Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3274216 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
yehmy:
let me give you 10odds in exchange for an hangout with you
Easy man make them no tire your ass with Big Black Cucumber grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
It's December.... Same December lots of upset... Know how you punt or return to zero.... Peace cool

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by romklef(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
gilgal7:
Pls some one rescue with 10 or 20 odds or more than... cc chiefheywhy alextaiwo and all the great punters ... I am a learner pls

if you're a learner, never start with accumulator, start with single bet, like 1.50 if you stake the 2k that you lost you will got 1k profit, it's step by step
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Another $30 locked on this one regardless of the outcome.

There is an easier method to approach speculative ventures.

One can trek from Lagos to Maiduguri but aren't there easier avenues that are less stressful and even faster?

Same thing with speculative ventures. There is an approach that takes out ALMOST all the risk involved.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Now I am feeling sad for not having enough belief in this game to share it here on Tuesday cry
But you know alot of people play your game whenever you post them. You've been sharing them frequently and we always lose together. Just when the luck manage to shine you did not post it. We all know this is extreme gambling where every opportunity counts, not your normal 2-3 odds. The probability of your next game coming through is slim.

angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2019
2dice01:
Easy man make them no tire your ass with Big Black Cucumber grin

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2019
meshpips:
Another $30 locked on this one regardless of the outcome.

There is an easier method to approach speculative ventures.

One can trek from Lagos to Maiduguri but aren't there easier avenues that are less stressful and even faster?

Same thing with speculative ventures. There is an approach that takes out ALMOST all the risk involved.

why risking peanut and advertising if you're getting paid through the shit.... Are you not tired yet?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2019
arcdone:
Viking07 and punters gurus in the house .....what happening na, it seems you guys don't follow farindonki games on tweeter ....that is wht I came to view... Thinking some1 wht share is predictions, unfortunately no q even mention farindonki for some days now
Every gambler has his/her season. Nothing lasts forever. That's all about Farindoki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2019
Viking007:
Every gambler has his/her season. Nothing lasts forever. That's all about Farindoki.
yeah when inform cash out big.. Then enter ghost mood and punt once a while but its hard grin... (The addiction) getting notification of scores.... You'll still go back and stake everyday until you lose all.... But if you hit big like i did.. Innobetttt and co it will be hard to return to zero... Unless your village people dey follow you grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2019
austino677:
yeah when inform cash out big.. Then enter ghost mood and punt once a while but its hard grin... (The addiction)
Come and do Sunday for me lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
kayodez:
May the Lord guide me as I take this bold step...
I'm quitting this sport punting!

It's not my way I see clearly now.

BTW... who can explain better how to delete or deactivate sport betting account?
dont quit yet. Your milli is on the way. It might be tomorrow or this week.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2019
austino677:
yeah when inform cash out big.. Then enter ghost mood and punt once a while but its hard grin... (The addiction) getting notification of scores.... You'll still go back and stake everyday until you lose all.... But if you hit big like i did.. Innobetttt and co it will be hard to return to zero... Unless your village people dey follow you grin

comma do sunday for me o.

chai i miss dat 5k last week

bad as e bad nah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2019
yehmy:
Come and do Sunday for me lipsrsealed
my brother Juventus no gree do weekend for me yesterday. I took over 10 corner got 9th at 67 mins tll full time no corner... It Hurts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2019
emperorblog21:

comma do sunday for me o.

chai i miss dat 5k last week

bad as e bad nah
no worry, we go still do another one.... Hopefully before then you sef go do for us.. Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2019
gilgal7:
Pls some one rescue with 10 or 20 odds or more than... cc chiefheywhy alextaiwo and all the great punters ... I am a learner pls

Man you need help asap
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
austino677:
no worry, we go still do another one.... Hopefully before then you sef go do for us.. Happy Sunday

baba no dey whine me jare.

enugbe
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2019
austino677:
my brother Juventus no gree do weekend for me yesterday. I took over 10 corner got 9th at 67 mins tll full time no corner... It Hurts cheesy
What Liverpool and Tottenham did to me yesterday. I don close all my betting apps.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2019
austino677:
Ehya Today will be a good day, wolves should deliver
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Viking007:
What Liverpool and Tottenham did to me yesterday. I don close all my betting apps.
sorry man... That's why people run away from corner... Well no option is the best... We just keep learning all day... I missed 1xbet

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by austino677(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2019
yehmy:
Ehya Today will be a good day, wolves should deliver
yeah they should deliver.... But...i prefer team to score in epl

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Elvis1331: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
B94AZPCQEWZZE-1914510

900 to win 106k

Good luck to us all
do you guys know

If you bet all the games in the coupon code under2.5 you go cashout big
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2019
I was suppose to cashout yesterday before going to bed but I said I will do that first thing when I wake up.

Now they removed the event( Wolves) from their website and cashout has disappeared shocked

Ha wetin be this?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Baby Lewa
CuteNbad:
dont quit yet. Your milli is on the way. It might be tomorrow or this week.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brock1: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
betis - atleticó. :
ht cs 3-0
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2019
Give me bet9ja 10 odds, I broke die this weekend. Make I cashout small
yehmy:
let me give you 10odds in exchange for an hangout with you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
Base on my instinct no forecast done

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Give me bet9ja 10 odds, I broke die this weekend. Make I cashout small
will send on whatsapp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2019
No problem, thanks
yehmy:
will send on whatsapp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2019
No vex sir but you won't believe if I tell you that you are actually the one whose post I saw and decided not to share the game.

Check the screenshot I was the only one who shared that your post..

When I saw your post, my morale just cut as per the chances of the rest of the games falling in place.

Viking007:

But you know alot of people play your game whenever you post them. You've been sharing them frequently and we always lose together. Just when the luck manage to shine you did not post it. We all know this is extreme gambling where every opportunity counts, not your normal 2-3 odds. The probability of your next game coming through is slim.

angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2019
Somebody Praise The Lord

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia(m): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
No vex sir but you won't believe if I tell you that you are actually the one whose post I saw and decided not to share the game.

Check the screenshot I was the only one who shared that your post..

When I saw your post, my morale just cut as per the chances of the rest of the games falling in place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) (4326) (4327) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.