Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3244926 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
@yemi, how today go be na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shezkid:

Nice.... Use #NairabetFraud

In-fact i have even done it myself...

Let heaven fall....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dunno why everyone is having the withdrawal issues with nairabet.. Na just N50 on the 30 odd game won and I got N1500..

Requested for the withdrawal this morning and I got an alert already an hour ago..

smiley

But na ojoro if they revert a won bet o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
This same 1st HF DC/ option is on Sportybet who is known to always pay up but lack of common sense made some people to pitch tent with nairabet of all bookies grin

the option is everywhere

nairabet own is awoof, they seduced them with high odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

Gbam shey i was complaining yesterday night some dey ask me questions like say no tomorrow...

my own be say dey delete the won from my bet history....

but on my transaction details its still there...i quickly munch them....and all

waiting for a big case is like i will go public ASAP...
Update guys.. I chatted with their cc on the website and seconds later my bank account was credited.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who fit start a hashtag?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you initiate withdrawal this morning or late last night it should be in by now

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Warlord3000:
Dunno why everyone is having the withdrawal issues with nairabet.. Na just N50 on the 30 odd game won and I got N1500..

Requested for the withdrawal this morning and I got an alert already an hour ago..

smiley

But na ojoro if they revert a won bet o

That is the thing....

If i stake with 100 on an odd of 350 and it won then they cancelled it and refund the stake

then on a stake of 1000 for an odd of 35 and it lost, they are supposed to return the stake too...Simple..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
If you initiate withdrawal this morning or late last night it should be in by now

Not in anything...

Your money is small maybe that is Why??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
rawe45:

Update guys.. I chatted with their cc on the website and seconds later my bank account was credited.

How much did they pay you?
Did you request for another withdrawal?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
I even helped someone to withdraw 12k and she has gotten alert... If you are yet to get alert just chat them up they will pay #update on NAIRABET
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Warlord3000(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

That is the thing....

If i stake with 100 on an odd of 350 and it won then they cancelled it and refund the stake

then on a stake of 1000 for an odd of 35 and it lost, they are supposed to return the stake too...Simple..

Lol very funny.

Its quite dubious though but sometimes when the withdrawal failed message is gotten..
Its a glitch.. U won't see it anywhere on canceled or pending but u will get it..

Experienced that 3 days ago and the customer care mail me saying it was successful... Got my money an hour later

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

Not in anything...

Your money is small maybe that is Why??
i did mine in batches, i still have money left in my nairabet account.... Maybe reason i didn't have the withdrawal issue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
What you guys should understand is before you can withdraw a high amount, bookie site checks the game you played especially if its a single game.

you won a single game with 100 Odds and you expect them to be smiling at you, you wan wreck them?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Couponchecker:
What you guys should understand is before you can withdraw a high amount, bookie site checks the game you played especially if its a single game.

you won a single game with 100 Odds and you expect them to be smiling at you, you wan wreck them?

Wen we loose were we smiling too?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hycon:

How much did they pay you?
Did you request for another withdrawal?
I was paid the 10k I requested for and No, I didn’t request for another withdrawal.
The cc rep just told me it was successful.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollypezzle: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
From Imustreturn

�Daniel�

League - Singapore
Match: Young Lions vs Tampines Rovers
Date: 18.07.19
Time: 12:45(GMT)
Tip:| | 3-4| goals
Odd: 2.30

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Everdon1993(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Since nairabet have removed the goldmine options, let's still try this, from what have been happening on the club friends, big odds seems to be winning the 1st half with goals, i think this might help, how do you guys see this options?
1st half big odd to win + over1.5

Yehmy please check it out.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
This same 1st HF DC/ option is on Sportybet who is known to always pay up but lack of common sense made some people to pitch tent with nairabet of all bookies grin

The odds are smaller with other bookies.Use your brain man.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
I think they processed small withdrawals.
If they can process some then they should work on the rest.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

Wen we loose were we smiling too?

tomorrow go and open your own bookie site, jerryfunkiebet.com

place man city to win west ham @ 60 Odds
sha dont come here and lament

do you think you are the only one playing yehmy games, there are over 20 People doing that
so do your maths..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Everdon1993:
Since nairabet have removed the goldmine options, let's still try this, from what have been happening on the club friends, big odds seems to be winning the 1st half with goals, i think this might help, how do you guys see this options?
1st half big odd to win + over1.5

Yehmy please check it out.
God bless you for this new one na people like you i want... Straight up

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sheffy87: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hycon:

That’s what I am talking about.

They can’t take away the winnings and losses together na. They need to pay every single punter that spent money on the market.

I will contact them when I get a chance.

Bet9ja is the best, they will only remove the option.

The truth is Nairabet don’t have money.
I can tell with the look of everything that has to do with their name.

Please which of the market caused commotion on the nairabet platform? This one that nairabet is giving everyone that stake on that market negative balance.....!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Everdon1993(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
any millions ticket on betking?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jerryfunky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Couponchecker:

do you think you are the only one playing yehmy games, there are over 20 People doing that
so do your maths..

My brother i dont know what you are deriving at...

i dont even know yehmy gives game....

I for one do alot of permutations

sometimes i lose and sometimes i win

i only came to know if am the only one experiencing this shit...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
yehmy:
also thought about this awhile ago, even 'to win and over 2.5 ht' Issokay
yehmy:
i did mine in batches, i still have money left in my nairabet account.... Maybe reason i didn't have the withdrawal issue
person wey get sense
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Couponchecker:

so do your maths..

Trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Micah70(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Femeto:
The odds are smaller with other bookies.Use your brain man.
take it easy bro. Try to play mature
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
jerryfunky:

My brother i dont know what you are deriving at...

i dont even know yehmy gives game....

I for one do alot of permutations

sometimes i lose and sometimes i win

i only came to know if am the only one experiencing this shit...
Shezkid:

Trash trash trash
i don hear, i don get headache

one thing you should know is this, those high odds options are not there for you to cashout millions daily.sefini.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
All of you talking about nairabet not wanting to pay you, if I talk now, una go call me enemy of punters.

Be honest about what happened.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.