Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3242418 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2019
ElRapido:
My staking journey of 2019. I Started 2019 staking with 50k with the hope that I'll only be carrying at most 2 odds to reduce risks. But the journey so far has been terrible. Kindly read below

1) I started 2019 with staking 50k on Man City vs Liverpool @ over 2.5 and won 84k.

2) During the FA CUP, I staked another 50k from the 84k on Manu and Arsenal to both play over 2.5 which Manu cut by winning 2-0.

3) I was left with 34k after the loss and I proceeded to stake another 20k on some La Liga games which won me 34k. That brought my cash to 48k which means I was still running on a loss of 2k.

4) I staked another 20k on some games which I won again to win 35k. That brought the total cash to 63k.

5) To cut the long story short, My staking cash was peaking at 86k as at Sunday. On Saturday , I staked 20k on some games which Liverpool game cut by producing only one goal as against the over 1.5 I carried.

6) I was left with 66k. On Sunday I staked 5k to win 10k, same thing happened on Monday. By Tuesday morning, I was having 77k which means I was having 27k profit from the initial of 50k I started the year.

7) Tuesday evening, I staked some games with 20k and they went straight to Alabi account. It means as I type I can only boost of 7k plus some little crumbs I spent along the way as my profit so far this year with a capital of 50k. The good thing is my initial 50k is alive but the bad thing is that Alabi is eyeing it already.

I never knew this staking business na real war. Anyhow sha, man gaz chop so we continue the punting. To my fellow punters, abeg no put money wey if you lose, na suicide go follow on top staking. Happy staking, stake wisely.
U get mind they carry single games ooo
Play miserable odds of 1.05-1.19.....maybe just b playing ova 0.5 n carry atmost 3 games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2019
seanwilliam:
mannatech i own u something whenever my phone lands..or do u redeem a gift card(£25) make i gv u amazon uk card make u use am hold body? seems u dnt knw how importance ur response is to me. lemme knw wat u decides
Glad I was able to help.

Will appreciate the Gift Card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2019
Almost lost 7k yesterday, benfica refuse to play ova 1.5,BT I no cun know wetin do bet9ja,blik say them np follow d game, as I wake up by 2am still see cashout with profit of 7477,I rush am sharply

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kendrick93(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
Sporty bet>> All Games today, Booked under 10mins

BCUS3KB

cool
remix Z6C8YJJ9 on bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2019
ElRapido:
My staking journey of 2019. I Started 2019 staking with 50k with the hope that I'll only be carrying at most 2 odds to reduce risks. But the journey so far has been terrible. Kindly read below

1) I started 2019 with staking 50k on Man City vs Liverpool @ over 2.5 and won 84k.

2) During the FA CUP, I staked another 50k from the 84k on Manu and Arsenal to both play over 2.5 which Manu cut by winning 2-0.

3) I was left with 34k after the loss and I proceeded to stake another 20k on some La Liga games which won me 34k. That brought my cash to 48k which means I was still running on a loss of 2k.@

4) I staked another 20k on some games which I won again to win 35k. That brought the total cash to 63k.

5) To cut the long story short, My staking cash was peaking at 86k as at Sunday. On Saturday , I staked 20k on some games which Liverpool game cut by producing only one goal as against the over 1.5 I carried.

6) I was left with 66k. On Sunday I staked 5k to win 10k, same thing happened on Monday. By Tuesday morning, I was having 77k which means I was having 27k profit from the initial of 50k I started the year.

7) Tuesday evening, I staked some games with 20k and they went straight to Alabi account. It means as I type I can only boost of 7k plus some little crumbs I spent along the way as my profit so far this year with a capital of 50k. The good thing is my initial 50k is alive but the bad thing is that Alabi is eyeing it already.

I never knew this staking business na real war. Anyhow sha, man gaz chop so we continue the punting. To my fellow punters, abeg no put money wey if you lose, na suicide go follow on top staking. Happy staking, stake wisely.

Lolll... We shall smile in the end sir.. Already writing a memo on my experience so far with Alabi as a novice in the game... I have lost and i have won.. Above all i see it as fun now.. There are times i lose and i will just laugh it out alone ... And there are times i win and i still laugh over it all.... Thanks be to God and those posting games for novice like me to do plug and play.... grin Above all i have identified a few people i can follow while some are friend of Alabi helping him rake in money from here... In all we thank God.. Today is another day and we remain hopeful....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
www . betpawa . ng/share-8c87a138e

2 odds.

Easy win! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kendrick93(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2019
ElRapido:

3) I was left with 34k after the loss and I proceeded to stake another 20k on some La Liga games which won me 34k. That brought my cash to 48k which means I was still running on a loss of 2k.

I think the problem here is that you are afraid of taking a little risk tryna play safe by picking extremely low odds.
for example you should have picked Liverpool away win over Brighton instead of ov1.5 but due to fear of the unknown(your 50k), you couldn't and that's how people lose huge sums of money...
for me I can never stake above 20k for an odd below 1.18..
safe games Na potential killer

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
kendrick93:
remix Z6C8YJJ9 on bet9ja

Nice one bro.

Sporty bet will give you #30k plus with #100 though cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kendrick93(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Nice one bro.

Sporty bet will give you #30k plus with #100 though cheesy
yeah..some of the options wasn't on bet9ja like the amazulu- Kaiser chiefs game.
so I had to remove some games

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uthmern(m): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Uthmern:
bro abeg pls fund me any ammt even if na 1h
Uthmern
seen @orangedan thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
kendrick93:
yeah..some of the options wasn't on bet9ja like the amazulu- Kaiser chiefs game.
so I had to remove some games

Okay. let's hope for green shaa wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2019
justwiseass:

Since your prediction is good, Flex might help

Like in 10 legs of 1 acca you could say if 1 cuts... then the odds will be reduced.

Like if the odds are value odds and you have 5 legs in an acca you could say if one game cuts... then the odds will be around to sth like 10 odds.

The mistake I used to make before was to stake amount higher than the one I Flex

See below

Dunno how on earth one would stake low on a low risk and then stake high on high risk... I guess I wasn’t smart enough
thank you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Hello, pls who plays betpawa jackpot here? I want to know if the lucky dip is sometimes lucky? grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2019
JixNation:
See wetin Chewbacca dey do for free.

Some Nigerians will never die a good death.

Amen. Dem go see Eba but no go see soup
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
please can anyone help with 5000+ odds and above? bet9ja. Thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yellowson(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
For the bonus money to be turned into the real/withdrawable amount you need to stake 4 times the bonus and deposit amount. All the bets need to be settled first. This means:
If you deposit N1,000 and are given N 1,000 bonus, you need to stake a total of N8,000 using real or bonus money.

Please the above sentence by Betking does it mean i have to stake both the deposit amount and bonus amount which is N2,000 four different times to make it 8,000 or i should stake the 2k with atleast four odds to make it 8k?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
Yellowson:
For the bonus money to be turned into the real/withdrawable amount you need to stake 4 times the bonus and deposit amount. All the bets need to be settled first. This means:
If you deposit N1,000 and are given N 1,000 bonus, you need to stake a total of N8,000 using real or bonus money.

Please the above sentence by Betking does it mean i have to stake both the deposit amount and bonus amount which is N2,000 four different times to make it 8,000 or i should stake the 2k with atleast four odds to make it 8k?

English is hard my brother
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austyne22ex(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Mavor:
please can anyone help with 5000+ odds and above? bet9ja. Thanks.
Go and give the #100 to that beggar on ur street...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2019
AXYZ:
B96SWPSZTSWQP-5265153

PS. I'm no Chewbacca.

Tennis can be unpredictable sometimes

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yellowson(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Yellowson:

Someone should help me explain please. This is my first time using the bookie so i don't want to make mistakes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
AXYZ:

Anderson seF ehn five tickets gone cos of him, how come d odds for dat option is bigger Dan straight win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Odionwere: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2019
orangedan:
Done
bro help my ministry . 601420 bet9ja.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2019
austyne22ex:

Go and give the #100 to that beggar on ur street...
remind me why you are on this thread again? have u given the beggar yourself? f**king self-righteous mumu!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Chidexter:

Anderson seF ehn five tickets gone cos of him, how come d odds for dat option is bigger Dan straight win?

I gave him -1.5 handicap like i did some others and they won effortlessly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2019
chewbacca:
That said,

today’s picks:
20 odds: Z6C9LXDH

Can someone remix this on sporty bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2019
AXYZ:

I gave him -1.5 handicap like i did some others and they won effortlessly.

oh now I know d option picked, I actually thought twas to win a set until I checked his straight win odd, would have removed it if I had known. great work bro, I'm petty sure some people removed him anyway

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Odionwere:
bro help my ministry . 601420 bet9ja.

Later in the day bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Chidexter:

oh now I know d option picked, I actually thought twas to win a set until I checked his straight win odd, would have removed it if I had known. great work bro, I'm petty sure some people removed him anyway
most of us didn't remove him

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Yellowson:

Similar to 1xbet Friday's happy hour bonus terms.

I think It means you will rollover only the bonus money 4x.... maybe u can mail/chat them up for better break down...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Odionwere: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2019
orangedan:

Later in the day bro.
thanks in anticipation
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2019
AXYZ:

no be everyday be christmas
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2019
AXYZ:

no be everyday be christmas

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.