Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243385 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Village tips!
USA CANNOT PLAY DRAW 1ST HALF..!!!

ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Village tips!
USA CANNOT PLAY DRAW 1ST HALF..!!!

ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT?
Person post game, you come dey criticise like say na you go play the ball

u go dey form expert.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
it's funny......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
1realBobby:
Afcon finals.... Nigeria vs Madagascar

watch this space. grin
1 share 1 like
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
B938AETTETCTEA-5875274

Won Again wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

grin
Where have you been? I know you have been in our midst just with a diff moniker. Honestly, I've feared the worst or wether you don commit another financial crime.
alexistaiwo, you're a celebrated thief!!! A renowned criminal and a legitimate fraudster! I'll say it without remorse and there's nothing you can do about it physically, mentally, emotionally or otherwise because you know it's a fact. Everybody and anybody that frequents this forum knows you in person and everything that made you.

You're a Common Thief!!!

..Deal with it or Kill Ya Sef!
SMH .. You will soon disappear..... it won't last
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Austyno90(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:

OK good.I am expecting it immeaditely it gets to 50.Some people are sending WhatsApp message but it will never count. Let your name be on the no.1 in the list biko.Please,do it in tabular form and attach their moniker

Uba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
yehmy:
and if have never played your games before. The first born in your family will die prematurely, you will not succeed in this life
Sorry the first of my family is very successful. she's educated and married with kids. she's better off than all those vagabonds put together in your family. Take your inability to win ordinary 5ODDS to confirm that your family is very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
No one will last forever! Even you; but you might be sooner. ...

..who knows

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
No mind the busybody guy, person wey go soon deactivate e account

dey share village tip wey he himself no dey play come dey shout boom join
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Sorry the first of my family is very successful. she's educated and married with kids. she's better off than all those vagabonds put together in your family. Take your inability to win ordinary 5ODDS to confirm that your family is very unfortunate!
i know you really want to be unfortunate This is me booming 75odds that none of your generation will ever achieve in a single game

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Couponchecker:
No mind the busybody guy, person wey go soon deactivate e account

dey share village tip wey he himself no dey play come dey shout boom join
I win more than all of you combined will ever make even on your lucky day!

Go back from time today and check and the games I dropped, games won and losses, minus and balance and I'm still in the + in my bet balance. I'm a better tipster than alot of you (no disrespect). I don't play your fantasy slip and honestly I'm better than all of you that envy me.

DUMBB ASSS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by waxingmoon: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
First fifty people to quote me with his or her bank account details get #2000 each on tuesday evenning just to prove I own the ticket for stupid goats here ..Someone should compile the list while I confirm .The account details should be sent via WhatsApp 070 51 41 8seveneightsix
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
yehmy:
i know you really want to be unfortunate This is me booming 75odds that none of your generation will ever achieve in a single game
Yemi, you're a fraud and you lie! !! No winnings and you're broke. You're really struggling and tagging other ppl fortunes will only hyper your unfortunate luck indefinitely.

your ill luck is obsolete! Don't bother.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Go back from time today and check and the games I dropped, games won and losses, minus and balance and I'm still in the + in my bet balance. I'm a better tipster than alot of you (no disrespect). I don't play your fantasy slip and honestly I'm better than all of you that envy me.
m
DUMBB ASSS!!!
this account is owned by either Tissuepaper, bigmex or uncledeborah. only time will tell. :

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by stSmirth(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Yemi, all your hopes and dreams will melt like "ice under sun" if you act like you haven't been playing games I drop in this forum. You and your gang I prophesy into your lives on this day!!!

Come back and quote me and you'll see wonders. .
Ozoemenam chizoba u this broke poverty stricken boy so u go come here come dey form boss
Nawa oh may una no mind am oh the guy na jambite wey no succeed so him one use bet9ja blow.
Daft thing

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Yemi, you're a fraud and you lie! !! No winnings and you're broke. You're really struggling and tagging other ppl fortunes will only hyper your unfortunate luck indefinitely.

your ill luck is obsolete! Don't bother.
now i know you are sick, check through my previous post you can see i found out about this option and that is what have been playing... Aside that i posted it here to tell people about the option shows that i am a man that discover himself unlike you that copy people tips on Twitter and be forming Boss on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
stSmirth:

Ozoemenam chizoba u this broke poverty stricken boy so u go come here come dey form boss
Nawa oh may una no mind am oh the guy na jambite wey no succeed so him one use bet9ja blow.
Daft thing
grin sebi dem don deport the weyrey from gambia
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
yehmy:
grin sebi dem don deport the weyrey from gambia
Lol..
I travelled but where have you been in your life? You are still trying to figure out your unfortunate life. Come, I'll help you around and discover the world...

IDIIOT!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

Lol..
I travelled but where have you been in your life? You are still trying to figure out your unfortunate life. Come, I'll help you around and discover the world...

IDIIOT!!!
Travel grin grin make i no talk oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Win game dey hard una, na curse una won start. See wetin alabi dey cause
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

DUMBB ASSS!!!
okay, fact here is you've never played your game (i mean the one you have been copying from twitter)
you even copy the "boom" and "no dice here" from the poor twitter guy.

you know he should be the one getting all the praises from the winning inplays not you.

good day, mr control C and V.

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
stSmirth:

Daft thing
ODE,
You called me a jambite? grin well, there will be no reason for recognitions since I don't know you in person and its a faceless forum, so you're entitled to say anything without confrontation and reprimand.

if you and the rest of any member of your family could attain the level of education we strive in our family...you'll consider yourself blessed.

I might just be interracting with a failed illiterate so I'll let you off the hook.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bizsquad: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
First fifty people to quote me with his or her bank account details get #2000 each on tuesday evenning just to prove I own the ticket for stupid goats here ..Someone should compile the list while I confirm .The account details should be sent via WhatsApp 070 51 41 8seveneightsix
0048744356 GTB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rayd12(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
under 1.5 goals second half. stake everything you have and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
stSmirth:

Daft thing
hahahaha. some people are just stupid!!!!! Gosh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
Couponchecker:
okay, fact here is you've never played your game (i mean the one you have been copying from twitter)
you even copy the "boom" and "no dice here" from the poor twitter guy.

you know he should be the one getting all the praises from the winning inplays not you.

good day, mr control C and V.
Let's assume I get you and try to make any sort of sense from your (you've never played your game) quote, but I make alot of ppl here money and they are happy with those winnings. I copied BOOM and NO DICE HERE from "poor Twitter guys"... grin

You really sound like a big joke now.. You will make more sense keeping quiet when you have nothing sensible to say.

OKPONU
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmmcj:

ODE,
You called me a jambite? grin well, there will be no reason for recognitions since I don't know you in person and its a faceless forum, so you're entitled to say anything without confrontation and reprimand.

if you and the rest of any member of your family could attain the level of education we strive in our family...you'll consider yourself blessed.

I might just be interracting with a failed illiterate so I'll let you off the hook.

Even the reverse psychology worked... Close your mouth... No be only education... To prove us wrong. show your transaction details... this forum should conduct a proper research before registering some members... Else it becomes a childish thing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
hhmcj Even the reverse psychology worked... Close your mouth... No be only education... To prove us wrong. show your transaction details... this forum should conduct a proper research before registering some members... Else it becomes a childish thing

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
hhmcj Even the reverse psychology worked... Close your mouth... No be only education... To prove us wrong. show your transaction details... this forum should conduct a proper research before registering some members... Else it becomes a childish thing
imaginary transaction details u mean grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.