Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251046 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2019
who 1 chop money? grin I GET 2INPLAY TO DROP NW
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2019
israelp:
who 1 chop money? grin I GET 2INPLAY TO DROP NW
drop let see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Sambaby7640:
drop let see
hw much is my cut if e boom grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Brayss:
And so what?
it's an offense, you can be sue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Sambaby7640:
stop using freebasics una no go hear

You think everybody is a pauper like yourself, who can't afford data?

Gerrout of my mention dimwit!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Carbon2Oxide: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2019
israelp:

How much will you refund if it Unbooms

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

How much will you refund if it Unbooms
stop doubting me cheesy
am a pro u knw grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
israelp:
Cut kee you there angry

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You think everybody is a pauper like yourself, who can't afford data?

Gerrout of my mention dimwit!
stop describing yourself to me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brayss(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2019
yehmy:
it's an offense, you can be sue
Bro face front
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
israelp:
grin grin drop make me see first
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Fucklove:
Cut kee you there angry
OGA WFTIN I DO NA grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Carbon2Oxide: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
israelp:
stop doubting me cheesy
am a pro u knw grin

I don't know.

But unless you are the referee , You are just like every punter here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Dilijan Fc - Fc West Armenia (live) - 0:1 - 45
ft odd@1.85 na me drop am n dnt forget me O
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

I don't know.

But unless you are the referee , You are just like every punter here
me n d refree don contact grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2019
embarassed

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
CoIdplay:
Boss austino677 Please don't reply this scammer again, let me put him in his place.
Yahoo boy, EFCC are on the prowl so soon you won't be able to type nonsense on this thread again. So you think because you fleece people of their hard earned money and stake foolishly on blind odds (obviously because its a free money) now you want to compare yourself with a hardworking young man whose legitimate earnings can never be matched by anyone in your generation both born and unborn. You said he is a greedy and selfish hair seller, Please what is your occupation besides hiding behind your keyboard and scamming people? Don't you know that a strand of hair from austino677 shop is enough to feed your entire generation for at least ten years if tides were to turn around and you earn legitimately - which of course you can't. Let me give you a piece of my mind, quit scam business now that there's still time for retribution. The Devil will give you a cap today but when he comes to retrieve his cap, he cuts your head alongside. He gives you shoes to come amputate you later. Don't ever in your failed life drag austino the hardworking man known for his heart of Gold into your mud fight. The Super Eagles dont play against the Super Falcons so be guided.

Just imagine all these ass licking
God forbid. If you were related to me, I will use u and stake on eyimba to win Barca, to get you out of my life

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
1x bet check this game out JNH9T
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
geetee7:
Been working on a winning Strategy for sometimes now.Finally,its here.Follow my Strategy and be sure of making a win every other day.Just one win in a day is enough to grow your bankroll to a reasonable amount at the end of the month.
Welcome to winning days.
It is a known fact to those that are not new in the betting industry, that the bookies always have an edge over the bettors. That is why they always win, no matter the outcome of a given event.
So, to stand a chance to be among the five percent that win in the industry, you must have a working plan at hand.
In our case, we are going to use the simple martingale system combined with a powerful recovery plan that will ensure we do not lose our money even if we lost more than three games in a row.
THE MARTINGALE SYSTEM
The system just needs you to double your stake each time you lose a game
e.g
you stake your first game with one unit and you lost, the second game should be staked with two units and if it ends in a lost too, you just need to stake the next game with double the last stake which in this case will be four units.
THE RECOVERY
Now, if after the third game,you do not win,you should think of recovering your money before starting to play your games again.
You must sum up your loses and divide it with one minus the odds of your next stake.
example:-
Your first stake was 10$ and you lost
The second stake should be 20$ and you lost
The third stake should be 40$ and if you lost, you have to add up 10$+20$+40$ which will equal 70$.
Your target will be to recover 70$ before you start playing your games again.
THE FORMULAR
You are going to use the formula, target / {1-odds} X odds
In this site, our odds are always greater than 2.00 so we are using 2.18 as our odds in this example. To recover our 70$, we will say,
70$ / [1-2.18] = ? X 2.18
70$ / 1.18 =59.32 X { 2.18} =129.32
In the above example,70$ which is what we are looking to recover is divided by 1.18 which is one minus the odds (2.18)gave us 59.32 and we multiply it by the odds(2.18) and the result is 129.32
Now check, 129.32 minus 59.32 gives you your 70$.

2+ odds every day.
see this mumu with all this strategy..how much have u make..after alabi reck you, u will come back to beg for 100 like Lhimeet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eunisam: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why you go comot me for that group 3 I told you that's where I want, you just dey do anyhow

If you have small sense, you should have sent me a personal message about this but your sense big pass me. I no fit argue.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by geetee7(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
alabimustcry:
see this mumu with all this strategy..how much have u make..after alabi reck you, u will come back to beg for 100 like Lhimeet

e never reach to refer to me as MUMU na,
no be by force to use the strategy.
But I tell you,I make a reasonable amount at the end of every month.
October gave me 210k
I stake 10k on every game.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Imustreturn(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Card Funding available. But no Igbo Efon account oo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
geetee7:

e never reach to refer to me as MUMU na, no be by force to use the strategy. But I tell you,I make a reasonable amount at the end of every month. October gave me 210k I stake 10k on every game.

oga drop d strategy nah
u wan dey chop alone.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Thomas19(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ganjafama:
I expect Tottenham to win by 2or more goals.
I expected this reply so am curious myself, The ultimate choke team beating a team that plays well at home. Well, let's see..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
You must be stupid, do you think you can talk trash to my face if we meet, when I message you, you will be arrogant over nothing, you ain't shit.
eunisam:

If you have small sense, you should have sent me a personal message about this but your sense big pass me. I no fit argue.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ten things you probably didn't know about austino677

1. He is of Igbo descent. He hails from the Eastern State known for producing prominent personalities in Nigeria. Let me just allow you to guess this one.

2. He joined Nairaland in 2012 when most of his self acclaimed adversaries were still writing Primary school certificate exams.

3. He has done so many giveaways on the football betting thread but surprisingly he is the most hated huge staker on the thread. Some drunks even wish he loses his stakes.

4. He is a veteran on the thread as he boasts of rubbing minds with some of the GOATs on the thread like Goldenval, DrWise and the likes.

5. He is not a known user of bet9ja as his preferred bookie 1Xbet has proven overtime to be his sure bookmaker.

6. He was once involved in a petition against one of the mushroom bookies in Nigeria after he won a little over one million and stories came up during withdrawal. However, he withdrew a large chunk of the money and the rest they say is history.

7. He is wiser than all the people hating on him combined hence the reason he has been on top of his game for years. In fact there's a current research to find out if he is a descendant of Albert Einstein because of his intellectual dexterity.

8. He is not known to share his tips as he majors on inplays. I wonder how possible it is to share such tips.

9. He doesn't acknowledge the gathering of fools hence his decision not to reply mentions especially when being trolled by his erstwhile beneficiaries.

10. He is a philanthropist and a benefactor to so many punters on the sports betting thread. His quiet demeanor has made some of them look up to him as their mate but like a real gentleman that he is, he treads honorably leaving the trolls to wallow in filth.

Finally he is the CEO of so many franchises and his media office on the thread is ably handled by coldplay the grand destroyer and slayer of austino haters.

Add yours wink

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Republic Of Korea - Singapore (live) - 7:0 - 48:67
ft odd@1.85
sorry for d first lose.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
CoIdplay:

1. He is of Igbo descent. He hails from the Eastern State known for producing prominent personalities in Nigeria. Let me just allow you to guess this one.

2. He joined Nairaland in 2012 when most of his self acclaimed adversaries were still writing Primary school certificate exams.

3. He has done so many giveaways on the football betting thread but surprisingly he is the most hated huge staker on the thread. Some drunks even wish he loses his stakes.

4. He is a veteran on the thread as he boasts of rubbing minds with some of the GOATs on the thread like Goldenval, DrWise and the likes.

5. He is not a known user of bet9ja as his preferred bookie 1Xbet has proven overtime to be his sure bookmaker.

6. He was once involved in a petition against one of the mushroom bookies in Nigeria after he won a little over one million and stories came up during withdrawal. However, he withdrew a large chunk of the money and the rest they say is history.

7. He is wiser than all the people hating on him combined hence the reason he has been on top of his game for years. In fact there's a current research to find out if he is a descendant of Albert Einstein because of his intellectual dexterity.

8. He is not known to share his tips as he majors on inplays. I wonder how possible it is to share such tips.

9. He doesn't acknowledge the gathering of fools hence his decision not to reply mentions especially when being trolled by his erstwhile beneficiaries.

10. He is a philanthropist and a benefactor to so many punters on the sports betting thread. His quiet demeanor has made some of them look up to him as their mate but like a real gentleman that he is, he treads honorably leaving the trolls to wallow in filth.

Finally he is the CEO of so many franchises and his media office on the thread is ably handled by coldplay the grand destroyer and slayer of austino haters.

Add yours wink
chineke muu eh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
CoIdplay:

Add yours wink
you are just behaving like bus conductor.

Ass licking any person that dressed rich

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
austino677. one question for you! Do you think this guy will worship you like this if you were losing?? SUCCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS.. FAILURE IS AN ORPHAN

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
austino677. one question for you! Do you think this guy will worship you like this if you were losing?? SUCCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS.. FAILURE IS AN ORPHAN
Your question should be do you think people will Envy him if he's losing Success attract so many opposition

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Coldplay, try apply for BMC work for APC your talent in asslicking dey waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.