Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3248994 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
yehmy:
Are you not among people wey dey always abuse the twins that they are jobless

Look my monicker well
Go through all my posts in nairaland..
I’ve never abused anybody except Omotowo and he knows what he did.
Stay off my mention if you don’t have anything to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by crystalboss: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
rukz:
That's because you have condition your mind to think in a particular manner.

What you give your attention to, you become.

hmmm...wise talk.

thanks. i will work towards it.

thanks again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by codemaniacs: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
zz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
check ur mail
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
yehmy:
Truth be told, most of you when it comes to attacking Chiefheywhy and Lhimeet you are always fast about it, but the moment they do good deed on this thread none of you will come to praise them..... All ye low life always forming woke I know you all are trying to register and benefit from it but remember that if you benefit from them and still come out to attack them on this thread, whatever that makes you happy will surely turn to sadness...... Peace

Bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Look my monicker well Go through all my posts in nairaland.. I’ve never abused anybody except Omotowo and he knows what he did. Stay off my mention if you don’t have anything to say
you earn 1 like
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Omo Luxembourg dey ball o shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BankStatement: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
yehmy:
Omo Luxembourg dey ball o shocked

Hello bro,, how your side
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
newlife55:
Ezika Nkemakonam of Oko Polytechnic why u keep quiet since dem burst your identity? U don tire to troll ni? Na your pictures go full here tonight
Me wey dey full time for kogi and bayelsa election thread. As APC Don nack pdp for ground, I don come back fully and it seems you've missed me more. You can't stay a day without thinking about me? You keep searching for my details online to prove what? To show how jobless and useless you are.
Your papa dey shake him bald oblong head for him grave on top your matter grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thomas19:

Am obsessed with learning how to play draws.. anyone that can help I will pay more than the person can imagine
South American leagues can play draw but, that is not the league's calling. Sometimes you might want to study few leagues and not just any league. Draws are not guaranteed but, they do pay high however, if you notice a club in good run and are expecting a tough challenger at home, If you know very well that the home will attack them and have slightly leaky defence, the away team (probably the favourite) will do well no to lose. Notice this clubs; Atletico Madrid, FC Copenhagen, Juventus, Ajax, Midtjylland, Schalke Donetsk, Valencia. If Atletico Madrid is given a an attacking club especially a possessive one and also the favourite, they try not to lose at home ground, win is possible but, if the club is too threatening, 0-0 ft shouldn't be a surprise. If FC Copenhagen is given clubs of their size or slightly greater at home they tend to draw, when away they can do like wise or play anything with less amount of goals. Now Juventus are not the draw type but anything that give 3 points is okay for them, more like the 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 win type, however a very defensive club can slow Juventus down and expect a DRAW if the defensive club scores first, more or less likely. Checkout AFC Ajax, they are more likely to draw against top dogs but, avoid anything draw for Ajax as they don't play follow Home or away ground that much, they hit goals anyhow. Midtjylland should be avoided when playing external competition, however when playing against certain clubs (AWAY) like Brondby, Copenhagen, Esbjerg and Odense BK a DRAW is possible as they would be considered underdog with the following except Esbjerg FB and Odense BK(when not in great form). Valencia would play draw with any club that would make them feel like an underdog yeah sometimes. Well, to play draw do check the league position of both team and what 3 points would do to both clubs, also check out their head 2 head, is it a Derby match, Derby matches with the weaker one at home might play draw. If the range of both clubs are close up in strength draw is also possible. All these are not guaranteed but, might help e.g don't be surprised if sporting Gijon match end draw or under 2.5 probably their 1-0 2-0 little little scoreline. Good luck yo

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

Oga, two weeks as u promised to repay the loan is far gone.

Whats happening? Trust, remember!!

Are u ready to pay back now
Forfeit that money bro. Alabi don use am buy kiss condom grin grin grin grin
Lhimeet dey borrow money punt. How he go take pay back when him no dey work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
They should cancel Senegal match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
BankStatement:

Hello bro,, how your side
Blaze baba been a while, my side is good and yours?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
Game resumes at 57 mins wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:

did they score?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Goal... Thanks to rain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Senegal Goal grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
Goal... Thanks to rain

i was wondering, if they scored hmm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
babaearly1:

i was wondering, if they scored hmm
yes 0-3 now

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Starboytwo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
S/o to all the og's in the building...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
yes 0-2 now

sealed. you even dey follow the team feed cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sambaby7640: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Goal 2-0 Senegal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by newlife55: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fucklove:
Forfeit that money bro. Alabi don use am buy kiss condom grin grin grin grin
Lhimeet dey borrow money punt. How he go take pay back when him no dey work cheesy
Ezika Nkemakonam
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
Stupid Senegal na small team dem dey flex muscle for... Last match fail to do over2.5

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
i want to team up with a good punter and generate 1k odds for this Xmas
5 to 10 tickets 1k longshot. who's on board?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wallexbaba(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
France win

England win

Double ur money.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lhimeet:

You go see am soon. Thanks bro.

Ok. Still waiting!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

Ok. Still waiting!
waiting for you bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
babaearly1:
i want to team up with a good punter and generate 1k odds for this Xmas
5 to 10 tickets 1k longshot. who's on board?
hope una go post am here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by worthybet(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
WORTHYBET ICE HOCKEY PREDICTIONS:

GERMANY: BAD NAUDEIM - HOME DNB @ 1.25

SLOVAKIA: SLOVAN VS NITRA - HOME DNB @ 1.35

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
babaearly1:

sealed. you even dey follow the team feed cheesy
yeah... Hope they won't void the match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emmyreal124:
waiting for you bro

I don't think I have money to give/loan for now. Am sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3932) (3933) (3934) (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.