9(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
I am in 08065743482
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ezeonline2(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

For the first week, we will be punting with N500 to test run the syste

If after the end of a week, you are are not okay with it, then you can opt out shekina

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mboii(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by omovigho82(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Seeeeeeee: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

This will be a side business, not try your luck things. Click link below to join

https:///EdU7vbfWcfVDnRNaybZzby

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JesusBorn: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

This will be a side business, not try your luck things. Click link below to join

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RealKesla: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2019
mourinhob:
Tell her Steve gave you her number.
Try call her today cos that line no too dey go. It's like it's not her main line
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by silibaba: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2019
Still counting, once we get to 50.the gate will be shot down
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zaccshegzy(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ucval05: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Seeeeeeee:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
he is speaking from experience that Google don't have

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ucval05: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ucval05: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

08026414097/
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2019
RealKesla:
Bro, I called her explaining to her that steve gave me your number but she doesnt still grab. She just keep ending the call. Please tell her am your friend and am the one that called her with this number 08090099338
just bcuz of toto

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2019
mourinhob:
Tell her Steve gave you her number.
Try call her today cos that line no too dey go. It's like it's not her main line

Bro, i called her and said Steve posted her number on nairaland that she is looking for a boyfriend. She just hissed and cut the call sad

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mboii(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

Bro, i called her and said Steve posted her number on nairaland that she is looking for a boyfriend. She just hissed and cut the call sad

Why would you say such to a gurl @d first conversation "" #uhmm undecided
REAALBETPAWA:

Why would you say such to a gurl @d first conversation "" #uhmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mourinhob: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

looking for boyfriend? una no go kill me for this nairaland. who send you such message�

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JesusBorn: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:
Still counting, once we get to 50.the gate will be shot down
Hmmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mourinhob: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2019
yehmy:
just bcuz of toto

I met her this morning, she was being fearful and all that. she naive.

though she has agreed a meet up with a member here at ikoyi on Sunday morning. so she� ttold me. she dry fear Yahoo boys
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samobaba4u(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RealKesla: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2019
I love those naive types and besides she said she stays close to my place making it more awesome.
mourinhob:

I met her this morning, she was being fearful and all that. she naive.

though she has agreed a meet up with a member here at ikoyi on Sunday morning. so she� ttold me. she dry fear Yahoo boys
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2019
mourinhob:

looking for boyfriend? una no go kill me for this nairaland. who send you such message�

I thought that’s what u said earlier?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mourinhob: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

Why will you even tell her I posted her number on nairaland. dude you fall hand. na only one guy I replied his mention about the chick digits.
You don spoil show. Cos she will think total strangers are harrassing her. You didn't ask me for her number. You still picked the number and didn't present your talk well.
p.s . I only told her I will refer her to my friends. so she could raise her money cos I couldn't cater to her demands alone. she didn't even tell the amount involved cos I didn't even ask. Me no wan come de cater for olosho financial woe.
the first guy had it smooth cos I called her to expect a call from my friend. that's why I kinda interviewed the guy before giving him The digits. You grab
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mourinhob: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2019
REAALBETPAWA:

I thought that’s what u said earlier?
nope. I said she admitted to be a financial woes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2019
mourinhob:

Why will you even tell her I posted her number on nairaland. dude you fall hand. na only one guy I replied his mention about the chick digits.
You don spoil show. Cos she will think total strangers are harrassing her. You didn't ask me for her number. You still picked the number and didn't present your talk well.
p.s . I only told her I will refer her to my friends. so she could raise her money cos I couldn't cater to her demands alone. she didn't even tell the amount involved cos I didn't even ask. Me no wan come de cater for olosho financial woe.
the first guy had it smooth cos I called her to expect a call from my friend. that's why I kinda interviewed the guy before giving him The digits. You grab

Ok bro. Can u tell her to expect incoming call from reaalbetpawa the guy from nairaland that just call her
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RealKesla: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Please interview me too before I will call her back again so she doesnt see my as a stranger.
mourinhob:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Blesser28(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Onyejemechimere:
With Today's win it means am on a run for Alabi's money.

Its been long, its OnyejemeChimere.

Played 6 (2 Odds), won 5!

Made 92k in 4 days.

I post my games on WSG. Winners green cathedral.

More wins to come...

https: //chat. whatsapp. com/GDrGNrVVBX337rXcWpcVzi

Link to WSG, close all the space, copy and put in a browser.

Let's win together
link to the group
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2019
una don carry ashawo business enter here

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gnykelly(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2019
silibaba:
welcome on board
49 more to go
0801 234 5678
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emeviks: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Count me in bro

silibaba:

Daily 1.5- 2.0odd daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.