Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231465 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

What is the Difference between Sport Betting and Sport Trading?

[i]What is Sport Betting?[/i]

Sport Betting in simple terms mean placing bets on singles and accumulators based on forecasts or random selections.

This is likewise known as Gambling on Sport Events. The amazing thing is that Over 80% of people in the world that participate in staking on Sport Events do this.

And this is the main reason why the Bookies keep Getting Richer.

Alot of people keep losing their hard earned money to the bookies as they partake in this act. Few times; Few people do win their Sport Forecast based on the positive result with which their probability came through.

Bros, abeg nor fall my hand o!

Post your results for today (this is the only language the men here understand).

Plenty people don blow big big grammar in the past with absolutely nothing to show for it. I do hope that you are going to be different.

Post results and do less talking. This is the way to go!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
meshpips:

Once I see anyone that goes mathematical about these speculative ventures, my interest is piqued.

The only challenge is that too many people speak plenty grammar and have little or nothing to show for it.

I have since settled down with picking ONLY draws.

Think about it ......

The probability of a win, draw or loss is simply 1/3 (without bias).

Only draws give us up to 3 odds (except you want to start betting on the underdog).

Now in the calculation for VALUE as regards football betting, (1/3) * (3.XX) will ALWAYS return value.

What about the risk:reward ? Your reward is at least 3 times your risk.

This means that you will stay positive and in profit, in so far as you can maintain a win rate above 33%.

Life's challenges can be solved using simple, yet efficient, math - works.

For today, I have two draws shortlisted. One has already played and ended drawn as expected. The othe game would begin at 9 pm.

Maths is fun!

Nice one bro
Can you Pls share the match with us b4 kickoff
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

On the Other hand;

What is Sport Trading?

Upon knowing that the results of Sport Events majorly depends on Probabilities.... Sport Trading involves the application of Forecast and Punting Strategies to Staking on Sport Events.

There are various Strategies developed by different strategists to this effect.

However; I'll be teaching and tutoring based on my own developed strategies.

The moment you start applying Strategies to Manipulate Staking on the Higher Probabilities of Sport Events; then you have began to trade Sport Events.

Let us quickly dive into a practical explanation of how Sport Trading works.

Let's get practical before going Live to Past and Upcoming Sport Events.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
israelp:
Portimonense SC - FC Porto (live) - 0:0 - 7:13'
o8.5 corner@1.57
WONBAG
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Let us quickly dive into a practical explanation of how Sport Trading works.

Let's get practical before going Live to Past and Upcoming Sport Events.

While getting yourself with Sport Trading;

Know this:

A quick reality;

Sport Predictions are never accurate.

No Expert can forecast exactly the total outcome of some entire event because it is natural like that and because of the logic of PROBABILITIES.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
buklarbest:

Nice one bro
Can you Pls share the match with us b4 kickoff

Paraguay Premier Division, Clausura

NACIONAL FC VS DEPORTIVO CAPIATA

PICK: FULL TIME DRAW

Game starts at 9pm.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

While getting yourself with Sport Trading;

Know this:

A quick reality;

Sport Predictions are never accurate.

No Expert can forecast exactly the total outcome of some entire event because it is natural like that and because of the logic of PROBABILITIES.

I'll be setting up some scenerios for you now....

Assuming one forecasted 10 matches which are:

1) A vs B

2) C vs D

3) E vs F

4) G vs H

5) I vs J

6) K vs L

7) M vs N

cool O vs Q

9) R vs S

10) T vs U

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

I'll be setting up some scenerios for you now....

1) A vs B

2) C vs D

3) E vs F

4) G vs H

5) I vs J

6) K vs L

7) M vs N

cool O vs Q

9) R vs S

10) T vs U

Now, most of the time; people bet all of these games in one ticket.

What I mean is that most people will rather accumulate all of these games into 1 single ticket in order to make huge profits from the bookies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FadaTee: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Tired of #100 to win millions miracles.

Feeding on crumbs odds seems to be the way

B958AASSZEWAAP-4941816
B92AASZARASZA-4941816
B936AASRQCWPWC-4941816
B95AASCSZTAZC-4941816
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolestdude01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
How long does it take merrybet to process payouts? I even did instant payout since morning, I. never get alert and money Don comot from my account. which kind merrybet be this?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen

Quote yourself from today till next year na you go still tire

Ewu Hausa

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Now, most of the time; people bet all of these games in one ticket.

What I mean is that most people will rather accumulate all of these games into 1 single ticket in order to make huge profits from the bookies.

You all know this right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

You all know this right?

It is also not a smart thing to do.

Over time, when you use little money to stake on this kind of games; you end up losing more to the bookies.

Now the deal here is to play smart.

And by playing smart you have to apply dedicated strategies to match events which you forecast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ayanbaba2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
hey Mr lecturer!
just show us your recent winnings with this your grammar. thanks!
or na ebook you want to sell?
pfp resumes tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ayanbaba2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
hey Mr lecturer!
just show us your recent winnings with this your grammar. thanks!
or na ebook you want to sell?
pfp resumes tomorrow!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

It is also not a smart thing to do.

Over time, when you use little money to stake on this kind of games; you end up losing more to the bookies.

Now the deal here is to play smart.

And by playing smart you have to apply dedicated strategies to match events which you forecast.

Now...the dedicated strategies which we are going to be dealing with involves two parameters.

1) Time Parameter

2) Geometric Progression parameter.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Now...the dedicated strategies which we are going to be dealing with involves two parameters.

1) Time Parameter

2) Geometric Progression parameter
All this grammar for Alabi.....I laugh in China

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

1) Time Parameter

2) Geometric Progression parameter.

Now, for Time parameter; I will be adjusting and forecasting these games again based on time

8 a.m A vs B

10 a.m C vs D

12 p.m E vs F

2 p.m G vs H

4 p.m I vs J

6 p.m K vs L

8 p.m M vs N

10 p.m O vs Q

12 a.m R vs S

2 a.m T vs U
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
buklarbest:

Did you share the code b4 you stake?

You dey show us now that it has bursted.
Is it your headache Or you own the thread that you can instruct me on what to post?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
yehmy:
Is it your headache Or you own the thread that you can instruct me on what to post?
Ewu just shut up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Milan
4corners under 10mins
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Daniel304:
All this grammar for Alabi.....I laugh in China
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
meshpips:

Paraguay Premier Division, Clausura
NACIONAL FC VS DEPORTIVO CAPIATA
PICK: FULL TIME DRAW
Game starts at 9pm.

Okay boss
Will get on it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Now, for Time parameter; I will be adjusting and forecasting these games again based on time

8 a.m A vs B

10 a.m C vs D

12 p.m E vs F

2 p.m G vs H

4 p.m I vs J

6 p.m K vs L

8 p.m M vs N

10 p.m O vs Q

12 a.m R vs S

2 a.m T vs U

"Now; what did you notice here?"

Now, you see here; the time parameter to forecasting has been applied.

The first match is to begin by 8a.m

The second match begins 2 hours after the beginning of the first match.

Most times; it takes less than 50 minutes for the Half-time of football matches to end. (With 5 minutes extratime inclusive)

It takes another 50 minutes for the Second half of matches to end also. (Another 5 minutes extratime added).

The total add up for both halves are : 100 minutes.

We do normally have a 15 minutes break session between both halves where Match Analyzers and Speculators do get time to discuss about the playing matches before the start of the second half.

Another 15 minutes added to the 100 minutes (full time) gives: 115 minutes.

Now; We got about 5 minutes to trade on the next sport event which we have already forecasted in our assumption above.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Now, you see here; the time parameter to forecasting has been applied.

8 a.m A vs B

10 a.m C vs D

12 p.m E vs F

2 p.m G vs H

4 p.m I vs J

6 p.m K vs L

8 p.m M vs N

10 p.m O vs Q

12 a.m R vs S

2 a.m T vs U

Each game are selected based on timing.

As you can see; the first match at 8.a.m which is "A vs B" must have ended before match "C vs D" kicks off.

Sequentially, match "C vs D" must end before Match "E vs F" begins.

So each game must be forecasted ahead of other games to begin.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Each game are selected based on timing.

As you can see; the first match at 8.a.m which is "A vs B" must have ended before match "C vs D" kicks off.

Sequentially, match "C vs D" must end before Match "E vs F" begins.

So each game must be forecasted ahead of other games to begin.

Read up and digest these information.

Let me know if you understand.

There is a reason for doing this as you will see when I explain the geometric progression parameter...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
MbyAntia:

I for one loves sharing my games, but in recent times any game i share here enters d red sea b4 i know it and. Some ppl dat didnt notify dat de played it will now come out from holes to bash me nd it's not good for business.

My other 2 Monikers have been banned thanks to ppl who called out mods of me for sharing village tips 4getting dat once upon a time, i was eze2odds here. Well if you want to join my rollovers kindly mail me and i'll add you to my Fbk group where we're rolling over by God's grace.

My nxt rollover might cut, but then following a winning plan, we dont lose all.

TheRealGoat respect sir!
grin Always cc me the code from other place i will get it . I don't have fbk or e-mail for now .
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Twakor: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
meshpips:

Once I see anyone that goes mathematical about these speculative ventures, my interest is piqued.

The only challenge is that too many people speak plenty grammar and have little or nothing to show for it.

I have since settled down with picking ONLY draws.

Think about it ......

The probability of a win, draw or loss is simply 1/3 (without bias).

Only draws give us up to 3 odds (except you want to start betting on the underdog).

Now in the calculation for VALUE as regards football betting, (1/3) * (3.XX) will ALWAYS return value.

What about the risk:reward ? Your reward is at least 3 times your risk.

This means that you will stay positive and in profit, in so far as you can maintain a win rate above 33%.

Life's challenges can be solved using simple, yet efficient, math - works.

For today, I have two draws shortlisted. One has already played and ended drawn as expected. The othe game would begin at 9 pm.

Maths is fun!

Maths is fun but this is not maths. Or at best, this is primary school maths.

Firstly, in the real world, matches DO NOT end in a draw 33.333% of the time, football matches have vastly more wins than draws, this is a statistical fact. That is why pools betting adopted Draws as their preferred prediction, because it gave them an edge.

Even with evenly matched teams, the chances of the match ending in a draw is still less than 33.33%.

Secondly, statistics/mathematics does not exist in a vacuum. E.g. If a woman is pregnant, the chances of her having a boy or a girl theoretically appears to be 50/50. But in the real world it is not. If the woman already has one child, and her existing child is a girl, her chances of having a boy next is slightly increased over 50%. This means that real-world historical precedents affect probability even for the most theorectically obvious things such as "will the baby be a boy or a girl?" not to mention something as subjective as the outcome of a football match.

My point is, the chances of Arsenal playing Draw, after playing 3 successive draws become markedly less probable. You see what I mean?

So all in all, I do agree that the best way to bet is by using statistics, but it is easier said than done, and potential influencing factors on the likely outcome of a football match are really quite numerous.

Q.E.D.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RoronoaZoro(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Story.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Daniel304:
Ewu just shut up
Na dem
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
RoronoaZoro:
Story.
grin him eye go clear leave am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OnlineGovernmen: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
OnlineGovernmen:

Read up and digest these information.

Let me know if you understand.

There is a reason for doing this as you will see when I explain the geometric progression parameter...

Now, let quickly go to the conditioning of the above matches

8 a.m A vs B ❌

10 a.m C vs D ✅

12 p.m E vs F ❌

2 p.m G vs H. ❌

4 p.m I vs J ✅

6 p.m K vs L. ✅

8 p.m M vs N. ❌

10 p.m O vs Q. ❌

12 a.m R vs S. ❌

2 a.m T vs U. ✅

(1) (2) (3) ... (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.