Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3238973 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lhimeet:

Power ?
The Punisher?
Thanks ..I love Power the last episode was lit
will check the Punisher out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
2dice01:
Thanks ..I love Power the last episode was lit

will check the Punisher out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
no I have left that source. New source from India.
from India to wildernessgrin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Carbon2Oxide: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
BC3SMNR7

Stake 5k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by khia: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Alezy:
hi, came on here after a while and saw lots of comments. Why where u banned?
I was banned because there was an article about a pedophile and I said he has a place waiting for him in hell, they said that I abused a member when I actually was talking about the guy in the article.

Yeah, there are comments about you using me sexually then dumped me. undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
BC3SMNR7
Stake 5k
viking007 your everyday contribution to alabi don ready
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kharol1234: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Any village tips?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by beta247: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
Fixed match loading...

Fixed match loading...

Fixed match loading...

How far with ur bet9ja account. Do they rectify ur issues?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Three matches remaining for me to scope 61k..

Will Alabi just give this money already? cry cry embarassed
This one chop ordinary 61k finish run commot this thread oboy no be so life suppose be now. Before you chop that money you were a regular here on this thread and all your comments and post have been here. You chop 61k finish you run go romance section and by the time that money finishes you go remember this thread again. And to think alot of people even congratulated you when you won that money you no even send anybody even if na just thank you message. Life isn't like that, always remember your roots.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

This one chop ordinary 61k finish run commot this thread oboy no be so life suppose be now. Before you chop that money you were a regular here on this thread and all your comments and post have been here. You chop 61k finish you run go romance section and by the time that money finishes you go remember this thread again. Life isn't like that, always remember your roots.
lolzzz

This guy shaa

Lamenting ontop person head, you want alabi to take e 61k back
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
khia:

I was banned because there was an article about a pedophile and I said he has a place waiting for him in hell, they said that I abused a member when I actually was talking about the guy in the article.

Yeah, there are comments about you using me sexually then dumped me. undecided
You peeps can go chat on whatapp you know,you don't have to keep playing your lovey dovey game here.....it sickening......or do you bet too?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brayss(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

This one chop ordinary 61k finish run commot this thread oboy no be so life suppose be now. Before you chop that money you were a regular here on this thread and all your comments and post have been here. You chop 61k finish you run go romance section and by the time that money finishes you go remember this thread again. Life isn't like that, always remember your roots.
lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tolu121:
lolzzz

This guy shaa

Lamenting ontop person head, you want alabi to take e 61k back
No now haha no be so. Na the way the guy just commot leave everybody alone. I'm not saying he should share any crumbs , he can chose to do whatever he likes with his winnings but at least just a thank you message to those that supported and congratulated him would have been okay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

This one chop ordinary 61k finish run commot this thread oboy no be so life suppose be now. Before you chop that money you were a regular here on this thread and all your comments and post have been here. You chop 61k finish you run go romance section and by the time that money finishes you go remember this thread again. And to think alot of people even congratulated you when you won that money you no even send anybody even if na just thank you message. Life isn't like that, always remember your roots.

Ashawo go soon collect the money now. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lathrowinger: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
beta247:

Any sure Bet9ja code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by lathrowinger: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Evening boss, I see merrybet. Seems it's better of bet9ja... And I need code sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

Bros i nor run ooo.... e get one toto wey dey my eyes since.. naim i dey try wan package grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by khia: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sambaby7640:
You peeps can go chat on whatapp you know,you don't have to keep playing your lovey dovey game here.....it sickening......or do you bet too?
Well, it's funny that you are commenting to me which your other brothers are doing as well, stop posting to me and let me move on past this thread.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
beta247:

not yet o. Still on it. They are crazy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Bros i nor run ooo.... e get one toto wey dey my eyes since.. naim i dey try wan package grin
guy nothing special about the toto. Just bleep yourself.. All cum na cum

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godpunishhaters: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Who want bet9ja fund 2-4h make e send me airtime in return?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Lol if I no mention your name you no go stroll reach this side. Infact na your first comment on this thread ever since you chop that money be this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
I nearly win 2million if not for 11games wey cut the ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by khia: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
CoIdplay:
Madam you bet too?

Yes.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
guy nothing special about the toto. Just bleep yourself.. All cum na cum
Baba this one nor be just any toto oo... first class hybrid cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by intswagga2: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
B98ATCSCEARRA-2915242
No Analysis...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
NewDelhi:

Lol if I no mention your name you no go stroll reach this side. Infact na your first comment on this thread ever since you chop that money be this.
Na true you talk... but the money never enter account oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by myBETmostCAST(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Baba this one nor be just any toto oo... first class hybrid cheesy
guy forget that thing. No be hole day there? Put prink and you cum? Something you can easily do for yourself.. ...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
locust:
Omaye grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
locust:

lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
myBETmostCAST:
guy forget that thing. No be hole day there? Put prink and you cum? Something you can easily do for yourself.. ...
Ok i hear you...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Carbon2Oxide: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Godpunishhaters:
Who want bet9ja fund 2-4h make e send me airtime in return?

How much equivalent in airtime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) (3795) (3796) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.