Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3289728 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
mali46:
Please help a brother. I used the 500 naira bonus that was given to me to stake a long ticket and won 19million but i can not find the winning in my account.
if you had post this game here someone would have stake and won without staking with bonus and ur life would have been touched too but u didn't, nw that the game enters and u can't redeem it u coming here to seek for solution. BTW this is the first time i'm seeing u comment on this thread and I know it's someone that directed u here to get answers to question on how u can redeem the money to ur account buh if u must know, u can't get that money back cos u breach their bonus rules even if u go to court.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
Sweet tips for today
Arsenal Vs Man City

Corner 10MINS YES
Corner from all sides of the pitch YES
Kevin De Br Shot on target
Man city ov1.5
No

No loading
Others GREEN already
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Phiheywhy1: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
I'm expecting someone to just shout Goooooooooal for arsenal. just 0ne goal for my ticket to green angryI'm expecting someone to just shout Goooooooooal for arsenal. just 0ne goal for my ticket to green

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fucklove:
Congrats brother. My second account no get. They don pass the alphabet C cool
make i put am for 1xbet use play over1.5 gent match grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
God will punish Besiktas

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Lolz.. What is the odd now?

cry
Arsenal no fit score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mali46(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
AccessME:
if you had post this game here someone would have stake and won without staking with bonus and ur life would have been touched too but u didn't, nw that the game enters and u can't redeem it u coming here to seek for solution. BTW this is the first time i'm seeing u comment on this thread and I know it's someone that directed u hear to get answers to question on how u can redeem the money to ur account buh if must know, u can't get that money back cos u outlaw their bonus rules even if u go to court.

this is the first time i am winning more than 10k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
AccessME:
if you had post this game here someone would have stake and won without staking with bonus and ur life would have been touched too but u didn't, nw that the game enters and u can't redeem it u coming here to seek for solution. BTW this is the first time i'm seeing u comment on this thread and I know it's someone that directed u hear to get answers to question on how u can redeem the money to ur account buh if must know, u can't get that money back cos u outlaw their bonus rules even if u go to court.
wetin this one de talk.. Do people read their comments at all.. Before sending submit button

Someone directed him here according to you.. Which means he wasn't here before
And you are still querying him for not posting his games..
How would someone that wasn't aware of this place post games here?

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Brayss(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Phiheywhy1:
I'm expecting someone to just shout Goooooooooal for arsenal. just 0ne goal for my ticket to green angryI'm expecting someone to just shout Goooooooooal for arsenal. just 0ne goal for my ticket to green
i'm expecting a goal too from arsenal i predicted 1-3 cs

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hammer2019: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
To even imagine the game has just 6 corners so far undecided

Arsenal makes me sick
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
emmyboy162:
God will punish Besiktas
Turkish leagues is full of shit it's believable then fix matches there just imaging what Galatasary did yesterday winning 2-0 at home and in less than 3mins away team equalise them. it was a shock to me just avoid picking games from Turkish league even if u decide to play someone game, edit and remove any from Turkey

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
The moment you realize punting is not by how much analysis, research or how many tickets you play but Just Grace of God..
The better for you

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Phiheywhy1:

Hope
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nawa assnal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by stSmirth(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
AccessME:
Bros abeg go sit down one place, u don see the guy for here before?. person look for solution come arrive here, u don already dey shout " u no drop game, u no drop game ".
Some people no go reason before dem talk.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by careytommy37(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Thank you Man City cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Arsenal deserve europa for life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
wetin this one de talk.. Do people read their comments at all.. Before sending submit button

Someone directed him here according to you.. Which means he wasn't here before
And you are still querying him for not posting his games..
How would someone that wasn't aware of this place post games here?
just forget same way he came here to start seeking for answers is the same way he could have post the game here no 2 ways about it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
stSmirth:

Bros abeg go sit down one place, u don see the guy for here before?. person look for solution come arrive here, u don already dey shout " u no drop game, u no drop game ".
Some people no go reason before dem talk.
I've said my own u can come and beat me in my house
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 6ixT8: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
angry Alabi!!!
B952AZTSRQZAPC-6281350
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godpunishhaters: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lost in thousands yesterday n today again

All tickets down cry

Make I go buy fish chop with the remaining change wey dey pocket

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mali46(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
I appreciate you guys for your care and friendship. You act like family here. I fasted for this game and thought God answered my prayers. needed to return to Nigeria I feel wasting here in malaysia.
I will update the group anytime i stake, I am happy for your guide. I still wonder why it was the bonus that was used. But whatever that has happened, I give glory to God.
My worst regret is that I even backed up the last game with 200k which I borrowed. I feel so disappointed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Geeksamir(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
abeg y Dem no sack players?
Arsenal need to sack some players not sell or loan ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by careytommy37(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
From now on, single stakings
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godpunishhaters: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
mali46:
I appreciate you guys for your care and friendship. You act like family here. I fasted for this game and thought God answered my prayers. needed to return to Nigeria I feel wasting here in malaysia.
I will update the group anytime i stake, I am happy for your guide. I still wonder why it was the bonus that was used. But whatever that has happened, I give glory to God.
My worst regret is that I even backed up the last game with 200k which I borrowed. I feel so disappointed
chai shocked #200k real money was then used afterwards

So sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by greenalwaz: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Stop acting like an amateur and stake the amount of your initial deposit on a minimum of 3 odds on ten tickets.

If your winning is still showing in your bonus account, follow the procedure below....

Since you deposited 5k.
Go to bonus account right now and stake 5k on ten random non identical tickets (make sure the ten tickets are not identical).

Waste 50k to validate and fulfil the terms and conditions of the bonus and your 19m will be credited to your main account.

Then come back here to request for my account number to pay your consultancy fee.

Go and stake the 5k x 10 tickets now!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
Sweet tips for today
Arsenal Vs Man City

Corner 10MINS YES
Corner from all sides of the pitch YES
Kevin De Br Shot on target
Man city ov1.5
No

All WON
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by careytommy37(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
n City?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
This looks good

Inter left
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mali46(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
greenalwaz:

winning is not showing in the bonus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
AccessME:
if you had post this game here someone would have stake and won without staking with bonus and ur life would have been touched too but u didn't, nw that the game enters and u can't redeem it u coming here to seek for solution. BTW this is the first time i'm seeing u comment on this thread and I know it's someone that directed u hear to get answers to question on how u can redeem the money to ur account buh if must know, u can't get that money back cos u breach their bonus rules even if u go to court.
this is silly

You don't have to be pained in everything.

i am sure you played game(s) this week, how many did you share here?

it crazy how someone come here for advice and you guys end's up attacking him for not posting it here.

if he knew the game would enter, i am sure he would have used his main money not bonus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by stSmirth(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
mali46:
Bros u go win pass that one, No think am too much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.