Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3267318 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chewbacca: 1:37am On Jan 15, 2019
MercylessMercy:

Make we leave that alt for now boss wink

lol, okay cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 1:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Emekus92:

She will win a set

She’ll sure win at least a set.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:41am On Jan 15, 2019
locust:

This was the post that brought some of you out of your hideout. Questions:

(1)Is the bolded true or false? If it's true, why attacking me? If it's false, please show facts.
(2) Where did I say that posting games here automatically casts the ticket?
(3) Have you ever reasoned that maybe we haven't done much work as punters?
Because if we had, imagine posting about 50 tickets and having only about 3 greened. How many games greened last weekend from here, or the previous weekend?

I didn't envisage this attack. I have been contributing here right from season eleven more than most of you attacking me without facts.
In case you have forgotten, do you remember what some of you said about sportybet having a hand in their loses and some equally agreed with them?

I know how people have come to attack me on some logical reasoning which I made. Even when someone posted the transfer ticket where he/she 'mistakenly' placed the bet four times. Go to bet9ja terms and conditions again and see where they edited that particular condition in simpler terms.
Out of those who quoted me on this issue, only chiefheywh.y and lhimee.t could have posted more tips and codes/tickets and made more contributions than myself here.

Regarding the questions up there, if you cannot answer them with facts, please don't quote me again.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Lhimeet:

Venus Williams is a potential judas lipsrsealed

Boss how far now? It’s been long you posted game here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2019
justwiseass:

Boss how far now? It’s been long you posted game here
I'm fine Bigger Boss. Just decide to mellow for now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 1:51am On Jan 15, 2019
PenGriffey:

SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! dont come here posting SHTS '' remain one game for me to win 90million'' ''remain one game for me to win 5naira should i cashout 6naira?''
When you know damn well you didnt post the games earlier for others to benefit too. All these uneccesary attention seeking MFs should stop that rubbish. Its 2019 for Christ's sake. If you didnt post the games earlier, dont come here asking lame a$$ questions.

This goes to everyone of you seeking attention, be warned.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 2:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Lhimeet:

I'm fine Bigger Boss. Just decide to mellow for now

Alright sha...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy

Though it might seems like I hoard my millionaire tickets.

Truth is that I no longer share games that I am not sure have a reasonable chance of coming through.

Check through all the previous forecast that I dropped here, I don't drop booking code only coupon serial number.

I am one of the few punters here who drop their own personal tickets for others to see what I played, how I played and rebet.

So if anybody is offended, no vex ooo.
When I see better forecast, not all this wildcards 29/30 plus acca, I will share.

Jagaban880:

dey yeye guy no go share....no bother

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iRepMyCity(m): 2:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Nishikori smoked too much weed before this match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lionhearted: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2019
How do one select patent and lucky 15 on bet9ja?

Can't seem to find it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emassy(m): 3:12am On Jan 15, 2019
locust:

Please refer to my last post. I never said it's witchcraft or match-fixing from nairaland. I won't comment on the issue again.

you are just blabbing and running away from your indirect insinuations. How can u come here and say each time u post games here the tickets cut. Did u need a doctor to tell u dat means u r implying dey cast because u post dem here? Or maybe u shld xplain wat u mean by that comment. Sometimes i get angry here at some comments i see because its not possible to ban anyone from this thread. It would have been more orderly had this been a whatsapp group. Please read your first post and tell us what you meant when u said if u post games here they cut, but if u dont dey win...simple. And for the records i never said its witchcraft or match fixing, im asking you to tell us what makes dem to cast wen u post dem here, a question u re yet to answer cos dere is none in the first place. We are not kids here bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Emassy:

you are just blabbing and running away from your indirect insinuations. How can u come here and say each time u post games here the tickets cut. Did u need a doctor to tell u dat means u r implying dey cast because u post dem here? Or maybe u shld xplain wat u mean by that comment. Sometimes i get angry here at some comments i see because its not possible to ban anyone from this thread. It would have been more orderly had this been a whatsapp group. Please read your first post and tell us what you meant when u said if u post games here they cut, but if u dont dey win...simple. And for the records i never said its witchcraft or match fixing, im asking you to tell us what makes dem to cast wen u post dem here, a question u re yet to answer cos dere is none in the first place. We are not kids here bro

Where did I make this statement? Please snap and post the screenshot. Else, don't quote me again.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ocon: 3:33am On Jan 15, 2019
iRepMyCity:
Nishikori smoked too much weed before this match
The other guy don geh injury
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emassy(m): 3:53am On Jan 15, 2019
locust:

Could be true. But out of all the won tickets that are dropped here, how many of them were initially posted? Forget about superstitions or the likes, let's be a bit logical.
Most of the won tickets I see here weren't posted initially, and most of the tickets always posted here get smeared with red tomatoes. Make we reason am sha.

so uncle, please tell me the meaning of this line
locust:

Most of the won tickets I see here weren't posted initially, and most of the tickets always posted here get smeared with red tomatoes. Make we reason am sha.

you just dey talk dey deny yourself. Wetin dat line come mean? Abeg tell us na.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
Yesterday night after Barcelona refused to play over3. 5 corners in first half, decided to try my luck with Australian open so I took out 5k out of my last 10k and headed to one of those 24/7 always open bet9ja shop around my area.

My picks were Sharapova,tsitsipas, khachanov win , matric,vondrousova, opelka win a set, Nadal win first set and win match, ferdascos win 2 sets.

Right at the gate leading into the bet shop, my palm slippers cut, and I felt exactly like the game has cut.

Now am sad because finally this is what I played

B922szccaqctqq-3335342
praying for Pablo
Carreno-
Busta
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2019
pascal558:
lordparcel i need 1k funding but na tomorrow i go send you the card oh, i even dey owe eunism card to so i go send both tomorrow, where i dey now tight and i got re-book game when cut!!!!
Bet9ja:
Id-931683
username-pascal558
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:19am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

praying for Pablo
Carreno-
Busta
Vanni is playing shockingly good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:30am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
Vanni is playing shockingly good
looks dim..Pablo nd Chung
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:33am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

looks dim..Pablo nd Chung
Very very
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:37am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
Very very
i pray he retires
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:41am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

i pray he retires
That would be a loss on bet9ja, I think.
My fear was on jaziri forgetting Alabi can use the surest to Bleep a ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:

That would be a loss on bet9ja, I think.
My fear was on jaziri forgetting Alabi can use the surest to Bleep a ticket

he can still do it..he can
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:45am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

he can still do it..he can
Like kei nishikori
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:52am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
Like kei nishikori
dt Italian isn't loosing..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

dt Italian isn't loosing..
Game isn't over yet. Anything can happen though looking unlikely
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
Game isn't over yet. Anything can happen though looking unlikely
I agree..meanwhile, female tennis has been on point this morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2019
No single break point for carreno Busta and Vanni winning his serves easily 40-0 seems bleak for carreno.
Na lady luck hand I dey so
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 4:58am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

I agree..meanwhile, female tennis has been on point this morning
Favorites winning comfortably
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 4:58am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:
No single break point for carreno Busta and Vanni winning his serves easily 40-0 seems bleak for carreno.
Na lady luck hand I dey so
bokkies boy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 5:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Hopefully the Italian chokes grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 5:01am On Jan 15, 2019
andycoal40:

bokkies boy
Chung picking steam, likely same as carreno
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2019
mannatech:

Chung picking steam, likely same as carreno

I believe.. atleast he go win this set

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.