Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3273010 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:
Abeg who get number of those wey they load person acct for recharge card, have to load my account.
Gift01 and the likes.
Please people let be careful when we want people to fund our accounts.
Earlier today, I posted that I wanted someone to help me fund my account. Not too long at exactly 9:52am, I got a call from 09036282917 saying he is gift01. He asked how much I wanted to fund, I initially told him #500 for my bet9ja acct and #200 for my nairabet acct totaling #700. He said that would cost me an extra #100 extra for each acct in exchange for #900 recharge card. I then decided to load just bet9ja acct with #600 for #700 recharge card.
Happily, thinking that I have seen who would recharge my acct(mind you this is my first time recharging my acct via someone here). I sent the number #700 worth of Airtel recharge card pin (#500 and #200 naira each), and my bet9ja acct username and acct ID. He even called back to say he said he wanted MTN, which I apologized not to have heard and he said no problem. Funny enough, I made a mistake with one of the recharge PIN numbers for the #200 card, which he called my attention to and I immediately corrected it and sent back to him.
He sent a message back that I should give him 5mins, but till now that I am typing this he hasn’t picked my calls nor replied my messages. This is just to advice us to be careful with the way we ask our acct to be funded for card here, cos some are here to scam.
I wouldn’t lay a curse on him, cos he already cursed himself with his actions.
Attached are the text messages we exchanged and my bet9ja acct to show my balance.
Note: Am not saying that is the real gift01, cos I don’t know him. I wouldn’t deny that I made a mistake not to have confirmed the number here. Just want us all to be careful
My apologies for the long write up.
We live to continually strive to beat Alabi. One love all.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
dadebayo1:

You can check here Z6BWXB3W

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
mannatech:
Million naira ticket

Lady luck is what we need

B915SWPRSPWPSA-3521557

Could u drop the betting code please? Rebet is having issues
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingDELE(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
MercylessMercy:
Chewbacca I want to indeed appreciate you for the tenis journey so far. God bless you big time bro.

Seeing Machalan abi wetin be the mumu name spoil the sweet acca was painful but you did a very good job I must confess.

Thanks
baba d game pain me ehn!!

i still check sofascore 2day, wishing d result can b changed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Earlier today, I posted that I wanted someone to help me fund my account. Not too long at exactly 9:52am, I got a call from 09036282917 saying he is gift01. He asked how much I wanted to fund, I initially told him #500 for my bet9ja acct and #200 for my nairabet acct totaling #700. He said that would cost me an extra #100 extra for each acct in exchange for #900 recharge card. I then decided to load just bet9ja acct with #600 for #700 recharge card.
Happily, thinking that I have seen who would recharge my acct(mind you this is my first time recharging my acct via someone here). I sent the number #700 worth of Airtel recharge card pin (#500 and #200 naira each), and my bet9ja acct username and acct ID. He even called back to say he said he wanted MTN, which I apologized not to have heard and he said no problem. Funny enough, I made a mistake with one of the recharge PIN numbers for the #200 card, which he called my attention to and I immediately corrected it and sent back to him.
He sent a message back that I should give him 5mins, but till now that I am typing this he hasn’t picked my calls nor replied my messages. This is just to advice us to be careful with the way we ask our acct to be funded for card here, cos some are here to scam.
Attached are the text messages we exchanged and my bet9ja acct to show my balance.
Note: Am not saying that is the real gift01, cos I don’t know him. I wouldn’t deny that I made a mistake not to have confirmed the number here. Just want us all to be careful

You should have asked here or searched on nairaland before you had anything to do with that number.

That number is a serial scammer here.

Sorry. cry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tobipossible: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Bro sorry about that, that's not gift number, I even contacted gift today to fund 3000 he said he in indisposed at the moment so anybody claiming to be gift are scammers he is currently not funding
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Shine your eyes next time. Thieves plenty for here o. Both the coded and raw thieves. Alexistaiwo is their oga grin

18 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
theoptimist298:

Could u drop the betting code please? Rebet is having issues
Z6BWMRN7

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
The guy above me is very wicked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

You should have asked here or searched on nairaland before you had anything to do with that number.

That number is a serial scammer here.

Sorry. cry

Thanks bro.
I know I should have asked here. My mistake, we all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
ajon1:
Shine your eyes next time. Thieves plenty for here o. Both the coded and raw thieves. Alexistaiwo is their oga grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Simple Google search helps a lot

That's how one idiot sent me mail asking to chat, immediately I cashed out 147k from Bet9ja, I obliged and chatted him up, next thing he started telling me how he needed 20k loan to start firstmonie business, I kept listening so I asked for verification, he sent me NIMC registration, sent his Facebook, account number and everything

Èmi ìkà, i Just Googled the idiot's name lọ and behold, Libya returnee, 4 topics reporting him as a scammer, he defrauded a lady of 100k on this same NL his Monica may change but phone number or account number didn't

I just blocked the motherfucking asshole two weeks later idiot mentioned me on another non betting thread asking if I forgot him, imagine the audacity, I just told him

I wanted to help but I found out he's a scammer and that I decided not to cast him here, this happened late November and the idiot is still very active on this thread

Point is Google is your friend, sorry for your loss may Alabi payback 1000 folds

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
tobipossible:

Bro sorry about that, that's not gift number, I even contacted gift today to fund 3000 he said he in indisposed at the moment so anybody claiming to be gift are scammers he is currently not funding

I now know I made a mistake.
Could you please help me with gift’s number for future transactions.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

chai d guy try this kind rough play with me oh forming davinvinda... I just help am waste him card, i gist with am well well for phone give am hope say i go send lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tobipossible: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

I now know I made a mistake.
Could you please help me with gift’s number for future transactions.
Thanks in advance.

0706452019 nine
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brownhypo: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
ajoks533:
Abeg how we fit connect... have some questions i need to ask. Hope you wouldn't mind
whatsapp me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
The guy above me is very wicked grin grin grin grin
baba how u reason d level na, him dey good to go
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
RevenGeMission:

That's how one idiot sent me mail asking to chat, immediately I cashed out 147k from Bet9ja, I obliged and chatted him up, next thing he started telling me how he needed 20k loan to start firstmonie business, I kept listening so I asked for verification, he sent me NIMC registration, sent his Facebook, account number and everything

Èmi ìkà, i Just Googled the idiot's name lọ and behold, Libya returnee, 4 topics reporting him as a scammer, he defrauded a lady of 100k on this same NL his Monica may change but phone number or account number didn't

I just blocked the motherfucking asshole two weeks later idiot mentioned me on another non betting thread asking if I forgot him, imagine the audacity, I just told him

I wanted to help but I found out he's a scammer and that I decided not to cast him here, this happened late November and the idiot is still very active on this thread

Point is Google is your friend, sorry for your loss may Alabi payback 1000 folds

Amen.
Imagine, what audacity. Thank God you didn’t fall prey like me.
Thanks for the advise.
Would be more careful next time as my eye don open wella now....
Na just alabi go pay the money back. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
RevenGeMission:

I wanted to help but I found out he's a scammer and that I decided not to cast him here, this happened late November and the idiot is still very active on this thread.
Sorry, I'm just curious. You decided not to 'cast' him because? You want him to scam someone else?

14 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
pascal558:
chai d guy try this kind rough play with me oh forming davinvinda... I just help am waste him card, i gist with am well well for phone give am hope say i go send lol
Lol
You lucky say you don sabi am.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
gpercuxionz:
Borrow loan from bank and play this Booking Number Z6BWTJ3R
show ur coupon code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
tobipossible:

0706452019 nine

Thanks bro
God bless.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yomislim: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Copy!
as I no understand tennis picks so... You fit help with the sportybet booking bro?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Amen.
Imagine, what audacity. Thank God you didn’t fall prey like me.
Thanks for the advise.
Would be more careful next time as my eye don open wella now....
Na just alabi go pay the money back. grin
You can take solace in the fact that you are not the first neither are you going to be the last to be scammed. Provided we have gullible people on this thread, someone will surely get scammed.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mannatech: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
RevenGeMission:

Baba Pls do the needful and cast him before someone especially newbies fall for his gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iRepMyCity(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Looopy:

Anything for your boy grin

sure 20 odds dey for you sir grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pascal558(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Lol
You lucky say you don sabi am.
bros i for fall for am too send am 2k oh, i don be give person money make him help me buy d card, but the way the guy come take dey hurry me, dey call like say him life depend on d card when him be say na me ought to dey do d calling, then i knw say something nor dey right, i jejely open my wallet,put my money, then come start dey reason with am say i nr see mtn, him come say airtel, i say that one nr complet 2k, him come say make i complete am with glo, i just turn am till night oh, we start this level for afternoon loool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DeMaestro1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Viking007:
You can take solace in the fact that you are not the first neither are you going to be the last to be scammed. Provided we have gullible people on this thread, someone will surely get scammed.
No doubt about that. But we can also help call out scammers we know here, either their monicker(s) or Numbers.
Because, I was scammed doesn’t mean I should keep quiet and pray someone else is scammed too.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Elo house ,please I place a bet on tennis BT they retired on second set,what would b d outcome of my bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
techmaster092:
Elo house ,please I place a bet on tennis BT they retired on second set,what would b d outcome of my bet
Please I need answer,I placed d bet with 15k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
DeMaestro1:

Gift01 has not been regular here since this week start.. And no one has ever complain about gift doing such....

Shine ur eyes bro.... Na street we dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.