Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3249690 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
It all about today game cool pm me and you will be added to the watsup group
But you need. To follow the terms and condition

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by loveabletd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
KAPOVee:

How much have receive?
Cheap scammer
#outsideDeath
bro pls can u add me to the group 08062562471
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
#100 to win #4million - fvk the haters!

don't have time to redo in 1x or Bw
Sporty, slice and dice, or use #1k, cut and choose with #100 apiece
anyway yo see it..only death is sure, nothing is guaranteed

BC3PLDEQ
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

BC3PLDEQ

Slice 1 BC3PLERZ
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

BC3PLDEQ
Ewu Gambia
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

BC3PLDEQ

water down
BC3PL8AX

no risk, no reward. loss is also part of life.greenluck
Daniel304:
Ewu Gambia

Now for what reason?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Daniel304:
Ewu Gambia

you go chop 200 years for this campaign you want start oh, you know you dont play with me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

you go chop 200 years for this campaign you want start oh, you know you dont play with me
200 years what??

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by obonujoker(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
O bob... I don cast

12:30 game... I totally forgot
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Daniel304:
200 years what??

the afternoon is still hot, let me focus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Godsplan115:
Corner banker:

Bet9ja Removed westbrom corner market and over 9.5 is the minimum for mancity

If you're using other bookies, you know what to do.

You know how many corners man city Don play..

Oya add inter over 8.5 cornerz

Some people don't want to stress themself in booking games. All the need is code.

I Don change pattern.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Godsplan115:

Some people don't want to stress themself in booking games. All the need is code.

I Don change pattern.

and not only that, many are now finding it themselves and majority dont trust this place for good games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Godsplan115:

I Don change pattern.

Let see how it plays
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
day never even start, is man city about to start selling tomatoes?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seanwilliam(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
best punters ever are. .1. chewbacca( e no dey shout) 2.. bigmex(analyst) 3..goldenval( tuale) 4.. eddie(nt sure i get the spelling) 5.. eunisam( u must edit im game) 6. lagostaxiguy( ( big man)

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cooked this ticket before the game started. Glad to see the ticket is still clinging on to life. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by idongesit88: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
NewDelhi:
Cooked this ticket before the game started. Glad to see the ticket is still clinging on to life. grin
this one na donation to king Alabi ministry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
alabimustcry:
BETTING IS SCAM!!!!

BETTING IS FRAUD
You're right bro,.... Life itself is a Big Scam!

How the f**k did will even get here

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
idongesit88:
You can never chop anything from betting with this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
idongesit88:

indeeds this is a good way of contributing to someone who is already wealthy and far off than the rest,

what we need here is to put our heads together and look for football trading cheats,

i once got one and made 350k from it,
but they noticed and locked it off

i still know there is still more loopholes there but to find them is the problem,

if possible we can try get softwares that can spot all this opportunities for us so people can stop loosing in sports betting please

am ready to contribute here as far many are benefitting from it

how can millions of people keep gathering here daily and staking just on lucks,

why cant we all join and catch this bookies red handed and trow them off the staircase to be buried alive in a lagoon situated in ogun state,

they have stolen much from us and we need sweet and fast revenge,

even if its employing jet li and jackie chan to come and help us lets do it

we can contribute and get softwares that can spot good trades for us

its really a shame to see countless numbers of people viewing this thread and no one can boast of winning from the bookies on a daily basis

this is really too bad please

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Beadex1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

What a great day! Now it's time to wreck these guys little by little cool
Good pm boss please drop your 3 in a row booking code.. thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
cc captainmitch,, I see u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Williamsvictor: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
NewDelhi:

Alabi spotted this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by toomush(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Play and win

Total shots on target

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am working on a sweet strategy.

Tested it few weeks ago and 1 game casted it.

Here are 3 coupons as played this week.

...Still testing it.

B926ATZSRQWTRC-1164513

B97ATZSRRQWRP-1164513

B954ATZSRCACQQ-1164513
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samba200(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please why is it that when ever i spot a cheat and uses them within some time this mad bookies spots them and block it off,

which kind of wahala is this?

Do they mean that i should just be staking on pure luck so i will loose my money or what?

I just cant understand please,
this thing is simple

deep within everyone here we are simply tired of staking and loosing our money,

do you know the numbers of people that have lost in this stuff and are now in the village?

Me i lost 62k last 3 years in virtual in a single day,
that day i no just fit cry or laugh
my life was just frustrated that i even thought of committing suicide

anyways i have known better and wont fall for this kind of useless scam again

football trading is better than betting,
i once got a cheat that made me guaranteed 20% sure profit in live basketball match trading and this useless merrybet of a scrap site have blocked it again,

which kind life is this please?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
makeitsoon:

and not only that, many are now finding it themselves and majority dont trust this place for good games

Good games?? No game good o
If you see market that works for you stick to it even if it's 1.50
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thank you Man City thank you cheesy, one more goal and i will be fine grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Leave the long epistle and tell us how much.

samba200:
Please why is it that when ever i spot a cheat and uses them within some time this mad bookies spots them and block it off,

which kind of wahala is this?

Do they mean that i should just be staking on pure luck so i will loose my money or what?

I just cant understand please,
this thing is simple

deep within everyone here we are simply tired of staking and loosing our money,

do you know the numbers of people that have lost in this stuff and are now in the village?

Me i lost 62k last 3 years in virtual in a single day,
that day i no just fit cry or laugh
my life was just frustrated that i even thought of committing suicide

anyways i have known better and wont fall for this kind of useless scam again

football trading is better than betting,
i once got a cheat that made me guaranteed 20% sure profit in live basketball match trading and this useless merrybet of a scrap site have blocked it again,

which kind life is this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.