Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241579 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Biggie2206: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
I curse Victor the person that introduced me to betting.
it shall never be well with you, till you die.
your lineage shall die in penury for making my life miserable and wasting all the money I have on me and bringing disgrace to myself.

Ode, na Victor carry you go betshop.

How much you give Victor since you don dey win virtual? grin

Mumu grin

Chop your big L in peace. cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JesusBorn: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
After trying patiently for two months to avoid virtual, I finally went back yesterday and they collected all the money I've been saving to start a business (#100,000) from me.
I feel like Killin myself and dieing.
this thing is like a spiritual issue.
please help me out if you have any solution to help a brother .
I've lost respect by every one around me
and I even sold m phone, because I played and owed the betting shop #38,000 for the last virtual I played

The solution is continue playing. Thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sammy7566(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
your lineage shall die in penury for making my life miserable and wasting all the money I have on me and bringing disgrace to myself.
the responsible for your actions..stop blaming people for you misdeeds.its so immature..if by introducing you to the game you won millions of naira would you curse him now??

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by harry2sexy(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
After trying patiently for two months to avoid virtual, I finally went back yesterday and they collected all the money I've been saving to start a business (#100,000) from me.
and I even sold m phone, because I played and owed the betting shop #38,000 for the last virtual I played
#100,000,that's some arbitrage capital mhennnnnn.

Cc yehmy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Exmarte: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

I guess we're not meant to make you feel bad but, ode ni e... What happened to staking what you can afford to lose? Oh, you took it as a business and staked your all now you're crying? It's not spiritual, its psychological...you were greedy and couldn't control yourself, now that you've lost it all you're blaming onw Victor, na victor follow u go stake? Face the reality, you lost your savings, go and start crying, you'll feel better. Dumbass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by harry2sexy(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Pash3685:

Check again
China double chance (x2) isn't even up to 1.80 across most bookies
Odds have flunctuated and that is the downside of arbing, You have to play very fast,your network has to be super fast,your otp has to arrived on time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Cheers

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2019
it's another beautiful day in Alabi's presence... cheesy

Today's chicken and chips loading grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
harry2sexy:
Cc yehmy
mentioning me does it make any sense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
sorry Bruv

How do u guys play this stuff cos i can't imagine myself play virtual

I haven't play it all my life even tho my friends do

To me it's like the day i knew wrestling was all staged that was the day i lost interest

Same as virtual
You know they manipulate the result so why play?

Even real match wey dem no manipulate dey cast

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Sam2310:
Cheers
Rukkabet cheesy grin

As this country dey go we go soon see

KamoruBet

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emperorventure4(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Pash3685:

I love your angle to this but let's analyse this together..
Will a bookie just void a game that has been played by millions of people or will they void only my bet?
Why would there be a security check on my account when I stake high? Do they do security check on my account when I deposit high or lose high stakes?
Besides i don't think a particular bookie will have access to my account with other bookies na
The only argument I seem to agree with is that the odds might drop abruptly or fluctuate regularly but then this is a free market where bookies are allowed to attract customers using high odds.

I await your response to the points I've raised above

To answer your question, yes they will void only your bet, its within their rights, especially betking and 1xbet they know arb when they see one, so yeah they will know you are playing arb
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tjbankz: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
abeg who can help me fund my bet9ja account in exchange for glo airtime need it urgently
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2019
guys please
if I deposits 750 on 1xbet can I withdraw 550 immediately without using it to bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
JOEGENIUS:
guys please
if I deposits 750 on 1xbet can I withdraw 550 immediately without using it to bet

No
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Pash3685:

I love your angle to this but let's analyse this together..
Will a bookie just void a game that has been played by millions of people or will they void only my bet?
Why would there be a security check on my account when I stake high? Do they do security check on my account when I deposit high or lose high stakes?
Besides i don't think a particular bookie will have access to my account with other bookies na
The only argument I seem to agree with is that the odds might drop abruptly or fluctuate regularly but then this is a free market where bookies are allowed to attract customers using high odds.

I await your response to the points I've raised above

U think you are the only one playing the arb? Why do u think booster odds keep dropping if u dont play fast.
Did u manufacture the arb from heaven? U got the info from somewhere. U dont think bookies too can use arb finding softwares?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2019
1realBobby:
it's another beautiful day in Alabi's presence... cheesy

Today's chicken and chips loading grin
Abeg share make guys play chop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cocolatti(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Please how long does betpawa payout take?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by damtan(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2019
kitogram:
Andycole40

Please lemme credit one k for your bet9ja account. You did something for me this weekend
Abeg help credit mine too naaa. This people don chop me finish. Any amount biko
Account Id Damtan01
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2019
2dice01:
Rukkabet cheesy grin

As this country dey go we go soon see

KamoruBet
i don dey use am since last year. Na only that market i dey play and i don withdrawn also on it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Cocolatti:
what time u request for payout?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by harry2sexy(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2019
yehmy:
mentioning me does it make any sense
Abi grin grin[right][/right]
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by teeboy03(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2019
theoptimist298:

U think you are the only one playing the arb? Why do u think booster odds keep dropping if u dont play fast.
Did u manufacture the arb from heaven? U got the info from somewhere. U dont think bookies too can use arb finding softwares?
Leave them o.Its only the rookies that will fall for them I pity.

Arb Playing is not an easy
1:Odds can change before you stake
2: Some bookies will not pay out your winnings in days.
3:The bookies can close your account any time.

All that stress to make 2_7k on 100k

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mcgift(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
teeboy03:
Leave them o.Its only the rookies that will fall for them I pity.

Arb Playing is not an easy
1:Odds can change before you stake
2: Some bookies will not pay out your winnings in days.
3:The bookies can close your account any time.

All that stress to make 2_7k on 100k
What's arb
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
jasp12:

While encouraging peeps to join in on arbitrage, you should as well talk about the downside

Voiding of games which leads to total loss, lower odds when the bookies suspect you are arbing, security checks on bookies when you throw in large sums of money
WHEN ITS VOIDS ITS REFUND NA AND BESIDES U ARE USING 2 BOOKIES

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cocolatti:

sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cocolatti(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
udwise123:
what time u request for payout?
Around 8am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
motta:
WHEN ITS VOIDS ITS REFUND NA AND BESIDES U ARE USING 2 BOOKIES
They might not only void your game but can as well close your account without your knowledge. They have the right since you violated their terms and conditions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dopefiend(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
harry2sexy:

Cc yehmy

Arbitrage is stressful and not worth it. They’d keep limiting you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
victor never asked you to gamble irresponsibly, did he?
its an addiction, you dont quit an addiction easily (thanks to a part of your brain)

its also the devil, your village pipu( you pray)

been there

the only way you can stop virtual (even gambling as a whole) is when you see gbege.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Inplay tip one
horsens vs aarhus
over 0.5 first half
medium stake please

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
1realBobby:
Inplay tip one
horsens vs aarhus
over 0.5 first half
medium stake please
boom baby...
chicken and chips money for today don set. shoprite here I come grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.