Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231905 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by crystalboss: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
jerrythafinisher:

you try
why you no use like 1k rebet

i nor rebet, i cum just play millions ticket.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
crystalboss:

share the code na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by officialfestus(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
crystalboss:

share biko
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrbock: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
isram:
are u telling me u paid 50k? Or you are the owner of that telegram Chanel?

what are you on about ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
CoIdplay:
I have gone through your posts on Nairaland ever since you registered this alternate account of yours in July and all I could decipher is a deluded juvenile who derive maximum pleasure in trolling. Well, you have quoted me severally but like I have done to your co-travelers who wallow in their tomfoolery while trying to troll me, I ignored you but not until now. Listen boy, you strike me like someone who is a product of failed parentage (obviously from a broken home) hence your decision to resort to trolling on a faceless forum just to sit back and laugh at people's reactions. I will advise you focus more on getting good education that will enable you type coherently and behave responsibly because I see no difference between you and an Oshodi overhead bridge tout - No wait! There's a difference, you use a stolen phone and you have access to Nairaland. Please utilize this advice from me tonight as you won't have the privilege of getting any further response from me.

even if you are in space this will give you headache. Calls for sober reflection
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrbock: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Fine, how can I reach you.
drop your digits
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fucklove:
sorry my man. You know wetin go happen? Tomorrow, quote me with your booking and I go stake am for you with #200. If the game enter na your money.
Aiite thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrbock: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Another green Day

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Suspect33(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Imustreturn:
that yeye deduction they do nah
I'm still confused bro, pls help me na, make i burst cry? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who has encountered this with Betwinner app. Can't seem to get it right.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
babaearly1:
Who has encountered this with Betwinner app. Can't seem to get it right.

Tap those pictures and set them in an appropriate way. I.e upright position
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emkojo: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tolu121:
you almost won

1 game always cutting.... It's crazy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
austino677:
boss you need to drink some Heineken? Your aza?
Boss I've sent a PM now. Please check mail. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zontage: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ghen - Ghen!!. . . Your school fees just entered...then you remembered a place called bet9ja, you decide to go try your luck to see if you could multiply the cash cos new clothes were equally needed...ayooo! u got there, booked one game then fiam!! you see one sure 2.08 odd for virtual screen...

you played with 1k to win 2k and 75seconds on the screen,score line was 0:0,80 minutes your 2 odd score but 86minutes home equalized to draw the game,1k gone fresh,free and fly..you bite your finger...kai see this Everton,"make i play another one try luck maybe i go win"....oya play me 1 away,3 draw,4 home,5 ,6 over 2.5,play am 1500...blablabla...few munites later result's out,cGhen - Ghen!!. . . Your school fees just entered...then you remembered a place called bet9ja,u decide to go try your luck to see if you could multiply the cash cos new clothes were equally needed...ayooo! u got there,booked one game then fiam!!you see one sure 2.08 odd for virtual screen...

you played with 1k to win 2k and 75seconds on the screen,score line was 0:0,80 minutes your 2 odd score but 86minutes home equalized to draw the game,1k gone fresh,free and fly..you bite your finger...kai see this Everton,"make i play another one try luck maybe i go win"....oya play me 1 away,3 draw,4 home,5 ,6 over 2.5,play am 1500...blablabla...few munites later result's out,chai man utd go draw wen i give them straight win,chai e no go better for una...2500 is gone already.

Now you zero you mind, na once man the die,if e want cut make e cut.
you start staking on big odds,five games in a row and u havent won one...you dont wanna leave until you regain your lost cash,but the more you try to win the more you put in more cash and the more you loose!!now about 15k is gone inside 35k wey be your school fees�� under Fan you the sweat,you go outside under sun,cold begin catch you��

You spend almost the whole day watching the screen for sure odds...you play e cut,when u play and time no allow cashier bet the game,e go come..eye have red,hunger the your body back to back but u can't even feel it... people the win for your eye and na your 20k them use De shine..Go na!!! For where���oya win na�� kosi win!!

No be witch bros,na greed!!
We die here!!����

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Zontage:
Ghen - Ghen!!. . . Your school fees just entered...then you remembered a place called bet9ja, you decide to go try your luck to see if you could multiply the cash cos new clothes were equally needed...ayooo! u got there, booked one game then fiam!! you see one sure 2.08 odd for virtual screen...

you played with 1k to win 2k and 75seconds on the screen,score line was 0:0,80 minutes your 2 odd score but 86minutes home equalized to draw the game,1k gone fresh,free and fly..you bite your finger...kai see this Everton,"make i play another one try luck maybe i go win"....oya play me 1 away,3 draw,4 home,5 ,6 over 2.5,play am 1500...blablabla...few munites later result's out,cGhen - Ghen!!. . . Your school fees just entered...then you remembered a place called bet9ja,u decide to go try your luck to see if you could multiply the cash cos new clothes were equally needed...ayooo! u got there,booked one game then fiam!!you see one sure 2.08 odd for virtual screen...

you played with 1k to win 2k and 75seconds on the screen,score line was 0:0,80 minutes your 2 odd score but 86minutes home equalized to draw the game,1k gone fresh,free and fly..you bite your finger...kai see this Everton,"make i play another one try luck maybe i go win"....oya play me 1 away,3 draw,4 home,5 ,6 over 2.5,play am 1500...blablabla...few munites later result's out,chai man utd go draw wen i give them straight win,chai e no go better for una...2500 is gone already.

you start staking on big odds,five games in a row and u havent won one...you dont wanna leave until you regain your lost cash,but the more you try to win the more you put in more cash and the more you loose!!now about 15k is gone inside 35k wey be your school fees�� under Fan you the sweat,you go outside under sun,cold begin catch you��

You spend almost the whole day watching the screen for sure odds...you play e cut,when u play and time no allow cashier bet the game,e go come..eye have red,hunger the your body back to back but u can't even feel it... people the win for your eye and na your 20k them use De shine..Go na!!! For where���oya win na�� kosi win!!

We die here!!����
Chai, wetin funmi no go buy for market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamawara(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Young boys vs feyernoord just one goal to land my over 2.5 do this abegi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wolves no fit play over 1.5, oleksandriya no fit draw. chai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seedorfy134(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Zontage:

We die here!!����
after e chop u reach 34k e remain 1k.... You vex play wit that 1k and you later chop 10k... U come they happy like some1 wey chop 1million jackpot.... U don't remember ur 25k again.... Buh you later sell ur 70k phone for 20k to complete ur school fees

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chidexter:
Wolves no fit play over 1.5, oleksandriya no fit draw. chai
olek don draw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kayodez: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Exactly bruh...U said it all

Zontage:

We die here!!����
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
This about to boom

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by IBINDTOMYSELF: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
COZA:

Remaining only Maccabi Tel Aviv to green baba shocked

you go chop am cheesy
Roma over 8.5 corners made me lose 2.1 million embarassed
Jesus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oboy, the useless roma don go lose for dying minute. rubbish.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Afiahomes(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Afiahomes:

FC Copenhagen vs Dyn. Kyiv X Won

Lugano vs Malmo FF X Won

CFR Cluj vs Rennes X

Ferencvaros vs CSKA Moscow X Won

Espanyol vs Ludogorets X

Oleksandriya vs St Etienne X Won

Wolfsberger AC vs Basaksehir X

Go play
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
IBINDTOMYSELF:
Roma over 8.5 corners made me lose 2.1 million embarassed
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
Godmademan:
This about to boom
Destroyed at 90mins by Roma and St. Etienne
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by IBINDTOMYSELF: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
They played 8 corners.. Just a corner made me lose that money with 200k stake... sad
We go again on Saturday.
Ciao
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sammymarvin: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pls pals i need prayers, just say prayer for me,i have bn having cut1 for d past 2months even this week i have gotten cut1 for 3days. Today iwas tinking and wishin things wil change just to check and c wolfburg loosing .am so weak
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
When you see unique odd cool
You stake an odd amount grin

Tolu121 oya come yab me for not sharing.
Austino677 one day I will obtain your high staking level

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyreal124:
olek don draw
Na roma cut am. dem go lose for 90+5 min
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kayodez: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
B9P47367832273X-4421614
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Godsplan115:
When you see unique odd cool
You stake an odd amount grin

Tolu121 oya come yab me for not sharing.
Austino677 one day I will obtain your high staking level
you won 2odd

Ordinary 2odd undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3823) (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.