Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3259323 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hemarhack(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Z5DTQS6H. 32odd three games Tennis
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by acedsportsng: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
pfpmoderator:
THE FINAL UPDATE WOULD BE POSTED TOMORROW.

kindly bear with us.

Thanks.

Please is it possible to join the list? I've been timing this thing all year cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Calebsky(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Calebsky:
MONDAY, 29.07.2019

Ukraine U21
16:00 Kolos Kovalivka U21 - FC Mariupol Over 3.5 @ 1.91

Russia Football National League
17:00 Torpedo Armavir - FC Spartak-2 Moscow X @ 2.96

Poland Ekstraklasa
17:00 MKS Pogon Szczecin - Arka Gdynia 1929 Over 1.5 @ 1.34

Bulgaria First Professional League
19:00 Ludogorets 1945 Razgrad - FC Vitosha Bistrica Handicap (0:1) 1 @ 1.43

Ireland Premier Division
19:45 Derry City FC - Waterford FC 1 @ 1.49

TOTAL ODDS: 15.91

© CalebskyTips

DISCLAIMER: No tip is 100% until after the end of the match. Stake what you can afford to loose. Stake Responsibly!

Local Man keeping it green tongue

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
gringringrin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
hemarhack:
Z5DTQS6H. 32odd three games Tennis
e go too cut
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Daniel304:
Where and when did he say he will buy the book?

You've already started calling him a fool while you are the original FOOL here

If you can't read and understand give it to your family members to do the explanation to you
mumu like you, this is what I expected the other generational fool to have replied, but since the two of are demented idiots, someone comes here posting thrash, looking for clicks to his blog and possibly scam people, that other idiot was smiling with him with his comment.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kenneth10110(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
pfpmoderator:
THE FINAL UPDATE WOULD BE POSTED TOMORROW.

kindly bear with us.

Thanks.

Also please when and where are we starting so i get ready
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by heed101(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
rainmoredays:
mumu like you, this is what I expected the other generational fool to have replied, but since the two of are demented idiots, someone comes here posting thrash, looking for clicks to his blog and possibly scam people, that other idiot was smiling with him with his comment.
Mad man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrisdking1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Reformed Rules Of Alabi

[b]I. No matter how much u make per time from Alabi, never in your entire life think Alabi can earn u steady income.

II. Alabi's out to make u bankrupt, get that into your think skull so u don't get too carried away.

III. Consider every cash deposit on Alabi's portal as thrown away into the mouth of a dragon, and if it comes back to u with profit, then celebrate.

IV. Immediately spend Alabi's money on luxury, never ever save it. It will give u a tiny sense of fulfilment.
Buy clothes, food, pay rent, etc.

V. Have a working strategy that can make u win sometimes at least. And make u some small change so u can at least smile.

VI. Alabi doesn't give joy, it brings only heartaches, learn to live with them.

VII. Never stake on singles less than 1.6 odds, u may think u're wrecking Alabi, on the other hand, u're wasting precious time. U hit Alabi with 1.3 odds, 20K stake 10 times and make 60K, Alabi hits u with a 5 consecutive losing streak, and u have urself a bleeding heart.

VIII. In Alabi, you can have good days of winnings and bad days of losing.
Alabi can help u lose 10 tickets consecutively, and also win 10 tickets consecutively.
So, don't allow over excitement make u deposit cash u can't lose.

IX. Lastly, Alabi can be the hardest partner to divorce, he hates u dearly, u hate him too, buh u both still just have to make the marriage work.[\b]

Be wise!
Trust me, it's the hardest thing to do.
Alabi makes u to forget all the books u've ever read abh money management, he also makes u forget u're an economist with First Class degrees in Harvard.

Just have some small sense instead.
Nobody understands ALABI, even Alabi hasn't ever understood himself.

Thank you.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
pfpmoderator does amount staked matters? like throwing 100000 on a ticket '
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Chukason1:
pfpmoderator does amount staked matters? like throwing 100000 on a ticket '

Hmmmm..........how many zeros be that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SaintHilary(m): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2019
chrisdking1:
Reformed Rules Of Alabi

[b]I. No matter how much u make per time from Alabi, never in your entire life think Alabi can earn u steady income.

II. Alabi's out to make u bankrupt, get that into your think skull so u don't get too carried away.

III. Consider every cash deposit on Alabi's portal as thrown away into the mouth of a dragon, and if it comes back to u with profit, then celebrate.

IV. Immediately spend Alabi's money on luxury, never ever save it. It will give u a tiny sense of fulfilment.

V. Have a working strategy that can make u win sometimes at least. And make u some small change so u can at least smile.

VII. Never stake on singles less than 1.6 odds, u may think u're wrecking Alabi, on the other hand, u're wasting precious time. U hit Alabi with 1.3 odds, 20K stake 10 times and make 60K, Alabi hits u with a 5 consecutive losing streak, and u have urself a bleeding heart.

Alabi can help u lose 10 tickets consecutively, and also win 10 tickets consecutively.

IX. Lastly, Alabi can be the hardest partner to divorce, he hates u dearly, u hate him too, buh u both still just have to make the marriage work.[\b]

Be wise!
Alabi makes u to forget all the books u've ever read abh money management, he also makes u forget u're an economist with First Class degrees in Harvard.

Thank you.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2019
merbenko:
Abi, ask the guy to update the result, 10.34 is a lost
Lost wetin
10.01 is no longer 10mins but 10mins plus....
And the market is 10mins draw not 10mins plus secs. 10mins 1-59secs is recorded as 11mins.
So its a win!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MasterZee: 2:33am On Jul 30, 2019
pfpmoderator:

The minimum odd is 1.50,

If you're dropping a single game, it should be 1.5 or above.

If you are dropping an accumulation, the total odds must be 1.50 or above.

Hope it is clear.
And minimum stake is now what? #100 or still #200
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bluefilm: 3:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Godvilla:
Lost wetin
10.01 is no longer 10mins but 10mins plus....
And the market is 10mins draw not 10mins plus secs. 10mins 1-59secs is recorded as 11mins.
So its a win!

You're so wrong.

10:59 is still 10 minutes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jsnowy98: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2019
bluefilm:

You're so wrong.

Same way 0:59 is still 0 minute, ryt? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bluefilm: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2019
jsnowy98:

Exactly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by jsnowy98: 4:16am On Jul 30, 2019
bluefilm:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neddstark: 5:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Neddstark:
Today's safe 2.5 odds.
B920AECPSPACWP-1502907

Yay, I won grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gnykelly(m): 5:18am On Jul 30, 2019
chrisdking1:
Reformed Rules Of Alabi

Be wise!

Thank you.

Bad loser... I guess you have been bankrupt by alabi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by merbenko: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2019
bluefilm:

You're so wrong.

I told them yesterday, if you play 10 minutes draw and a goal was scored even at 10:56 the game is lost, the guy was was insulting me,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ciencee(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Pls how do I now find my account online with my ATM card?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tahir01(m): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2019
ciencee:
Pls how do I now find my account online with my ATM card?
Which bookie?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2019
MasterZee:
And minimum stake is now what? #100 or still #200
This thing is becoming annoying. Can't you people read?

3. All markets and odds must be from MERRYBET, and participants are REQUIRED to stake (min. N100) on their game(s) for it to be valid.

4. You are required to ONLY paste the BET slip number/ID of your games and merrybet username & game selections of your betslip but remember minimum amount to stake is N100.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2019
rainmoredays:
Confused human being

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2019
bluefilm:

You're so wrong.

And people like u dey here dey claim punter?
When u don't even know the simple things in football.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2019
jsnowy98:

Abeg, leave the guy... Him mata taya pesin aswear
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Look at be9ja T&C and argue with Ur keyboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.