₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,162,202 members, 4,711,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 07:51 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (143342 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 Cont'd / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lukfame(m): 11:11am On Jan 12
Saltwater:
Can you share the link please
just go to your local government and make enquiries. I'm in Ikeja Lagos and the registration is closing on Monday. I guess it depends on the area.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justhere: 11:12am On Jan 12
anyone with good 2odd should quote me. 97% favour, so that the remaining 3% can go for sure.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 11:13am On Jan 12
locust:


What is the inec stuff about?
Vacancy for Electoral staffs for the election period.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:13am On Jan 12
Try this

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:17am On Jan 12
coolest01:
Nah, money dey inside?

If you are selected. Big money.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:18am On Jan 12
locust:


What is the inec stuff about?

Electorate member.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:18am On Jan 12
1XBET

78 ODDS

KB33U

...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Odionwere: 11:18am On Jan 12
Justhere:
anyone with good 2odd should quote me.
97% favour, so that the remaining 3% can go for sure.
i do. Follow my post
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 11:18am On Jan 12
Justhere:
anyone with good 2odd should quote me. 97% favour, so that the remaining 3% can go for sure.
play arsenal win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 11:19am On Jan 12
Justhere:
anyone with good 2odd should quote me.
97% favour, so that the remaining 3% can go for sure.

Z6CQVK89
Good luck.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolest01(m): 11:21am On Jan 12
JixNation:
If you are selected. Big money.
Thanks. information is power.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolest01(m): 11:22am On Jan 12
Viking007:
viking0007 at outlook dot com
Mail sent
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Delaw00(m): 11:22am On Jan 12
Please boss is it online? If it's can you help drop link...
lukfame:
I registered yesterday and it was very fast. Like 10 mins.

Those eligible(Format cos they don't follow these rules)
A) Ex-corp members ( 2015 till date with photocopy of discharge certificate)
B) Staff of Federal ministries, department, agencies with photocopy of their appointment letter & I.D card
C) Students of Federal tertiary institutions with more than 1yr to graduate with photocopy of admission letter & I.D card.
NB: original of documents are to be sighted at the point of submission of application.
All applications should be address to the ELECTORAL OFFICER & submitted to INEC office in your locality not later than 14th January 2019.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by femo86(m): 11:22am On Jan 12
Justhere:
anyone with good 2odd should quote me.
97% favour, so that the remaining 3% can go for sure.

Z6CQTN2R
2.45 odds
Stake and relax
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:23am On Jan 12
JixNation:

It is okay brother man.
Did you apply for this INEC adhoc stuff?
if ur school is open meet them at the admin inec might have dropped form in ur school should incase corp member in ur vicinity are not enough, if not walk up to inec office and tell them u will like to participate, training starts fully on Thursday, we've done intro this past Thursday here...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:23am On Jan 12
Good luck... See you later

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justhere: 11:24am On Jan 12
botanist123:
play arsenal win
Arsenal is playing away from home oh. I dey fair away oh

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justhere: 11:25am On Jan 12
femo86:

Z6CQTN2R 2.45 odds Stake and relax
thanks,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:25am On Jan 12
JixNation:

If you are selected. Big money.
don't deceive ursef, the money involved this time around is not even close to 40k but let's see how it goes cuz most of us don dey hear say na 34k dem go pay us for the 2 election including training allowance which is too small considering risk involved
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:26am On Jan 12
yehmy:
if ur school is open meet them at the admin inec might have dropped form in ur school should incase corp member in ur vicinity are not enough, if not walk up to inec office and tell them u will like to participate, training starts fully on Thursday, we've done intro this past Thursday here...
Oshe.

I will travel to Makurdi tomorrow. I wan chop federal money too.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justhere: 11:30am On Jan 12
olasneh1109:

Z6CQVK89 Good luck.
bet9ja no give TNS first half goal, I no want play over 2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DAVE41(m): 11:30am On Jan 12
Bigmex:


for hockey i dont care who wins. i just double chance my games. they draw fulltime in hockey though, but it rarely happens in these specific hockey leagues i have mentioned. American and Canadian leagues. for now these are the 2 i know


bro you are damn right on DOUBLE CHANCE ON HOCKEY but the problem is the overtime (ov)
when it reaches the overtime , game don red nah .. BECAUSE MOST BOOKIES USES THE REGULAR TIME
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ajoanu: 11:31am On Jan 12
Chiefheywhy:
1XBET

78 ODDS

KB33U

...
can you help me with 1xbet funding?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:32am On Jan 12
yehmy:
don't deceive ursef, the money involved this time around is not even close to 40k but let's see how it goes cuz most of us don dey hear say na 34k dem go pay us for the 2 election including training allowance which is too small considering risk involved

How much didnyou receive during your undergraduate days?
This thing no be easy something o.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Calibrator: 11:34am On Jan 12
So your NBM fellow cult members cannot bail you out of this predicament?

What is the whole point of belonging to a secret group when you can't table this kind of issue before the cult?

All they know is cause mayhem and chaos, zero progressive mentality.

Nobody will help you out with any kobo here.

Go and meet your fellow frat members.

JixNation:


There is no need typing epistles. I needed a loan not even to dash me. You see this screening, it will soon deny me somethings. I need it before 20th that's why I'm asking for a loan.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by josielewa(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
JixNation:
Howfa with INEC Registration?
na for lcda we go submit form ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
Z6CQY7bk

Over 0.5 home
Over 0.5 away

Do pick the one that suits your taste

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:36am On Jan 12
Calibrator:
So your NBM fellow cult members cannot bail you out of this predicament?

What is the whole point of belonging to a secret group when you can't table this kind of issue before the cult?

All they know is cause mayhem and chaos, zero progressive mentality.

Nobody will help you out with any kobo here.

Go and meet your fellow frat members.


Bro, it is too early for this.
If you can't help pass ahead. Beside it is a loan not for free.
Leave me alone please.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JixNation: 11:37am On Jan 12
josielewa:
na for lcda we go submit form ooo

Will do that on Monday. They will not be there today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ZinolyOnlineHelp: 11:39am On Jan 12
Calibrator:
So your NBM fellow cult members cannot bail you out of this predicament?

What is the whole point of belonging to a secret group when you can't table this kind of issue before the cult?

All they know is cause mayhem and chaos, zero progressive mentality.

Nobody will help you out with any kobo here.

Go and meet your fellow frat members.

let it be thy nyash

If I hear peem from you again this morning

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by josielewa(m): 11:42am On Jan 12
JixNation:


Will do that on Monday. They will not be there today.
just go there with ur
application letter
hnd or bsc certificate
nysc discharge certificate
your bank sortcode
cv....thats all bro...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Odionwere: 11:43am On Jan 12
FC Porto U19 vs Gil Vicente U19.
Pick: over 3.5goals.

3+ odds.

Starts 12pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (474) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

Viewing this topic: olasneh1109, sugarberri(f), whitelondon, Melonny(m), 2019prophets(m), peteromakay, Rushmore(f), abbeycrane25, intswagga(m), Kingdolla, Gizzilopapi, NeoSOS(m), CAPSLOCKED, jasp12(m), Babagirls(m), Dani4tech(m), Lordseyad(m), abiolag(m), yehmy(m), Heftyceo, keandre, kaso0(m), Sunky4all(m), DONMAYOR19(m), phranco(m), Rootprof, Bankalert(m), Obatise, Jagaban880, PrinceFaFem(m), kingDELE(m), PreciousRahl(m), tooexclusive, tessyjnr, robinsoncrusoe(m), RevenGeMission, didisky(m), SeunKelechi, donnick67(m), bomasek(m), emzry1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.