Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241818 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
[s]oya tell me how I am confused. I still maintain I won that game. I swear again I won that game. If you have anybody who is the owner of the game, just ask him to come in here and to clear your doubt, I will stake again in that very shop I played the game and you can compare the code.

And again, if I happened to even work in a soccer betting shop or I am still working in a betting shop, may all my happiness turn to sorrow and if those stupid mofos will not desist labelling me a scammer or a bet9ja cashier, may all what you have and will lay your hands upon turn to sorrow and gnashing of teeth for you.

To set the record straight, I have a job as a graduate which pays just #60,000 monthly salary and you can't expect a family man like me who have kids and wife to be comfortable without side hustle.

And for your information, I can tell you boldly now that I have 5 motorcycles which I gave to people on hire purchase .This is the proceed of my recent win. And if you know all these are cooked up lie,you can present to us the owner of the ticket. And again, that game was played by me at Kayode plaza (bet9ja shop) in Alagbole area of ogun state .

I actually didn't owe anybody any explanation but I just decided to do that because of those stupid mentions I am getting.

There were times you guys were singing my praises (not all these new nairalanders).I even formed a what's app group and made thousand of naira.Then,i was a good man and you people have forgotten that even HUSSAIN BOLT didn't reign for life. As 9ice will say, current Lani, no champion forever I am talking of way back in late 2016,2017 and 2018 if I am not wrong but now, I have turned enemy/scammer all in the name of #2000 or the ownership of ticket.

I don't blame you all.. SUCH IS LIFE. Life is so funny menh[/s]

Bye

U sound PAINED, no go buy Sniper ohh

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Darksider131: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Imustreturn:
*30+ ODDS*
______________9PM
4 GAMES

*Z5F7Q97C*

Zulia FC - Zamora FC
/NG
Nautico PE - AD Confianca SE
/NG
New York Red Bulls II - Tampa Bay Rowdies
& Over(2.5) /NG & O/U 2,5
Coquimbo Unido - Universidad de Concepcion
2 DNB
MULTIPLE
Odds30.41
_______________ ² of ² tickets
√greatguy

night game needed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
i think I have scammed your dad before mugu..if u pay for my game and e no enter, that one NA SCam sebi..it will never be well with you and your generation I swear And when last did I even drop a game here.. Or u don't know what scamming is? If I pay my tailor and the cloth he sow for me is oversize,is that one scamming or if u are employed as a marketer and you couldn't meet up target and u still get paid, is that one scamming? It seems it will never be well with your family

OK if I say I win game and ask people to drop account to be credited and I refuse, is that one scamming

I don't even understand you. It seems your whole generation want to be unfortunate in life .i just hope I can see you and attack you seriously because you are tagging me bad name .I know many idiot will support you but I actually know their problem.

Shut up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
SirDanny7:
walai football is a funny sport

i carried one australian second division match "Bentleigh greens - kingston city" 1 & @2.50 odds in one of my tickets today

checked scores 88 mins score was 2 - 0 oo just praying for away to score one goal let my game green
make i reload now i saw 2-2 FT grin grin grin grin prayed for only one goal ALABI made it two (double blessings)

still dey look my ticket since morning grin grin
i no fit forget this one. 5 odds dey lose first half 0-3 and collected red card second half and still won the match 4-3 ft.
My Guys, fear Australia league especially straight win.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
oya tell me how I am confused. I still maintain I didn’t win that game. I swear again I didn’t win that game, it’s the spirit of stupidity in me that is affecting my intellectual ability to be and act like a real man.
And again, I happened to even work in a soccer betting shop and I am still working in a betting shop, you think say to get work easy for naija??

To set the record straight, I have a job as a Cashier, which pays just #60,000 monthly salary and you can't expect a family man like me who have kids and wife to be comfortable without side hustle.

And for your information, I can tell you boldly now that I have 5 motorcycles which I stole from people they gave it to on hire purchase .This is As a result of my excessive exaggerated lies, which are coming from the pit of hell. Im sure you know all these are cooked up lie,you don’t need to present to us the owner of the ticket. And again, that game was played by someone else at Kayode plaza (bet9ja shop) in Alagbole area of ogun state .

I actually didn't owe anybody any explanation but I just decided to do that because of those stupid mentions I am getting.

There were times you guys were singing my praises (not all these new nairalanders).I even formed a what's app group and made thousand of naira.Then,i was a good man and you people have forgotten that even HUSSAIN BOLT didn't reign for life. As 9ice will say, current Lani, no champion forever I am talking of way back in late 2016,2017 and 2018 if I am not wrong but now, I have turned enemy/scammer all in the name of #2000 or the ownership of ticket.

I don't blame you all.. SUCH IS LIFE. Life is so funny menh.

Bye

I wonder if your wife will be proud of you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TUNEX89(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dollypezzle98:
pls drop your digits
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
locust:

Are you fluent in any "foreign" language?
Or posses any "relevant" skill(s)?

Spanish here bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Una sha want make OMOTOWO cry this night. Abeg o, make una remember say the guy nah father o. Onigbese married man

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

I wonder if your wife will be proud of you
his wife boyfriend would grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
rainmoredays:
Una sha want make OMOTOWO cry this night. Abeg o, make una remember say the guy nah father o. Onigbese married man
oh I am owing u #2000 abi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by LaMujer: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
gift01:
Australia will make you realise that small odd is a waste of time. If you play under ehn... don't celebrate even at last minute because you can refresh live scores and begin crying

Under in Aussie? cheesy

It's better to play over, you still get hope for injury minute. Anything can happen.

But under ehn, after 10 minutes, your ticket don burst grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ajaymina(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Darksider131:
you suppose ask am for sure odds

Him be oracle

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
rainmoredays:
wahala grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMotowo
Nobody ever sang your praise. I’ve been on this forum since 2014.
Even when you were using the moniker UncleDeborah and one other username.
Even when princeOfCasting and many other people were here, you were always called out for bad things.

It even reached an extent that you scammed people through your WhatsApp group and they started uploading your pictures on this forum.

Let me not expose you

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Or u don't know what scamming is? If I pay my tailor and the cloth he sow for me is oversize,is that one scamming grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
OMotowo
Even when princeOfCasting and many other people were here, you were always called out for bad things.

It even reached an extent that you scammed people through your WhatsApp group and they started uploading your pictures on this forum.

Let me not expose you
me with uncle deborah moniker ?if I ever opened such account here, may it never be well with me and if you are lying,may u never see the favour of God till u die ..u just came out to receive everlasting curse... See lies up and down.. Please check well.. Uncle Deborah ko sister Makinde ni oponu

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
me with uncle deborah?if I ever have such account here, may it never be well with u and if you are lying,may u never see the favour of God till u die ..

May God answer this Prayer, only if your pictures was not posted on this forum for the wrong reason.

Even your house is poorly built, looks like a dogs house. Respect yourself, let me not start with you this evening

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

May God answer this Prayer, only if your pictures was not posted on this forum for the wrong reason.

Even your house is poorly built, looks like a dogs house. Respect yourself, let me not start with you this evening
can u plz send the picture
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
OMotowo

Let me not expose you
so,it was u I even replied.. I thought it is another person .never knew it is an slowpoke like u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
owner of thread u beta saperate dis looming fight grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
so,if was u I even replied.. I thought it is another person .

Speak proper grammar.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

I’m finding it difficult uploading pictures here. But I will as soon as I can, I’m gonna flood this forum with your pictures
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Speak proper grammar.

I’m finding it difficult uploading pictures here. But I will as soon as I can, I’m gonna flood this forum with your pictures
lols
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Speak proper grammar.

and funniest thing, u opened this your account this year and u claimed u av been here in 2014. I hand off from your case. I don't even know why u are pained most. Na only u comment with account no here for 2k?

Bye.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollypezzle98(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
TUNEX89:
pls drop your digits
zero nine zero five five five zero two six six three
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:

and funniest thing, u opened this your account this year.. I hand off from your case.

Bye.
I won’t quote you with my main moniker.
If I knew about people like Monsuru, princeOfCasting, Chidikaobi, Calebsky etc
It should tell you that I’m not a newbie here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by danie09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Abeg guys post weekend sure games .
Make una free this guy abeg.
He said he won
He promised ya'll 2k each.
Una drop details
He no gree send Una d money.
Still nothing spoil

Let's move on
Abeg make una post games make we all reason alabi matter this weekend

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
una don tired to win money...y d house quite lyk dis grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
danie09:
Abeg guys post weekend sure games .
Make una free this guy abeg.
He said he won
He promised ya'll 2k each.
Una drop details
He no gree send Una d money.
Still nothing spoil

Let's move on
Abeg make una post games make we all reason alabi matter this weekend

He should quote where I begged him for money.
OMotowo quote where I begged you for the 2k you don’t even have to smoke shisha..
Go and continue commenting on ashawo forum. That’s where low lives and slowpokes like you live
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OMOTOWO(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

why are u hiding ur main moniker? If u are not a scammer,why using two account here.. Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati hiding under faceless forum committing all sorts of atrocities. May u never do well in life and mind u, I hope I can just see u in real life to tell u something.. Not that u even av a good record here or why using two monikers if u r not an unfortunate fellow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
The PFP never start

I don already cook 20,000 odds dey wait for una. After one round, una go tap out give me the muller cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

damn old cargos ,calebsky dope dudes,buddy pfp winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.