Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3256499 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
39' Argentina - Ecuador 3:0
too risky see scores cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rheether(f): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
rheether:
The surest 2.00 odd for today.

You can stake your inheritance on it.

Smile to the bank.

Boom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toomush(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Z3XCZGMT 17 odds

BC3L4ZMV 19 odds

Starts by 5pm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
rheether:

Boom
fund me something na.....make I follow u smile anything
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
toomush:
Z3XCZGMT 17 odds

Starts by 5pm
baba fund me something make I follow you play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zyzxx10: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
You gambled away 100k that ain't yours?

Issokay

And I got double so what's your P.If I knew I wouldn't have posted this.Cow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rheether(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
fund me something na.....make I follow u smile anything

No vex.. I lock to accout.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
rheether:

No vex.. I lock to accout.

I no understand this ur grammar
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Zyzxx10:

bro mind Dem... More wins..... Abeg fund me something..... Anything even prayer..... Abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
It is in all of us.

Lack of opportunity to exhibit it is the only thing still making some people look like saints.

I am out!

If you want to own up to the fact that you embezzed fund meant for others, do so and stop trying to drag other people's integrity into it. I disbursed 400k here and not even 1 person came out to claim they didn't get the funds but Loopy gave you 100k to disburse... The rest they say is history... It's in you like peak.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Argentina - Ecuador (live) - 3:0 - 45'
ft even score@1.90
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
You got double today.

Do well to remind me to contribute something for you the day your luck run out.

Mr Non-cow

Zyzxx10:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lhimeet:

If you want to own up to the fact that you embezzed fund meant for others, do so and stop trying to drag other people's integrity into it. I disbursed 400k here and not even 1 person came out to claim they didn't get the funds but Loopy gave you 100k to disburse... The rest they say is history... It's in you like peak.
happy Sunday bro.... Please fund me something.... I really need it..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zyzxx10: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
You lose.Everyone starts telling you sorry with some inwardly happy.You win only few tell you congrats from their hearts.Well its good you showed your canny and sinister character.Go and look for #40000 and win 201000.That's even if its easy.Just spoilt my mood.Typical Nigerian behavior.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rheether(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
I no understand this ur grammar

That's not grammar.

My account is locked.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Bros, no vex but who asked for your autobiography?

Care to tell the thread how many alt of yours you also funded?

What's with the everybody coming out to tell unsolicited life stories today?

Lhimeet:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
rheether:

That's not grammar.

My account is locked.
who lock am??

Make we find the key together
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zyzxx10: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
You got double today.

Do well to remind me to contribute something for you the day your luck run out.

Mr Non-cow

For your info COW Betting is not my source of income.I'm sure you are a bet shop owner or cashier hence your behavior. I do it by the side.I made a mistake and now its corrected with massive profit so don't judge me.And bro if I need crumbs even if I didn't have this winning I would still be able to put up at least 6 tickets every match weekend.Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
happy Sunday bro.... Please fund me something.... I really need it..

I need person wey go fund my life RN.

You dey here dey ask for Bet9ja fund.

Bia, be very careful!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
who lock am??

Make we find the key together
#100 sent, no forget me if you win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Clubmaster:
Bros, no vex but who asked for your autobiography?

Care to tell the thread how many alt of yours you also funded?

What's with the everybody coming out to tell unsolicited life stories today?

Infact, all the accounts I funded with the 400k was my alternate.. When you have nothing to say, you resort to lies and grasp at straws. Whether you like it or not, you'll remain a disloyal person on NL.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Yet another unsolicited autobiography.

Spare me the story, you probably think everyone here will asalick you for crumbs and nobody will comment on your unhealthy gambling habit.

Continue gambling away 100k that ain't yours.

The Lord is your strength.

Zyzxx10:

For your info COW Betting is not my source of income.I'm sure you are a bet shop owner or cashier hence your behavior. I do it by the side.I made a mistake and now its corrected with massive profit so don't judge me.And bro if I need crumbs even if I didn't have this winning I would still be able to put up at least 6 tickets every match weekend.Good day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Somebody that japa because of 2k wrong debit will give you 7k dream on, better read up about Alexistaiwo the crook here before he send you PM and dagbo you.
Clubmaster:
Update, they just woke up from their slumber.

My bet account is now reading - 2177.

Adieu Sportybet! grin

Zyzxx10:

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sinners castigating other sinners for sinning differently.

I was on my own minding my business before you carried that your busybody into my lane and I asked you a simple question

How many alts of yours did you fund?

Lhimeet:

Infact, all the accounts I funded with the 400k was my alternate.. When you have nothing to say, you resort to lies and grasp at straws. Whether you like it or not, you'll remain a disloyal person on NL.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
For someone who answers Chief, you are unusually super daft.

CaptainMitch:
Somebody that japa because of 2k wrong debit will give you 7k dream on, better read up about Alexistaiwo the crook here before he send you PM and dagbo you.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
CD Cova Piedade - Sporting Farense (live) - 0:2 - 57:13'
ft even@1.75
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
boa were did you get my id
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zyzxx10: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
CaptainMitch:

No vex bro.The guy's an irritant.If he needs crumbs till the end of this year Papa would give it to him.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
For a club master you are a poor thief
Clubmaster:
For someone who answers Chief, you are unusually super daft.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
israelp:
CD Cova Piedade - Sporting
Farense (live) - 0:2 - 57:13'

ft even@1.75
blood mi... Find me small thing make I follow you....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
seen.... No yawa

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Clubmaster: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
CaptainMitch:
For a club master you are a poor thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.