Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3292570 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good luck on your search but me think since you obviously have a winning formula.

Why not gather friends and family and make millionaires out of them or are you all allergic to making profits?

Eze2Odds:

Hehehehe! Clubmaster i'm liking dis our gist, it's making the thread move.

So as i was saying, it's free ofcourse just that it has an xpiring time.

Free things dey porge ooooo!

7days is enuff to make profit man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Afiahomes(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tolu121:
they will win
u too like straight wins grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Samakus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
emmaak2:

We in akwa united have given it to enyimba of Aba

On behalf of Chief Felix Anyansi Agwu and the entire management of the peoples elephant, Enyimba FC, we most humbly decline your donation and shift the Belgium basket to Oluyole Warriors, Shooting Stars Club of Ibadan. Osun weed go dey am good for body

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by intswagga2: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Match fixing in Madrid!!! Why couldnt they just loose in peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Couponchecker:
Madrid should transfer Courtois to Akwa United.

Eyeneka ayem ado atta ikorr!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
emmaak2:

We in akwa united have given it to enyimba of Aba
Ekamba ette afo nko ame sua ikpa ado??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
seedorfy134:
still expecting it sir
check your account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
Good luck on your search but me think since you obviously have a winning formula.

Why not gather friends and family and make millionaires out of them or are you all allergic to making profits?

Oga come make we gist na! You wan run??

Shie you de find talk?? Goan learn trolling elsewhere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
skybluevic:
baba u never stil ans me o
u said you don't have 1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
When you were forecasting, you didn't see the following options X, X2, Away win either half, BTTS, over 2.5,3.5, both halves over 1.5, Red card - yes and many more

You want favorites to win every single time?

Any upset is match fixing to a scorned punter.

You might as well dash all respective leagues and Cup tournaments to the strongest squads and let's save ourselves the stress of watching a full season of football.

intswagga2:
Match fixing in Madrid!!! Why couldnt they just loose in peace

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
I should come and waste talk on a faceless forum?

Some of us actually have something else going on in our life offline cheesy

Eze2Odds:

Oga come make we gist na! You wan run??

Shie you de find talk?? Goan learn trolling elsewhere
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kaycee54321(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
EtihadAirways:

Seen

Alright. Check your mail so you see the number I'll contact you with.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afiahomes:

u too like straight wins grin
noo

I like double chance 'win or draw' or handicap

In my main game i gave real Madrid (1 goal handicap (
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
When you were forecasting, you didn't see the following options X, X2, Away win either half, BTTS, over 2.5,3.5, both halves over 1.5, Red card - yes and many more

You want favorites to win every single time?

Any upset is match fixing to a scorned punter.

You might as well dash all respective leagues and Cup tournaments to the strongest squads and let's save ourselves the stress of watching a full season of football.

who be this new reborn troll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Afiahomes(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tolu121:
noo

I like double chance 'win or draw' or handicap

In my main game i gave real Madrid (1 goal handicap (
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
I should come and waste talk on a faceless forum?

Some of us actually have something else going on in our life offline cheesy

Yes, offline you attend trolling classes, abi wha else can you do with ur miserable trolling life?

@least on and offline ive been able to make 10 youths a month earn steady 7K per week every month since Feb.

That's just 1 of the little things ive been able to acheive this yr. What have you done so far with dis ur trolling life?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
I have been able to keep my money out of the hands of failed punters looking for subscription fees like you and you know what they say about money saved....... It is money earned.

Eze2Odds:

Yes, offline you attend trolling classes, abi wha else can you do with ur miserable trolling life?

@least on and offline ive been able to make 10 youths a month earn steady 7K per week every month since Feb.

That's just 1 of the little things ive been able to acheive this yr. What have you done so far with dis ur trolling life?

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Samakus:

On behalf of Chief Felix Anyansi Agwu and the entire management of the peoples elephant, Enyimba FC, we most humbly decline your donation and shift the Belgium basket to Oluyole Warriors, Shooting Stars Club of Ibadan. Osun weed go dey am good for body

om behalf of all ibadan people and the great supporters club.

we humbly decline your donation and shift the apere ajashe to Kano pillars fc

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by siina(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Madrid just cut so many tickets this night. And most tickets self na opposite they happen, why na cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmaak2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Ekamba ette afo nko ame sua ikpa ado??

Ufan ado inama Yak afon atall

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
BadLuckonmyGame:
u said you don't have 1xbet
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by captainjack44: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Afiahomes:
Avoid straight win (Juve and Madrid)...the odds are there just to convince you grin grin X or1.5 2.5 is a banker

Oshey! After match Analyst.......

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eze2Odds:

baba no vess o abeg link me to dat ur ofline or online business
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
A f**l and his money are soon parted

skybluevic:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by geeotabor(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Looking very boring already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by idongesit88: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
with Kevin debruyne not playing I don't think man city can score three goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
I have been able to keep my money out of the hands of failed punters looking for subscription fees like you and you know what they say about money saved....... It is money earned.

Money saved is money is money saved not earned, lemme correct you there man.

Money invested is Profit/Money Earned.

You must be the dumbbest troll to think Alabi's pocket is what i was referring to when i said ive been able to make 10 youths make 7k weekly since Feb.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rheether(f): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Stake your Inheritance.

NG and U3. 5

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
emmaak2:

Ufan ado inama Yak afon atall
Madrid ado atta nton idi dep ufan ado.
K Navas ado atta No1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Whatever, I am not interested in what you have to offer.

Eze2Odds:

Money saved is money is money saved not earned, lemme correct you there man.

Money invested is Profit/Money Earned.

You must be the dumbbest troll to think Alabi's pocket is what i was referring to when i said ive been able to make 10 youths make 7k weekly since Feb.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
skybluevic:

Boss you'll need to have @least 1400-2000, data, good phone batt3 to kick start.

I'm planning something big come nxt year, imagine if half of ur Facebook friends, Twitter followers, Insta followers were giving you just 500n monthly??

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clubmaster:
Whatever, I am not interested in what you have to offer.

Live nd let's live man!

Stay happy with ur trolling life. #peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.