Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3253644 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TheEmpire304: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
MbyAntia:

Bruh! For ur info, i gave my Android to my young sis to use since i had. Some informations on this my current fone, by the way it's not any kind of Java phone, i'm using a BB Tour Verion with 3G and it minimizes so look for something else to say.

The year you'll ever drop game here make bois boom, you must have been a grand pa by then.

If we even check sef i fit rich pass you 4 real life tho. I'm not broke, i just cant credit my accts myself.
You are talking trash

I can't hear you

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Poorboy: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
MbyAntia:

Bruh! For ur info, i gave my Android to my young sis to use since i had. Some informations on this my current fone, by the way it's not any kind of Java phone, i'm using a BB Tour Verion with 3G and it minimizes so look for something else to say.

The year you'll ever drop game here make bois boom, you must have been a grand pa by then.

If we even check sef i fit rich pass you 4 real life tho. I'm not broke, i just cant credit my accts myself.
why the explanation here na funzone so no take things serious

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rothschild777(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
KlNGPlN:

thanks everyone for your support, I’ve decided to increase the number from 15 to 25 so funds can reach more people...please let’s drop the ids orderly so as to not derail the thread.
Bros. I'm the first person to quote you with my details. But you never fund me... pls do bet9ja 3030405
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rothschild777(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
See it here
Rothschild777:

Bros I'm the first to quote you with my details.
pls I've been praying arsenal to score.
Bet9ja 3030405. Goldtito
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
the test run was okay they should bring it back.
It is up to them, I doubt it will be release in the nearest future. haha maybe a request to Access bet service page, WhatsApp line etc
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
are you currently using them? Are they paying without stress
You can make withdrawal, just complete your personal profile or if you don't want to do that just register normally and withdraw via cryptocurrency
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
iamawara:

Village people grin
That's my boys
na 6th we go carry this year sex cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Afiahomes(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
why people con full our thread today? yemy don win 50million shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
Stephenmoka4:

You can make withdrawal, just complete your personal profile or if you don't want to do that just register normally and withdraw via cryptocurrency
netbet dot com?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlNGPlN(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rothschild777:

Bros. I'm the first person to quote you with my details. But you never fund me... pls do bet9ja 3030405

I already sent the money to Alexistaiwo for disbursements.. you’ll soon receive ‘it’, just remain calm bro.. if you don’t receive it before 12pm feel free to report him to efcc

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow napoli see goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Poorboy: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
KlNGPlN:

I already sent the money to Alexistaiwo for disbursements.. you’ll soon receive ‘it’, just remain calm bro.. if you don’t receive it before 12pm feel free to report him to efcc
LoL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by realvikash: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Bettingnoob:

Looool. I just came on and was trying to catch up with posts. As for games eh, no comment. I'm drinking coffee and I'll be alright laslas.

Meanwhile, Realvikash where are you?

Close to the Ville cry

E no fit better for Madrid for this life

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
KlNGPlN:

some people don die for tricking them.

you be real MVP after today's red tomatoes market!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
So las Las na only real Madrid con scatter my 370 odds ... Same badluck I had with this team last season tearing all my tickets as last game repeat itself again. Henceforth their temptation even if na 1.01 odds go pass me by.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by captainjack44: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
TheEmpire304:
The people you mentioned are living better than you

They have good android phone and not Java phone like you......they can whatsapp but you,you don't even know how whatsapp looks like

After dropping the booming games, where are you now?

Chief crumb begger after the Twin brothers

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolestdude01(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
MbyAntia:

Why can't you credit ur account yourself? Salaye

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Poorboy:
why the explanation here na funzone so no take things serious

Trust me, i'm good man!

No hard feelings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Poorboy: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
MbyAntia:

Trust me, i'm good man!

No hard feelings
correct

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by frankmoney(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
NewDelhi:
So las Las na only real Madrid con scatter my 370 odds ... Same badluck I had with this team last season tearing all my tickets as last game repeat itself again. Henceforth their temptation even if na 1.01 odds go pass me by.
I'm telling u , will not bet on Madrid or Manchester United again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia(m): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
coolestdude01:
Why can't you credit ur account yourself? Salaye

Ure looking 4 som more drama ehn??

Oga goan slEep
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolestdude01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
frankmoney:
I'm telling u , will not bet on Madrid or Manchester United again
Soon, you won't bet on any team

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlNGPlN(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
coolestdude01:

just like locust moved to virtual.. yet he’ll keep losing money to alabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
AccessME:
The best moment of this thread over the last 3years was when innobet, loopy won millions

This thread has lost its glory SMH!
waiting 4 u to restore it, e no go bad na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolestdude01(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
MbyAntia:

Ure looking 4 som more drama ehn??

Oga goan slEep
You don't need funds then. I'll just keep it.

Thunder fire anybody that quotes me with any bet ID
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by frankmoney(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
coolestdude01:
ok smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Angelparadise: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
NewDelhi:
Today was very decent betting wise in my opinion. If you no chop anything today then you no fit chop alabi ever be that o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlNGPlN(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
3 people who Virtual ruined their lives on this thread:

1. ifeconwaba (dog-race)
2. locust (1st two last two )
3. Bet9jаVirtual (1-10 over 1)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
KlNGPlN:

I'm i too late boss

i really need staking power

any amount will do

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by captainjack44: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
NewDelhi:
Today was very decent betting wise in my opinion. If you no chop anything today then you no fit chop alabi ever be that o

NewDelhi:

Mumu, we thought u won millions since today games set well well. In your own voice "That means you no fit chop alabi ever be that o" cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rockafellar(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rothschild777:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.