Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3291783 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fineboynl(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2019
guys it look like I wasted 6 draws..

I got the draws on tuesday. and as at Wednesday bet9ja or any bet platform hadn't displayed this game for bet. so I decide to bet them on Friday Saturday.

I forgot that Australian games do start earlier before 9am.

the draws. entered. I feel like crying. do you know what is 6 draws

here are the numbers

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by murphyrichy(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2019
fineboynl:
guys it look like I wasted 6 draws..

I got the draws on tuesday. and as at Wednesday bet9ja or any bet platform hadn't displayed this game for bet. so I decide to bet them on Friday Saturday.

I forgot that Australian games do start earlier before 9am.

the draws. entered. I feel like crying. do you know what is 6 draws

here are the numbers

how does this numbers relate to bet9ja....it looks like lotto numbers.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fineboynl(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2019
murphyrichy:
how does this numbers relate to bet9ja....it looks like lotto numbers.
pool draws and no pool office already where I live
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Z5LHSWRQ

@Godvilla , @Alvin007

modified typo error tho
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2019
B914APRQCRSTZE-1305002

embarassed bad cashout...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Last game for today

Z5LHQR8K

#2000 to collect #18000

Starts soon.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2019
realvikash:
Z5LHSWRQ

@Godvilla , @Alvin007

modified typo error tho
Nice..strictly first half...but did you rely on luck or statistics?...coz I believe statistics would really help in deciding...the stronger team against the weak..or the teams with the ‘first to score’ streak should be picked..some teams don’t usually score a goal until the 2nd half..lemme go through it..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:

with regards to the above
the group link is on my signature
maximum : 10 serious participants
let's make it happen
cc
betawa
lhimet
sat
Anycoal40
others grin

modified

Please, do remove me. I don't gamble again.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gewise7(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
BETPAWA:

Please, do remove me. I don't gamble again.
What do you do now?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JBKanada: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

If there’s anything I know for sure...it’s the fact that this ‘delta’ soap man here, picks nice games...he’d hit Alabi soon. grin

I second that.
And his odds ain't that bad. The min I've observed is about 1.26 which means with 3 selections you can get a double reward for your risk. What I don't understand is when people opt for odds of 1.10 sometimes even as low as 1.05. Omo that's someone risking 100% to collect 5% just like those scalpers in fx trading. At the end of the day the best you get to achieve is a break-even.

I wish we all think in terms of risk reward ratio, it'd help with our selections.

The games we lost yesterday, with 2 selections per bet we'd get a double. Been thinking. Just that we're looking at the "milla" ticket grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gewise7(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
2dice01:
it can be frustrating angry

Bro why did you let the money over ripe
You should have withdrew as you make ur winnings except if you won the money on acca

Hope you don't have 2 account with them cus they will use it against you then freeze your account

They did the same to me but the money wasn't up to 1m tho ..mine was up to a month they keep telling me i will hear from them soon

They Just paid me

I have a feeling that they will pay you since they haven't close ur account

You can check I made a thread about it
Kindly update it on your thread that you have been paid.

thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrcrabs(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
deltateam:
Last game for today

Z5LHQR8K

#2000 to collect #18000

Starts soon.

Coupon expired already... Any other solution wanna play the game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
well i tried my best to do something for the house but it seems them no wan learn

well Sha

when I hear weekends I hear GREEEENNNSSS
hence Saturdays are for GREEEENNNSSS cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
JBKanada:

I second that.
And his odds ain't that bad. The min I've observed is about 1.26 which means with 3 selections you can get a double reward for your risk. What I don't understand is when people opt for odds of 1.10 sometimes even as low as 1.05. Omo that's someone risking 100% to collect 5% just like those scalpers in fx trading. At the end of the day the best you get to achieve is a break-even.

I wish we all think in terms of risk reward ratio, it'd help with our selections.

The games we lost yesterday, with 2 selections per bet we'd get a double. Been thinking. Just that we're looking at the "milla" ticket grin
The problem is being able to decipher the ‘judas’ team(s). I’ve played a lotta ‘supposedly’ sure 2-5 odds that didn’t come through..yet, I’ve also played a lot of over 2k odds and only one Judas showed up.. it’s basically a game of luck..we just gotta keep trying. Sometimes I play a minimum of 15 games per day...testing and trying to come up with strategies...and I lose about 2-4K per day...one day..luck must shine on me.. angry
That’s why I stake as low as 100 naira these days...and risk playing such games 10 times a day. I feel it’s better than playing with over 50k..with the same village-people results.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alonso2214(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Itsmedozie:
group link on my signature
not working ooo abi what happen.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
ARCHEMEDESME:
Long time bosses.my contribution,feel free to remix
Z5lJf5p5
Z5mJf8cr
games hav start o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JBKanada: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

Nice..strictly first half...but did you rely on luck or statistics?...coz I believe statistics would really help in deciding...the stronger team against the weak..or the teams with the ‘first to score’ streak should be picked..some teams don’t usually score a goal until the 2nd half..lemme go through it..

The selections ain't bad o. O 0.5 1H used to be good to me some time ago till things went under. But why does it feel like Germany should be thrown out of that ticket wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JBKanada: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

The problem is being able to decipher the ‘judas’ team(s). I’ve played a lotta ‘supposedly’ sure 2-5 odds that didn’t come through..yet, I’ve also played a lot of over 2k odds and only one Judas showed up.. it’s basically a game of luck..we just gotta keep trying. Sometimes I play a minimum of 15 games per day...testing and trying to come up with strategies...and I lose about 2-4K per day...one day..luck must shine on me.. angry
That’s why I stake as low as 100 naira these days...and risk playing such games 10 times a day. I feel it’s better than playing with over 50k..with the same village-people results.

Lol. Those village guys dey use very sophisticated telescopes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

Realvikash
A case study here is the game between Turkey and France. Based on both team’s motivation..that match might be tough..I won’t be surprised if neither of them concedes at first half. I ran a quick analyses on their past 5 matches(Turkey Vz France). Here’s is my result..
Average goal minute for Turkey is 76mins.
Average goal minute for France is 65mins.
Ps: Soccer is a game being played by humans. Humans are inconsistent..so, we can basically rely on luck and statistics.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
JBKanada:

The selections ain't bad o. O 0.5 1H used to be good to me some time ago till things went under. But why does it feel like Germany should be thrown out of that ticket wink
That’s why the motivation of the teams should be put into consideration. cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
mrcrabs:

Coupon expired already... Any other solution wanna play the game

You should. We are very close.

Z5LHLFG6

#2000 to collect #18 000 hopefully.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alert20: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
toolluu:
DQVRF..1.5 odds for this one but maximum stake is 18k

Baba the code no dey work... Kept saying not found, or is not 1xbet code?

DQVRF...& 1EVRF....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

Used stats bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
gewise7:
What do you do now?

I work legitimately online now.

I deal with crypto.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alonso2214(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

punting have been like hell to everyone...But the question is what can we do?
for me 2odd is the best strategy with flatstake if u are in this game for long and you do 4days consecutive losses then you sit up and take a break...i can't loose 2odds in 4days not possible don't be greedy discipline 2-4 games and another tip for us all let's explore other sports...football na scam this days�� take or leave it

For the million ticket u can do that anytime u wish...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
realvikash:

Used stats bro
Stats or luck..I don play am since.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

Stats or luck..I don play am since.. cheesy

Lmao grin
1xBet codes

UKRTF

3R6TF
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
alonso2214:
punting have been like hell to everyone...But the question is what can we do?
for me 2odd is the best strategy with flatstake if u are in this game for long and you do 4days consecutive losses then you sit up and take a break...i can't loose 2odds in 4days not possible don't be greedy discipline 2-4 games and another tip for us all let's explore other sports...football na scam this days�� take or leave it

For the million ticket u can do that anytime u wish...

Good advise bro...I have the rollover running on the side..I use nairabet for that tho. It’s not greed..you said 2-4 games discipline..what if your luck lies in the 7th game? cheesy
Bruv..the main thing here is to use ‘Spare’ money.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by murphyrichy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
fineboynl:
pool draws and no pool office already where I live
ok, pool..its Alright
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
realvikash:

Lmao grin
1xBet codes

UKRTF

3R6TF
I don run comot that bookie...been losing games there lately..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JBKanada: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Meanwhile Alvin007, let's work around the combo market. You drop them just like you did yesterday then we remix. Then as one sees fit he/she can decide whether or not to go the route of creating a backup with 2 selections per bet from the list. If possible let's target 1.45 odds min. In my "probably naïve" opinion, the fewer the selections the better our chances and the easier we can review where we missed it and learn from it like Delta said earlier. Honestly, 16 selections with max losses of 3 is a fantastic feat.

Baba Delta abeg you go join us for the remix going forward. I like your spirit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alvin007:

I don run comot that bookie...been losing games there lately..
This one touch me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.