Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3256084 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2019
qualityGod:

Ticket 2

No matter how hard the jungle might be lion can't eat grass
your winning after 2weeks of sucking alabi's dick
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2019
The worst part is that am still getting debit alerts when they've drained the money finish for my account

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Godsplan115:
The worst part is that am still getting debit alerts when they've drained the money finish for my account
Report to your bank
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timilehing(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account

Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc

I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data available too

080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Godsplan115:

You too have been Igbo Efuned grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EtihadAirways(f): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2019
mohlanforex:
be very careful with fraudulent Russia scammers know as 1xbet... just right now, they have withdraw 3000 from my GTBANK account to 1xbet Igbo Efon..... after that my 3k gone... I blocked my ATM card immediately.....

Even FirstBank, I keep getting same message even this morning, though the message is same amount I deposited last time, I have only 127 in the account but I keep getting thesame debit alert
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2019
If Away is ahead by +2 and Home wins 3-1

Cumulative score of 3-3.

How is that a win for the home side.

Nigerians don't know what Defamation and libel means in law and I pray one of you find out the hard way one day.

BizPromoters1:

One of Our Rollover Tips came through yesterday but Bet9ja failed it in their system.

We tipped that the Home team should win the Away team with an already 2 goals ahead.

The Home team won 3 - 1.

However; Bet9ja failed the tip and made the whole ticket lost.

For some time now; bet9ja has been misbehaving with their platform. They remove All the Safe Markets from every game, and provide punters with Unsafe Markets and Terrible Odds.

To this effect; We advise every member of ours to withdraw all their earnings from Bet9ja and migrate to 1XBET where the conditions for punting are very much Favorable.

We will be beginning a new session of Strategic and Rollover Trading on the 1XBet Portal.

To your Success;

SAFE Opportunities World.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ayanbaba2(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2019
thanta:

Now I get it... you only come online when you win... the days you lose you are MIA... and then you bet with crumbs that's why you can't show your stake ...

Either ways.. you are probably doing this for subscribers ... it might work .. it might not

I'm certain you won't have any winning ticket to post tomorrow ...

If I'm wrong .. quote this post .. and oh.. show your small stakes too.. don't be shy.. everyone does it sometimes. Lol
Peace bruh..

correct!
him dey bet with crumbs... cunning fellow!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Clubmaster:
If Away is ahead by +2 and Home wins 3-1

Cumulative score of 3-3.

How is that a win for the home side.

Nigerians don't know what Defamation and libel means in law and I pray one of you find out the hard way one day.

LOL. They actually won the game.. From what they played Home won 5-1

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2019
austino677:
cool thanks supposed to be 9+ odds...1xbet don limit my account ..cska ruined 30 odds
You repeated bets on 1xbet or you choose a different options. How is that even possible to repeat bet there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2019
This new NL theme dey do me Willy Willy for eyes.. :'

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2019
BizPromoters1:
Home team was given 2 goals ahead before the start of the match. And the Home team still won 3 goals to 1.

Stop spitting gibberish if you cannot comprehend simple English post.

Are you a newbie in punting
How can someone be so wrong and still ignorant when shown the right way
Bet9ja is right
Your bet says home +2
With away team being the home you carried two goals ahead
Obviously you don't know how handicap works

Game ended 3:3, you lost

Na computer that is almost perfect you dey follow argue

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bioles1187(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2019
1xbet is a mess. My account is limited again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Bet9ja is right
Your bet says home +2

shut up
He gave home 2goals ahead
Them come score 3goals, now 3+2goals =5goals

So the score line is 5 - 1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolu121:
shut up

It doesn't work that way my guy
Besides the home.... You will see the name in bracket...
Na away team dey there
So na away Im carry 2 goals ahead

If he's so convinced he's right...
Let him message them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Na away team dey there

Let him message them
undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by JohnnyPalmer: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Na away team dey there

Let him message them

Check the one he won..Still on same ticket.. Ryukyu... Na exact same thing
Away team [home+2]
That's away with 2 goals ahead
If it's home-2, it's another thing

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
JohnnyPalmer:

Bet9ja is right
Your bet says home +2

he doesn't know how bet9ja arranges theirs. he's lost his cash

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolh3ad(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolu121:
shut up

But you like argument ooo... Go look at the team with the +2 goals in front..na hapoel bnei lod na and see who scored the three goals...na wa oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bioles1187(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Is there help on how I can regain my 1xbet account it keep on saying #0 maximum stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlNGPlN(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2019
BizPromoters1:

One of Our Rollover Tips came through yesterday but Bet9ja failed it in their system.

We tipped that the Home team should win the Away team with an already 2 goals ahead.

The Home team won 3 - 1.

However; Bet9ja failed the tip and made the whole ticket lost.

For some time now; bet9ja has been misbehaving with their platform. They remove All the Safe Markets from every game, and provide punters with Unsafe Markets and Terrible Odds.

To this effect; We advise every member of ours to withdraw all their earnings from Bet9ja and migrate to 1XBET where the conditions for punting are very much Favorable.

We will be beginning a new session of Strategic and Rollover Trading on the 1XBet Portal.

To your Success;

SAFE Opportunities World.

You don't even know how handicap works and you call yourself a punter?

My dear take multiple seats and sit down cos your bet casted naturally.

you need to quit punting and face your Sex business.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KlNGPlN(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2019
Tolu121:
shut up

when someone said you had an empty skull, I doubted him... But now all doubts have been erased undecided

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ziyech(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Bioles1187:
Is there help on how I can regain my 1xbet account it keep on saying #0 maximum stake
..tried using the app?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DarQAces: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2019
EtihadAirways:

Even FirstBank, I keep getting same message even this morning, though the message is same amount I deposited last time, I have only 127 in the account but I keep getting thesame debit alert

I think it's the bank. They didn't debit you when you made the transaction.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OiOi: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Please help me check
B937aaetastzwe-2532314
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NadiaR(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Nawa ooo....yesterday na PFP today now Bizpromoter no wan allow this thread rest

SMH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2019
KlNGPlN:

when someone said you had an empty skull, I doubted him... But now all doubts have been erased undecided
i was just trying to explain like your father.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PECON1(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2019
U guys should stop arguing,the handicap ticket failed woefully,the final score is 3:3.understanding a question is very critical in passing examination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.