Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3266887 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kaycee54321(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Watford Defence Today

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
locust:
Today I quit gambling.
Congrat share the money with me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamawara(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Juventus I see u. No try am today oh. I swear nor even try am...

What's this rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
I had one crazy thought just now so I decided to share it with my people for here

Imagine winning like 13 million on bet9ja online platform . Is the winner even safe considering all our personal information is on their website including our house address.

What if there delete the winning game from their server and claim the money was not won.

Just thinking aloud o

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
colyx1:
dem too useless oooo
You can never ever count on that nonsense Leeds United.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Goodbloke:
I had one crazy thought just now so I decided to share it with my people for here

Imagine winning like 13 million on bet9ja online platform . Is the winner even safe considering all our personal information is on their website including our house address.

What if there delete the winning game from their server and claim the money was not won.

Just thinking aloud o
innobet won 49m..they no delete the ticket....talkless of 13m...

guy you are dreaming

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
iamawara:
Juventus I see u. No try am today oh. I swear nor even try am...

What's this rubbish?
betting is evil

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bigmex:

so if its position 4 for instance i choose. on match day 1 i pick the fourth game from the top and play. if i lose, i double my stake by 1.5 and bet on the fourth game from the top in match day 2 and so on and so forth till i recover my losses and profit at match day 10 or even before match day 10.
I understand you perfectly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ahmedbrown: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
I will be 500k richer after 3pm games... 3 games remaining in the ticket. One from England, one from Spain and 1 from Italy.... Don't forget to quote for a share of 500 each.... First 20 people
Congratulations in advance, but if u don't have full confidence on d remaining games why not cash out.

Don't forget me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
alabimustcry:

guy you are dreaming
which day him win am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Goodbloke:
which day him win am
that show u are new here

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Goodbloke:
which day him win am

2017 around May/June period

I don forget the nonth
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EtihadAirways(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
I will be 500k richer after 3pm games... 3 games remaining in the ticket. One from England, one from Spain and 1 from Italy.... Don't forget to quote for a share of 500 each.... First 20 people

Congratulations
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
May 2018
Neimar:

I don forget the nonth

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Neimar:

I don forget the nonth
Early may, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
There is no option I have not played... There is no strategy I have not use.... There is no amount I have not played.....

Let me go back to forex abeg... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
There is no option I have not played... There is no strategy I have not use.... There is no amount I have not played.....

betting is evil
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sparekey:

Please how do one get to choose this game...

But there are 10 games, but you said 8

no sir, its 8. you have 8 games on a single match day.the number of teams in the virtual football league is 8. ok so i forgot to mention that you dont need to get to match day 9 before you encounter a draw, using position 1 to 6
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bigmex:

no sir, its 8. you have 8 games on a single match day.the number of teams in the virtual football league is 8. ok so i forgot to mention that you dont need to get to match day 9 before you encounter a draw, using position 1 to 6

no sir, its 8. you have 8 games on a single match day.the number of teams in the virtual football league is 16 i meant. sorry for that error. ok so i forgot to mention that you dont need to get to match day 9 before you encounter a draw, using position 1 to 6
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sparekey(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bigmex:

Sorry for my stupid questions.

Thought virtual is 20 teams. Which means a match day is made up of 10 matches.

Pls which of the virtual are you talking about.

And are we betting on the teams to draw or just the position
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
Since yesterday,I withdrew my money, bet9ja has not credited my account. It is no longer in pending withdrawal too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
wiconse:
Since yesterday,I withdrew my money, bet9ja has not credited my account. It is no longer in pending withdrawal too

Network issue. They'll revert the funds to your bet account and you can initiate another withdrawal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
alabimustcry:
betting is evil
even u... sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:

Whatever you do, take it as a business. Don't gamble with bet9ja and don't gamble forex cos you are likely going to get burnt
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
wiconse:
You will get alert in jesus name. I cast and bind any evil forces of delayed alert. Recieve that money and enjoy your sweat. It's well with you sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
alabimustcry:

guy you are dreaming
Lol let me not lie you, they would have done something to that ticket had he not publicize it quickly. That money was too huge to easily let go like that.. fine the bookie is financially stable but 49M digs a huge hole in their finances. Something might have happened to his login credentials and before it gets rectified, they would have erased the ticket from their data base grin. 49M in one sitting lol... Make he thank God say no be winnersgolden bet, surebet, sportybet, nairastake , bonanzawin and their leagues.. they would have deleted the ticket before you even say make you open data check your surviving slips. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
wiconse:

Whatever you do, take it as a business. Don't gamble with bet9ja and don't gamble forex cos you are likely going to get burnt
I'm burnt already... Nothing remaining cry cry cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by vicot(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bigmex:

no sir, its 8. you have 8 games on a single match day.the number of teams in the virtual football league is 16 i meant. sorry for that error. ok so i forgot to mention that you dont need to get to match day 9 before you encounter a draw, using position 1 to 6
we have 10 games on a match day. How did you arrive at 8 sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
NewDelhi:

Lol let me not lie you, they would have done something to that ticket had he not publicize it quickly. That money was too huge to easily let go like that.. fine the bookie is financially stable but 49M digs a huge hole in their finances. Something might have happened to his login credentials and before it gets rectified, they would have erased the ticket from their data base grin. 49M in one sitting lol... Make he thank God say no be winnersgolden bet, surebet, sportybet, nairastake , bonanzawin and their leagues.. they would have deleted the ticket before you even say make you open data check your surviving slips. grin
The coupon was everywhere. Nairaland, twitter, facebook, blog etc

That is the reason why sportybet set their max winning as 4million.
they no wan hear story grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iammiracle1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Bigmex:
Anyways I just found out a way of making at least 10k everyday by playing virtual on bet9ja using the dreaded martingale system, solely betting on draws. The capital you will need is about 50k maximum. Recommended you have up to that amount in your betting account.

There are 8 games in a single match day. You will be staking on only 1 out of the 8 games on that match day. Choose the first game on the list of games on that matchday

Careful o, virtual is no respect of funds, one would be shocked by how one would brutally loose all ones capital. GL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
yehmy:
Congrat share the money with me

Had it been around midweek, I for shake body small. But nor worry, I go surprise you one day wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.