Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (3943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3246757 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by NewDelhi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Frankhace:

Imagine see the Hate one person dey carry for him heart.....well no need to look far this is the reason You have not succeeded in life Anuofia!!!
The asslicking no mean say he go loan you #600k sha... Go find better thing do with your life sir.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
CoIdplay:
Yes. You can be everything you want to be including the man who types a pronoun with a small letter. If I were you I would concentrate more on looking for my English teacher and seeking for a refund of my school fee than fighting Lhimeet. I have observed you closely and there's something unusual about your cerebral system. Maybe I'm wrong but you certainly have made me not to believe otherwise.
grin grin grin..

With all your English knowledge you are still a gambler and also you lick ass.

Mehn fvck off, ASS LICKER,

I KNOW YOU DO TASTE SH!T WHILE LICKING AUSTINO'S ASS

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wallexbaba(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
my data... Soccer apps.. Match preview.. Twitter team news.. And hope for the best
congrats on ur winning bro, pls if u finish forecasting d games, dey drop am here make people gather enjoy ur strategy....God bless u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by alabimustcry: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
NewDelhi:

Go to the bank and get a loan.. that kid only post tickets here to show off. Infact he's in serious debt in a day he loses about 8 tickets and win just one or two then he begin to post them here to brag with. From my little findings about him, his father has been battling with diabetes for some months now and the old man handed over his account to him so he could take over the family duties and care for his medicals and younger ones but no, he chose to be greedy and "double" the money. He lost at his first few attempts then from then he's been trying to recover his loses. He will only post a single winning out of more than 5 loses here so don't be deceived. This resulted him to joining an "ajo" group and he happens to be the fin sec... Na their contribution he dey use take unnecessary risk.
how do u know?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Prinnce1: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
israelp:
exactly,but it cn stil b possible if 5head cn fund together n transact peaceful lyk 1 unit
nope that won't work remember its gambling even the surest game can fail so everyone should be solely responsible for their stake and outcome . what I suggest is some guys were sabi, likes of babaearly, you, lhimeet, chewbaba and other strong guys to drop one game everyday maybe by 1pm (lunch time) or early in the morning by 7 to 8 for others to use their instinct and intuition to pick and bet. What kills us in gambling is immediate blowing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankhace: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
NewDelhi:

The asslicking no mean say he go loan you #600k sha... Go find better thing do with your life sir.
Sorry oh u think say I be u....u wey don dey predict tennis since 2015 since den till now even one ticket never enter......u sure say ur parent no curse u, oh well that's if u didn't inherit genes for failure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rockafellar(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
You guys get all worked up at the sight of millions won by people here.

Free Austin, he's been here for quite sometime. He DOESN'T share games, no matter the bashing- this, I don't like though. He doesn't offer to do giveaways either which shows the winnings are clearly show offs- that's his business.

Whatever he's doing, works for him kudos. Find what works for you.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
I didn't chop much
But I chopped something

It has been
Back to back to back to back to back
The winning streak continues tomorrow

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brayss(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bro austino677 pls incase u have 10k u dnt use again plz wire me gtb 0222854765
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
NewDelhi:

Go to the bank and get a loan.. that kid only post tickets here to show off. Infact he's in serious debt in a day he loses about 8 tickets and win just one or two then he begin to post them here to brag with. From my little findings about him, his father has been battling with diabetes for some months now and the old man handed over his account to him so he could take over the family duties and care for his medicals and younger ones but no, he chose to be greedy and "double" the money. He lost at his first few attempts then from then he's been trying to recover his loses. He will only post a single winning out of more than 5 loses here so don't be deceived. This resulted him to joining an "ajo" group and he happens to be the fin sec... Na their contribution he dey use take unnecessary risk.
See analysis

Alaye change your Job
FBI or KGB needs you grin

if you want to advice someone why not message him and tell him cus at the end of the day you can't force your Opinion on someone else

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
How much be your olosho?
Give me loan nah make i go carry one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
How much be your olosho?
bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dathypebruv(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Godsplan115:
I didn't chop much But I chopped something
It has been Back to back to back to back to back The winning streak continues tomorrow
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by HitlerGaddafi: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
Best way to start the week 1.5m to get 5m+
I hardly comment here but let me say this,

Kindly do us all a favor by shoving your winning tickets up your ass and Bleep out of this thread. Of what use is telling everyone you used 1.5 M to win 5M? To boast or beat chest or what. ? Or to tell everyone you are a good punter? NO you are wrong. The real MVPs are those who cooked thousands of odds and staked #100 ontop to win millions. That's the kind of people that deserves accolades and praises not you okay? Go and never return.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:
God of austino677, when? cry
God of what?

What if he doesn't believe in God

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
TheCalculator:
B9P5622849551AK-7680732
Wasted Money!!! embarassed
Sorry man better luck next time cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
I no go loan you, I wan dash you money cheesy
wiseone28:
Give me loan nah make i go carry one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CoIdplay: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
NewDelhi:

Hahahaha. Honestly, I enjoyed reading this disjointed piece from a renowned lunatic on this thread. In my final year in school, Our lecturer wanted to show us a proof of how fake news spreads faster than the real deal. He was at the school Medical Center and called two female students. He told one to quickly come that he was at the verge of giving up and he just wants to pass a confidential message before he passes on. He called the other and told her he needed her to inform the class that he was going to give us an AOC (area of concentration) for the exams. The one with the sad news broke it in the hostel (there was no Whatsapp then or it wasn't popular), She called a few guys in the hostel and it was viral even before she went to the Medical Center. Now the girl with an important info hissed and opted to take a nap first before looking for a way to inform the class. That's the case of this fool.

Many people have read this false story and trust me they believe this New Devil is an insider who has information. Nobody will bother to ask if his medication is being followed religiously because he is a psychopath. No! The truth is that this guy knows nothing about austino677 but he is using this hate strategy to gain attention tonight. Pay him no attention and let him wallow in his folly. Austino is even too busy to reply trolls so what am I saying again.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
When you return the money wey you chop wey no be your own.
jugger:

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
austino677:
my data... Soccer apps.. Match preview.. Twitter team news.. And hope for the best
to me i dnt think those are enough for steady winning,it cn only b luck or those tiny odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Changes changes b:tches
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by HitlerGaddafi: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rockafellar:
You guys get all worked up at the sight of millions won by people here.

Free Austin, he's been here for quite sometime. He DOESN'T share games, no matter the bashing- this, I don't like though. He doesn't offer to do giveaways either which shows the winnings are clearly show offs- that's his business.

Whatever he's doing, works for him kudos. Find what works for you.
He doesn't share games neither does he give out to the crumbers so of what use is posting the winnings here? To pepper the eyes of the less provilledged here or what?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
cry
CaptainMitch:
When you return the money wey you chop wey no be your own.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolest01(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Contribution = Show off

Beneficiaries = Self

Usefulness to others = None

Resolution = Riddance

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by manbello(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
jugger:

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am just fooling around.

Me sef
I no get religion

2dice01:
God of what?

What if he doesn't believe in God
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by PECON1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Newdelhi,why revealing his father's health condition here,this hate and betrayal on ur path.there is no need for that as every sane person knows that the guy will not show his failed tickets but posts only winning ticket for showoffs.someone is even soliciting for 600k.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godsplan115: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
NewDelhi:

Thanks for the advice. Bank loans are not favourable for business starters. let me wait until He decline to help.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by darealsola(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who is this hungry dick sucker called coldplay.. Is austino or whoever you always asslick paying u to do all these or you are such a big loser in life U seriously need to reflect on yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Prinnce1: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
israelp:
to me i dnt think those are enough for steady winning,it cn only b luck or those tiny odd
nothing like tiny odds......... you see gambling is a game of luck and intuition. he has it so let him enjoy it .. we will master ours soon

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
talk of the evening: austino677
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I no go loan you, I wan dash you money cheesy
I want carry 2 go home..

You fit pay them for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.