Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,458 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3258640 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajon1:
thanks. What's the minimum number of people that can form a CUG?

There is no minimum and maximum for the one i use... Just give the company all numbers you want registered and they will connect all to their cug platform...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
ajon1:
thanks. What's the minimum number of people that can form a CUG?

There is no minimum and maximum for the one i use... Just give the company all numbers you want registered and they will connect all to their cug platform... .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
joeeee240:

It was up to 70 I don't know if it's 76 but it was up to 70

Where is the dude now? What market did he play? Any idea?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
joeeee240:

It was up to 70 I don't know if it's 76 but it was up to 70

Bad I'm sorry, 72

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Adeyemi0(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy Real loses.Probably an accumulation of about 10 extremely safe games with odds like 1.01, 1.05.

It is greediness I assumed, you don't just pump money to betting without clear cut strategies... He should have played with 1k and try if the system will work.
You can't just select random small odd and expect to win... there are some instances where bigger odd is safer than small odd.

I hope he can recover the loss... Alabi is too wicked. Every punter have failure story.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Juzec: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ath. Bilbao - Sevilla
Draw Or Sevilla + Under 4.5 Goals1.55
Double Chance + Over/Under

Dijon - Montpellier
Montpellier To Score 1-3 Goals1.30
Total MultiGoal Away

Tottenham - Manchester Utd
Over (2.5) Goals1.60
Over/Under Goals

Inter - Benevento
Inter + Under 4.5 Goals1.60
1X2 + Over/Under Goals

Barcelona - Eibar
Away Corner Over1.60
Away Corner Over/Under

Marseille - Monaco
Marseille1.84
1X2

Real Betis - Real Madrid
Real Betis Over 0.5 Goals1.24
Home/Away- Over/Under Goals

Ittihad Tanger - El Zamalek
Draw Or El Zamalek + Under 4.5 Goals1.50
Double Chance + Over/Under

Kwara United - Sunshine Stars FC
Kwara United1.50
1X2

Enyimba - MFM FC
Enyimba1.33
1X2

Akwa United FC - El Kanemi Warriors
Akwa United FC1.25
1X2

Plateau United - FC Ifeanyi Ubah
Plateau United1.30
1X2

ODDS 128.20

Booking Number: Z6CJX6N8

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Biscuits:

Where is the dude now? What market did he play? Any idea?

Where is the dude now? Probably cruising on Waters of Spain or tasting the fine wines of Milan cheesy the market was goal scorer plus correct score other option (can't remember the exact name but it involved those two stuffs together as a market option, however it's of no importance because you can't accumulate the option any more)

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by whatmoreng: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Betting on football is not a smart ideal. As a matter of fact it is one of the worst game to bet on.

Football is the most entertaining and exciting game on earth because of one simple reason; IT IS FULL OF SURPRISES AND THEREFORE DIFFICULT TO PREDICT.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Adeyemi0:

It is greediness I assumed, you don't just pump money to betting without clear cut strategies... He should have played with 1k and try if the system will work.
You can't just select random small odd and expect to win... there are some instances where bigger odd is safer than small odd.

I hope he can recover the loss... Alabi is too wicked. Every punter have failure story.

The system has been working for him. he has passed the testing stage. However his doom was playing a particular game in many tickets. But don't stress yourself on him, there's a lot more where that came from wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
joeeee240:

Where is the dude now? Probably cruising on Waters of Spain or tasting the fine wines of Milan cheesy the market was goal scorer plus correct score other option (can't remember the exact name but it involved those two stuffs together as a market option, however it's of no importance because you can't accumulate the option any more)

Thats like accumulating correct scores? Or was it the same match?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
JixNation:

Bad I'm sorry, 72

Yup
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
joeeee240:

Firmino Niggolan and Mane.
Names, Innobets will never forget till he goes to his final abode.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Biscuits:

Thats like accumulating correct scores? Or was it the same match?

Same match? Something like that. abeg someone with the screenshot should help her out, I've forgotten how to find it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
chrisdking1:

I've seen the screenshot. I even had to have it saved on my smartphone.

I'm quite sure he either engaged Inplays or he repeated a match on plenty tickets.

This strategy I'm projecting evinces patience.

He stakes just a single ticket of 3odds daily, after a week he should have played 7tickets. If he manages to cart away wih winning 3tickets and losing 4tickets dah week, dah's 100K+ profit on a consistent 50K stake.

Plus, of course, he'll be free to play Long ACCAS on weekends.

This is not true.... Inplay has been so paying off well provided you adhere to the rule of no greediness... Same thing with virtual.. It's just greediness that makes people lose.. Though I don't participate well on this thread but you can look up to my records on this thread, my screenshots.. It's been well.. Punting gave me enough money for Christmas and new year flexing an all from inplay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by overdrive(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
JixNation:
It was 27 tickets he staked not 76 sir.

he staked a total of #7600.00
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
JixNation:

Firmino Niggolan and Mane.
Names, Innobets will never forget till he goes to his final abode.

grin

You know this grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrizzyace: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
botanist123:
let me drop village tip pls don't play d game Almenecity Over 2.5, Eindhoven Over 2.5, Sparta Rottedam Over 2.5, Japan Over 1.5 with GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Bros e be like say you go church today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Simkreative:
My Yesterday Risky Picks that hit the rock

Quote for today's game
Nice
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
dreh17:

This is not true.... Inplay has been so paying off well provided you adhere to the rule of no greediness... Same thing with virtual.. It's just greediness that makes people lose.. Though I don't participate well on this thread but you can look up to my records on this thread, my screenshots.. It's been well.. Punting gave me enough money for Christmas and new year flexing an all from inplay

Yesterday I tried playing normal game with Liverpool and I lost 7k at a go..... It pained me because it's been long since I last lost.. I just calmed myself and went back to inplay... Now I've recovered my loss and have more...
So please, inplay is dope just don't be greedy with it..
And I salute everyone on this thread, every punter.. Wish us success

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
overdrive:

he staked a total of #7600.00

That is, it was actually only N100 he used on all the stakes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SeunKelechi: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
dadebayo1:

There is no minimum and maximum for the one i use... Just give the company all numbers you want registered and they will connect all to their cug platform... .
The numbers will also pay too?

Or what if I'm to be the only one calling the numbers?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
whatmoreng:
Betting on football is not a smart ideal. As a matter of fact it is one of the worst game to bet on.

Football is the most entertaining and exciting game on earth because of one simple reason; IT IS FULL OF SURPRISES AND THEREFORE DIFFICULT TO PREDICT.
which one did u recommed for us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dreh17(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
dreh17:

Yesterday I tried playing normal game with Liverpool and I lost 7k at a go..... It pained me because it's been long since I last lost.. I just calmed myself and went back to inplay... Now I've recovered my loss and have more...
So please, inplay is dope just don't be greedy with it..
And I salute everyone on this thread, every punter.. Wish us success

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
joeeee240:

You know this grin

There was a time he staked about 6 million on different tickets. It caused an argument for one week. I think that is what made him to stay away from the thread.

Where is Looopy another millionaire.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
chrizzyace:

Bros e be like say you go church today
y u say so
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
SeunKelechi:

The numbers will also pay too?

Or what if I'm to be the only one calling the numbers?

Yes sir.. All the numbers will pay monthly.

Please sir kindly lets talk via watsaap 08069018405 so we can talk real time and i explain better

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by overdrive(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
JixNation:

It was 27 tickets he staked not 76 sir.

Sorry 72 tickets of #100 each.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olasneh1109: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Live inplay!
Cyprus
Apollon Limassol WIN @ 2.80odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by footreja: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Simkreative:
My Yesterday Risky Picks that hit the rock

Quote for today's game

Post bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Arsenal247: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Anybody to fund my sportybet in exchange for card, pls quote me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Arsenal247: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Reliable funder wanted to fund my sportybet account in exchange for card

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.