Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3245286 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thanks baba. Abeg cook another one from that your acca gmme today. If there is any sha. Just 3odds

i'm working on a miracle ticket, cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2019
babaearly1:
in the last five matches man city vs shaktar, there have been at least over 0.5 goals in the first half hmm

I'm thinking of ov 1.5 HT Mancity
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by iamharkinwaley: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
babaearly1:

Boss Quote me to o thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2019
OMOTOWO:
I hope bet9ja have not crashed sa ?
Anyway I have 5 odd today for those who can stake high
I will like you to share it with me. I want to stake pretty high today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2019
iamharkinwaley:

Boss Quote me to o thanks
Did you see my msg??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2019
babaearly1:

Yes oo.. I like to hear that. Loool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Shezkid:

grin angry shocked
VIP ko ZIP ni
lol.. It is notorious B.I.G haha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Buy this on playstore instead.

Fake...lose sure dieee!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Imustreturn(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Bet9ja about to wound people o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Watch out today farindokibet games go cast again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Schelube(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Imustreturn:
It can't be possible. With the million they make per day. Unless people are now using metaphysical powers to gamble as well.Check how much an average punter loose in a weekend alone.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2019
As bet9ja site dey down, both shop customers, agents and online stakers go hear am today.

All sites are down:
shop.bet9ja.com
old-mobile.bet9ja.com
mobile.bet9ja.com
mybet9ja.com
bet9ja.com

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
XshegzzyeeiX:
As bet9ja site dey down, both shop customers, agents and online stakers go hear am today.

All sites are down:
shop.bet9ja.com
old-mobile.bet9ja.com
mobile.bet9ja.com
mybet9ja.com
bet9ja.com

https://shop.bet9ja2.com/Sport/Default.aspx

Calm down....
Use that and enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Imustreturn:
Taaaah!!! Punters really dealt with them on weekends. They paid heavily.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2019
XshegzzyeeiX:

All sites are down:
shop.bet9ja.com
old-mobile.bet9ja.com
mobile.bet9ja.com
mybet9ja.com
bet9ja.com
hear an how??

Instead we go keep the money to ourselves

Na good thing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Schelube:

It can't be possible. With the million they make per day. Unless people are now using metaphysical powers to gamble as well.Check how much an average punter loose in a weekend alone.

true talk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Racing(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Tolu121:
Why have you become so obsessed about seeing this FarindokiBet games cast? I bet you don't play the guy's games, but only to monitor him and see his games fail so that you will have something to say about it. Mind you, the guy doesn't force anybody to play his games and by conviction and discretion, every person is responsible for his or her losses. Many smart punters are winning from the guy's games by tweaking and editing. I have won from the guy's games and came close severally on many occasions. Enough of this Farindoki obsession. It's stale already.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Schelube:

Site will be back soon...
No need to explain sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Racing:
Why have you become so obsessed about seeing this FarindokiBet games cast? I bet you don't play the guy's games, but only to monitor him and see his games fail so that you will have something to say about it. Mind you, the guy doesn't force anybody to play his games and by conviction, every person is responsible for his or her losses. Many smart punters are winning from the guy's games by tweaking and editing. I have won from the guy's games and came close severally on many occasions. Enough of this Farindoki obsession. It's stale already.
shut up, he is using his followers to make money

Before he used drop coupon code on bet9ja, which means he played his games

But since he started dropping booking code instead of coupon code, he started lossing back to back.

P.s: i play his games .

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Shezkid:

Calm down....
Use that and enjoy
I thought that is only meant for those in shop Or is it for everyone?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Shezkid:

Calm down.... Use that and enjoy
That site is useless to those using phone to bet.
Nice one though as agents go use that one sell market today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Racing:
Why have you become so obsessed about seeing this FarindokiBet games cast? I bet you don't play the guy's games, but only to monitor him and see his games fail so that you will have something to say about it. Mind you, the guy doesn't force anybody to play his games and by conviction, every person is responsible for his or her losses. Many smart punters are winning from the guy's games by tweaking and editing. I have won from the guy's games and came close severally on many occasions. Enough of this Farindoki obsession. It's stale already.

As in I just tire for Nigerians.. If the guy nor drop games dem go say e stingy.. E drop game dem go dey pray make e cast.. Why is the heart of man desperately wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shegzo(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Luciferlove:
Good morning my people,
What do you think about this
I will advice u to play juventus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankiss44(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2019
lyricallyfestus:
I need like 15 persons who will pay 500 each for next month VIP group on telegram including me after paying I'll create a WhatsApp group for it and I'll be forwarding the games to the group their success rate is very high

Give yourself sense.. It's too early to start exhibiting foolishness
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Tolu121:
Dude is overrated
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shegzo(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2019
Eze2Odds:

I'm thinking of ov 1.5 HT Mancity
Sure bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Racing(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Tolu121:
shut up, he is using his followers to make money

Before he used drop coupon code on bet9ja, which means he played his games

But since he started dropping booking code instead of coupon code, he started lossing back to back.

P.s: i play his games .
I won't descend to your level by throwing tantrums and insults. You follow the guy, but you don't know why he drops coupon code instead of betting code? Like I said earlier, you don't play the guy's games, but only following to see when his games fail. Won't dignify you with a quote any longer. Good luck with your obsession.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Frankiss44:

As in I just tire for Nigerians.. If the guy nor drop games dem go say e stingy.. E drop game dem go dey pray make e cast.. Why is the heart of man desperately wicked?
one question: Are you playing his game?

If yes, then you can say whatever you want

If no, then you are a fool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Racing:
I won't descend to your level by throwing tantrums and insults. You follow the guy, but you don't know why he drops coupon code instead of betting code? Like I said earlier, you don't play the guy's games, but only following to see when his games fail. Won't dignify you with a quote any longer. Good luck with your obsession.
this dude is confuse
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2019
COZA:

Bet Won. watch out for bet 2
I got bet 1 late!
Bet2 wil be my bet1.
I love rollovers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4085) (4086) (4087) (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.