Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3255234 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
zuraking:
this is what I am eyeing for today. Z3N9WHG8
1 more goal from shackle o4 match and it's a wrap

BOOM

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kharol1234: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
na red tomatoes i go produce today baba God na beg i dae beg ooo surprise me dis mnth
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
yehmy:
I'm thinking of creating whatsapp group, not everyone can drop games though and it is strictly for betting purpose no trolling or begging or off topic discussion and it will be totally FREE....

Special rules will be laid down if you think it's a good idea just like this post please don't QUOTE ME
20 Shares and we kick off with a group from the people that have interest

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Avranches - Villefranche 0:1
heavy stakes ..away to win
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by humble2: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Inplay

Guilsfield Athletic - Town Prestatyn(Wales)

Over first half 0.5 goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Everybody wants to go by the Admin title.

Mr Yehmy, hope you know that being a WhatsApp administrator doesn't count on your professional CV as work experience?

yehmy:
I'm thinking of creating whatsapp group, not everyone can drop games though and it is strictly for betting purpose no trolling or begging or off topic discussion and it will be totally FREE....

Special rules will be laid down if you think it's a good idea just like this post please don't QUOTE ME

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
1realBobby:

my phone's market value at its current state, should not be more than #2500

Besides, if I sell my phone, how I wan take book games

Bet9ja shops are available...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Mr Yehmy, hope you know that being a WhatsApp administrator doesn't count on your professional CV as work experience?

I know but it will create room for winning as i have a good perspective on what can make you be on the profit side, meanwhile i am still coming to ask for your permission to join the group alongside, Chiefheywhy, Lhimeet, Shezkid, babaearly1 to join in the race and i promise it won't affect your daily activities as the group will only serve it purpose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Admin title you say grin ;Dif that is the case i would have created a group since that season break of the nairabet loophole but i'm not a fan of betting group, the only one you can find me it's puntersClash and we have less than 7 people in that group, that is to let you know i don't rely on the title bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zabiboy: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
zuraking:

it's a good advice I must confess but what will kill me now will kill me in the next 5 month cos I can wait for 5 month and still crash.

I need to change my car this December grin and trust me I am doing this to hit alabi and also catch fun cos to me, this whole thing is fun and that's why I am on this thread. I can decide to do it alone offline. wink

Z3N9WHG8
who wants to be a millionaire. Game 3 for #25000.

Luck fall on me today by the grace of God cool

Congrats...

3 down
Long way tho

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
I believe your intentions are good and if you can keep the group tidy, you should aim your aim.
Keeping the group focused is always the most challenging thing.

However, I must decline your invitation because I don't fancy roll overs.

My betting style is hit and run.
Use 1k to win 20k or Play 100 to win 30m, cashout substantial amount and run.

No time to keep rising my BP on a daily basis forecasting roll overs grin

Good luck bro

yehmy:
I know but it will create room for winning as i have a good perspective on what can make you be on the profit side, meanwhile i am still coming to ask for your permission to join the group alongside, Chiefheywhy, Lhimeet, Shezkid, babaearly1 to join in the race and i promise it won't affect your daily activities as the group will only serve it purpose
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I believe your intentions are good and if you can keep the group tidy, you should aim your aim.
Keeping the group focused is always the most challenging thing.

However, I must decline your invitation because I don't fancy roll overs.

My betting style is hit and run.
Use 1k to win 20k or Play 100 to win 30m, cashout substantial amount and run.

No time to keep rising my BP on a daily basis forecasting roll overs grin

Good luck bro

Not for rollover but for a better and more suitable winning will brief you once the decision is made for now fingers crossed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zabiboy: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
humble2:
Inplay

Antwerp vs mechlen

Over 0.5 first half goal

Losttt
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by zuraking(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kharol1234:
aiit tanks
your game don cast. Good luck another day. smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by zuraking(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

I'm with you. Greens upon us!
game won. You risk 20k to play my small odd. Well, I guess u can afford to lose the money cos we still have A long way to go. 17 games to go.......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by zuraking(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Zabiboy:

Congrats...

3 down
Long way tho
thanks. We are lucky today game won easily without stress. I pray for luck tomorrow smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Okay.
As long as it is not rollover, I am game.
Any way na way

In other news, you were right about Jumia.

The order was cancelled and I was refunded.

yehmy:
Not for rollover but for a better and more suitable winning will brief you once the decision is made for now fingers crossed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
zuraking:
game won. You risk 20k to play my small odd. Well, I guess u can afford to lose the money cos we still have A long way to go. 17 games to go.......
lolz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by zuraking(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz
abi na. My trip is a slow and steady wins the race (if God wishes)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
zuraking:
abi na. My trip is a slow and steady wins the race (if God wishes)
safe trip

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
zuraking:

We die together in the same place.. Let's kick it on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hazard1759(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Telstar bring it home

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2pep(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
All French league 2 and National, Holland 2nd league all gone over 0.5 HT Inside Life undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hazard1759(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Boom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Zabiboy: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
hazard1759:
Telstar bring it home

2-3

BOOM

Enjoy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by zuraking(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

We die together in the same place.. Let's kick it on
okay na. Luck shine on us cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Big guys in the house, if u get spare, try risk this game

Z3N5XPSH
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Okay.
As long as it is not rollover, I am game.
Any way na way

In other news, you were right about Jumia.

The order was cancelled and I was refunded.

the only real black Friday deals are deals available in Nigeria and listed on jumia mall, though i got Umidigi A3 and M8 Bluetooth headset from them awaiting the 3rd order to be deliver next week 1 wireless airpod (order that for a colleague)

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shegzo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
hazard1759:
Telstar bring it home
Chai I miss ur game today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 175(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Testing the microphone!

B956AQWZRPQCSQ-2036123

Tomorrow I shall stake the remaining two of the three correct scores I saw in my dream at least with NGN500. gringringrin

Alabi and co, na me and una this weekend!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 21void: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sambaby7640:
did you later add this to your selections today?
yup, unfortunately,.. it was a single bet though, every game I post here I play it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4156) (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.