Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231598 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
The most transparent pfp in history. Thank God donjoesneh didn't keep mute if not na another audio winning for happen. Congrats Ifoyintedo and all the winners, this is victory well deserved cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pfp is not for people like Tolu121. He no go win shishi grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DonJoeSneh(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Calebsky:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

@DonJoeSneh, so you mean for 17 weeks you could only aggregate a win of 200+ odds? Come here...Lie down...Make i spank you small cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry daddy, na the bookie wey dem dey use ooo, Merrybet really need to upgrade.... If na 1xbet now....express straight.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hazardd good jobs

I will stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by israelp(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
haha grin jst checked d table,emekus wey top table at d start nr c top 10 slf cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
A big congrats to ifoyintedo
you deserve it bro

COME WHAT MAY BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR AM WINNING THE NEXT EDITION OF PFP BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD

cc
tolu121 help me bookmark this page grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fucklove:
Pfp is not for people like Tolu121. He no go win shishi grin grin grin
real punters don't win pfp

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
XshegzzyeeiX:

Ifoyintedo, congratulations.

Please use your reward wisely.

SHALOM!!!

Meanwhile, I wanna use; IFOYINTEDO you as a point of contact to everyone struggling out there, including myself, may we experience divine upliftments in all ramifications of life.

AMEN!!!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
DonJoeSneh:

Sorry daddy, na the bookie wey dem dey use ooo, Merrybet really need to upgrade.... If na 1xbet now....express straight.
dey drop games here make we dey play 1xbet games
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
SirDanny7:
you deserve it bro

COME WHAT MAY BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR AM WINNING THE NEXT EDITION OF PFP BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD

cc
i didn't see your name on the table, so over 4+ weeks, you no win any points

Kai
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
SirDanny7:
you deserve it bro

cc
We go win am by God's Grace. Tolu abeg bookmark this page for us grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tolu121:
i didn't see your name on the table, so over 4+ weeks, you no win any points

Kai
OLODO i no participate grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fucklove:
We go win am by God's Grace. Tolu abeg bookmark this page for us grin grin grin grin
assurance cover you ma nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
SirDanny7:

OLODO i no participate grin grin
grin grin grin grin

You wey wan use red tomatoes kill troots for pfp

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by pfpmoderator: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
DonJoeSneh:
ATTENTION EVERYONE

I TOLD YOU ALL NO FORM OF CHEATING WILL PREVAIL IN THIS YEAR'S PFP!!! FOR ANYONE'S INFORMATION, I RECORDED ALL THE POST DROPPED HERE ON THE 25TH OF NOVEMBER. YES, I MEANT VIDEO NOT EVEN SCREENSHOT. I HAVE BEEN HEARING YOU PEOPLE USE TO EDIT POSTS, NOT AGAIN.

NOW I WON'T ACCUSE THE ORGANISERS OR ANYONE, SINCE THE TABLE HASN'T BEEN RELEASED OR TAMPERED WITH, THAT'S WHY IM COMING OUT BEFORE EVERYTHING WILL ESCALATE.

MY FINDINGS: A MONIKER BY HOLUPISAYOR POSTED HIS ENTRY EXACTLY 1:08PM ON 25TH OF AUGUST AND WAS QUOTED 1:09PM BY RAINMOREDAYS SAME DAY....NOW I WON'T SAY THIS THE PEOPLE ARE WORKING TOGETHER BUT PRESENTLY THAT POST HAS BEEN EDITED. THE INITIAL BET ID WAS LOST, NOW CHANGED TO A GREEN ONE.

CC TROOT PFPMODERATOR MERRYBET PUSKIN AND ALL OTHER ADMINS.

BELOW ARE PICTORAL EVIDENCE AND I ALSO HAVE THE VIDEO.

Let me address this issue.

Tickets dropped and quoted within the stipulated time are usually copied and scrutinized on Monday by the Moderators.

From our records here, all tickets dropped on 25th were all lost tickets. Even though holupisayor hasn't come out to claim or deny the ticket, but the fact that the ID doesn't tally with the one he dropped on Monday, he's hereby DISQUALIFIED from future Merrybet competitions.

Same goes with rainmoredays.
You are ineligible to partake in future merrybet,com competitions.

13 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats to Ifoyintedo .

And a big congrats to my man @Donjoesneh !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Betbonanza never still pay after how many hours ontop chikini change, unlike the old bonanzawin. Na which kan wahala be this?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tolu121:
grin grin grin grin

if i no kill troot with tomatoes wetin i gain na cheesy cheesy

B4 i forget donjoesneh a big congrats to u aswell
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
They just shift emekus and coolest01 go bottom grin
congrats ifinblabla, another million emerged today, from this thread.
I go save money for pfp next year.
God's willing, we will all be alive to witness this again come next year.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
pfpmoderator:
Let me address this issue.

Tickets dropped and quoted within the stipulated time are usually copied and scrutinized on Monday by the Moderators.

From our records here, all tickets dropped on 25th were all lost tickets. Even though holupisayor hasn't come out to claim or deny the ticket, but the fact that the ID doesn't tally with the one he dropped on Monday, he's hereby DISQUALIFIED from future Merrybet competitions.

Same goes with rainmoredays.
You are ineligible to partake in future merrybet,com competitions.
worst nightmare for alfotunde.

Accept my simparty grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
9PBLIVE:
They just shift emekus and coolest01 go bottom grin

congrats ifinblabla, another million emerged today, from this thread.

I go save money for pfp next year.

God's willing, we will all be alive to witness this again come next year.
thats what happens when underdogs top the table at the beginning of the season when favourites are fucking up

we all know what happens at the end grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
SirDanny7:

thats what happens when underdogs top the table at the beginning of the season when favourites are fucking up

we all know what happens at the end grin grin
Like Norwich grin

dude's in regelation zone. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Adekaka12345: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
troot:
In the order that the monikers appear on the MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE leaderboard.....

1...Ifoyintedo
2...DonJoeSneh
3...imeeti
4...Hideafnation
5...gymlord
6...undergoals
7...Ochuko1
8...BlessingTIME
9...Coolest01
10..Marcus2

Please, kindly PM your details to puskin.

Details should include: Full Names, Merrybet acct. username, Phone No. & email address.

I congratulate the winners

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chrizzyace: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
yehmy:

Boom four options Green already gringringringrin

Thank you for this. I played the &Over2.5 yesterday with some few other selections. That all won. More Greens � bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bigcee(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tolu121:
grin grin grin grin

Lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kharol1234: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
oya all d winners make who na cum drop sumtin for men them wer dae here.... Congrats to al d winners

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
troot:
In the order that the monikers appear on the MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE leaderboard.....

1...Ifoyintedo
2...DonJoeSneh
3...imeeti
4...Hideafnation
5...gymlord
6...undergoals
7...Ochuko1
8...BlessingTIME
9...Coolest01
10..Marcus2

Please, kindly PM your details to puskin.

Details should include: Full Names, Merrybet acct. username, Phone No. & email address.

Congrats to the winner IFOYINTEDO and most importantly to my main man DONJOESNEH. Congrats to others too.. Enjoy your loots . cheesy grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 21void: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Acca of the day

CSKA vs Arsenal Tula - 1 FT

Rimini vs Ravena - X HT

Preston vs West Brom -

Total: 5.00

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bigcee(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats @ ifoyintedo and to those who made top10.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
SirDanny7:

like seriously you don tay for this game oo grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lhimeet:

Congrats to the winner IFOYINTEDO and most importantly to my main man DONJOESNEH. Congrats to others too.. Enjoy your loots . cheesy grin

....enjoy your loots?

You actually said PFP winners should enjoy their loots.

My friend, I'm so disappointed in you.

Check up the meaning of loots.

I totally agree to disagree with you.

Those announced monikars aforementioned above are deserved winners.

Nah you know where you take see loot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.