Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3265470 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mistabiola: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
danduchi:
how does it feel being the most stupid and hated on this forum and in real life Tissuepaper

After using tissuepapper, how do you dispose it.... Just free the guy. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Biggie2206: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
danduchi:
how does it feel being the most stupid and hated on this forum and in real life Tissuepaper

Stop quoting it, it derives joy in seeing people quote it.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olahajayi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!
Happy Birthday.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
keeping to my promise I made to the house

for tomorrow
Ringkobing IF vs B93 Copenhagen
(Away to win)
Denmark 2nd division
disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss resulting from this game

cc
whodoweblame

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BLUEJAYY: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
Never better my homie....lol i have to give it to them hot. cool

I see your enchanting escapades on the romance section with them cuties.. Slain any fresh pussies lately? smiley
Fair enough. grin

I gotta tell you Tissue, for me, pussy is a way of life. It's basically my only source of relaxation and good vibes and I can never get enough of it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
danduchi:
i would have given u audience but ever since i discovered that u are a beggarly bastard i'm afraid i'll have to end this ...i mean think of what my associates will say if i am caught communicating with a crumblord smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WhoDoWeBlame: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Itsmedozie:
keeping to my promise I made to the house

for tomorrow
Ringkobing IF vs B93 Copenhagen
(Away to win)
Denmark 2nd division
disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss resulting from this game

cc
whodoweblame
thumbs up man,hoping for greens since that is what weekends are meant for.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thelonewolff(f): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
the both of them alongside freshaboki were banned by puskinn for posting too many red tomatoes on this group grin

Its a hidden rule on the gambling thread that many are not aware of smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Fair enough. grin

I gotta tell you Tissue, for me, pussy is a way of life. It's basically my only source of relaxation and good vibes and I can never get enough of it. smiley
well said my man...i mean what is life without having to bask in the amiable warmth of the labia majora, whenever i'm in there nothing matters anymore...call it a safe haven smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
olahajayi:

Happy Birthday.
Thanks bruv
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday.. Welcome back
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by danduchi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
i would have given u audience but ever since i discovered that u are a beggarly bastard i'm afraid i'll have to end this ...i mean think of what my associates will say if i am caught communicating with a crumblord smiley
Who failed u in this life? You're so full of bitterness. I don't know which healing u need most, ur heart or your terrible lips. Hope you know that vitiligo will spread from your lips down to your anal crack. The worse is you don't feel remorse for healing Tissuepaper. Few days ago you scam someone of 3k and you were called upon. Now you trying to spread your hate here nematode. The devil know how vile your heart is and gave you vitiligo even your kids will not be proud to show you to their friends. I can imagine the stigma u facing. Human shedding it skin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sleeknaija(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to u bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BLUEJAYY: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
well said my man...i mean what is life without having to bask in the amiable warmth of the labia majora, whenever i'm in there nothing matters anymore...call it a safe haven smiley
I see you're a fellow gentleman of culture. smiley

A safe haven for the throbbing, veiny and thirsty dong. A fountain for it to wet it's throat with the gushing water of life.

There's no better place to be in this world than between a woman's thighs. A home of comfort. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
sleeknaija:

Happy birthday to u bro
Thanks. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
rawe45:

Happy Birthday.. Welcome back
Thanks bro..lol...I was banished... grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
TissuePaper:

You are disturbing the peace of this forum. Can you please shut up!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I see you're a fellow gentleman of culture. smiley

A safe haven for the throbbing, veiny and thirsty dong. A fountain for it to wet it's throat with the gushing water of life.

There's no better place to be in this world than between a woman's thighs. A home of comfort. smiley
haha i feel you mon smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday bro, have a blessed new age
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ellisprincewill(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Abeg how can someone collect the airdrop from the blockchain app
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
ellisprincewill:
Abeg how can someone collect the airdrop from the blockchain app

Have you been credited??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ellisprincewill(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shezkid:

Have you been credited??
yes..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Zontage:

Happy birthday bro, have a blessed new age
Thanks bruv

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
ellisprincewill:
yes..

Lemme tell you how I did mine :
I swapped the Stellar to BTC and I sent it to my luno account..
It's now in my bank account...

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ellisprincewill(m): 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shezkid:

abeg gimme your number bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=ellisprincewill post=79333410] abeg gimme your number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Incoming
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alvin007:
Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday Gemini King

wish u long lyfe,happiness, success and more green

Enjoy baba nla smiley.....where ma cake undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shezkid:

how much enter ur account e reach 8k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.