Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3270665 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
imagine you guys were dropping 2-3 (2-3 games) odds everyday, people will surely be smiling to bed at the end of the day.

no, all you guys know is accumulations of 20 games for 1000 odds since the thread started (which has NEVER worked)

When will you people have sense?

you will be shouting alabi while his bank acct balance keep's increasing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Looopy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
yehmy:
win first half and both team to score
Wow shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Looopy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
locust:

My fellow millionaire cheesy
Boss boss grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
deltateam:

It's now 9 odds.

It has played 2:1 thrice

This is the 4th appearance.

Z5HZ5JNW

#5000 to collect #45 000?

I did it multi score since am quite sure Saburtalo would win.

Good luck.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
win with me, don't say I didn't post it here
Coupon Code:  betking 6U8F-DS6R1-5-E3C7

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alexpetra: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please guys how long do betking process withdrawal request? Just 5k oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alexpetra: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
9ja HARD, 9ja bookie dey make things HARDER again!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
Looopy:

Wow shocked
not as easy as it seems, by the way i never chop from your money b4 Baba sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Booking Number:Z5HYLJNP

Tennis

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Seriously, na young folks dey dominate for tennis.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
TIP OF THE DAY (PREMATCH TREBBLE)

ENGLAND W vs USA W
Tip: X2

MALI vs ANGOLA
Tip: Over 0.5 match goals

BENIN vs CAMEROUN
Tip: Over 1.5 match cards

Total Odds: 1.74

Stake���(10% of your bankroll)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by halogate: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
guru's in the house...pls what's bet9ja T&C on the "support /back nigeria to win"
...I've staked on the 50% return @ 3.0odds twice. It's currently at 10k.
... how do i retrieve it.
..thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmaak2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
yehmy:
Booking Number:Z5HYLJNP

Tennis

1 yes 2 yes means what
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
hhmmcj:
TIP OF THE DAY (PREMATCH TREBBLE)

ENGLAND W vs USA W
Tip: X2

MALI vs ANGOLA
Tip: Over 0.5 match goals

BENIN vs CAMEROUN
Tip: Over 1.5 match cards

Total Odds: 1.74

Stake���(10% of your bankroll)

Please dont be distracted as you are doing a good job. I was able to close with 29k yesterday from 10k and i can tell you that is no small feat with this risky business that we do. We are all aware of the risk from the beginning and one cannot always win 100% of the time. With careful planning one can actually grow funds. I did not see you online all day and had to stake in some games. I pray i make it so i can rejoin the train. I mean if i can get 1.4 odds everday, that means i can actually grow 15k to over a 100k in one week. I know this is not easy, but all i want to know is: Is it impossible? If the answer is No then no need for any skepticism. One way or the other we shall all get to where we want, insha allahu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WINNERMENTALITY: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
pabloexboy:

you start again
so many fickle game nowadays
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pabloexboy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
WINNERMENTALITY:
so many fickle game nowadays
thats true but "its raining out there does mean we can't go outside"

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by logarithm4: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Someone please drop BETPAWA tennis game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Looopy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
yehmy:
not as easy as it seems, by the way i never chop from your money b4 Baba sad
Definitely not an easy market to predict. If I play your tip and it lands wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Looopy:

Definitely not an easy market to predict. If I play your tip and it lands wink
if u win with this market too, 3 games fit give u millions
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
There will b no upset in tennis today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Game - 3

DISCLAIMER - testing strategy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Game 4

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Game 5

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MasterZee: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
yehmy:
Game 4

What is this option? YES
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
ovenbake:

Please dont be distracted as you are doing a good job. I was able to close with 29k yesterday from 10k and i can tell you that is no small feat with this risky business that we do. We are all aware of the risk from the beginning and one cannot always win 100% of the time. With careful planning one can actually grow funds. I did not see you online all day and had to stake in some games. I pray i make it so i can rejoin the train. I mean if i can get 1.4 odds everday, that means i can actually grow 15k to over a 100k in one week. I know this is not easy, but all i want to know is: Is it impossible? If the answer is No then no need for any skepticism. One way or the other we shall all get to where we want, insha allahu
Thanks for your detailed msg and I'm very pleased for you and I celebrate with you on your winnings yesterday. I've not been active here alot for my own reasons. I feel like my presence here makes some ppl very uncomfortable. I'm not discouraged at all. I'm fine where I am but I wish all well in their punting business.
Everything's possible but you must know your onion. Do you want me to share my check list and process I use to find my picks?

1. I recommend betting on teams you already have some knowledge about. Look at the game before looking at the odds and ask yourself these questions:
What do you know about these teams?
How do you think this match will turn out?
2. Ask people that know the teams better than you. I ask my sources what they think, and get updated team news and information.
3. Look at the odds. Was it what you thought it was? Anything priced higher than what you thought it was? How has the odds moved since the marked "opened"?
4. Look at the statistics. Now you have the information, but does the statistics back the bet up as well? This is how you know you have a potential really good bet on your hands.
5. For in play bets I have already planned the bet from pre match, and if odds hit and the game turned out how I think it would, we have an in play bet on our hands.

I hope this info helps your future betting plans...

Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TUNEX89(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
pls any body with the old bet9ja site link should help me with it. thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
yehmy:
game 1
Cc bettingnoob

DISCLAIMER - It's a strategy testing
I can't see it code please?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Delight5378: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
TUNEX89:
pls any body with the old bet9ja site link should help me with it. thanks

https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Schedina.aspx
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
ihedioramma:
I can't see it code please?
the code is attached inside the screenshot

Betcode - 208.bla bla bla
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
this is the most brilliant tip i have heard in a long time. Thanks boss.
hhmmcj:

Thanks for your detailed msg and I'm very pleased for you and I celebrate with you on your winnings yesterday. I've not been active here alot for my own reasons. I feel like my presence here makes some ppl very uncomfortable. I'm not discouraged at all. I'm fine where I am but I wish all well in their punting business.
Everything's possible but you must know your onion. Do you want me to share my check list and process I use to find my picks?

1. I recommend betting on teams you already have some knowledge about. Look at the game before looking at the odds and ask yourself these questions:
What do you know about these teams?
How do you think this match will turn out?
2. Ask people that know the teams better than you. I ask my sources what they think, and get updated team news and information.
3. Look at the odds. Was it what you thought it was? Anything priced higher than what you thought it was? How has the odds moved since the marked "opened"?
4. Look at the statistics. Now you have the information, but does the statistics back the bet up as well? This is how you know you have a potential really good bet on your hands.
5. For in play bets I have already planned the bet from pre match, and if odds hit and the game turned out how I think it would, we have an in play bet on our hands.

I hope this info helps your future betting plans...

Cheers!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
andycoal40:
There will b no upset in tennis today
what is tennis without upsets? Upsets are the life blood of tennis

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sholarr12: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello house, my cash out money for a bet is 77.79

Does that mean I will have 77 Naira if I cash out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.