Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3265800 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bet9ja just bounced my withdrawal back, how stupid angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
michealewela:

Arsenal problem is beyond a coach...
we go see
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shezkid how you dey

Longest time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
spicyberry:
Pls can you direct me how to play the real match, am a babe, shaa don't understand the match thing, thats why i just play solitaire and the dice.

Sure i will

But you will also teach me how you play your dice cheesy

Deal?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uvogin:
See wetin person get mind cook

5 billion

Ewooo

Chai....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
Chidexter:
Bet9ja just bounced my withdrawal back, how stupid angry
Not bet9ja bro. Try another Bank, it should work fine cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tolu121:
Shezkid how you dey

Longest time

D boy just dey!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shezkid:

D boy just dey!!
nice one
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by holupisayor(f): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
2019prophets:

Lol..I told you guys before..you can't win merrybet's pfp 1 million just like that grin grin
afoltundeseun (a merrybet worker) [/b]owns both ifoyintedo and rainmoreday monikers..
no [b]real
person has ever won pfp..only merrybet mules. It's a marketing strategy
Afoltundeseun, a merrybet worker. That particular sentence shows you don't know what you're saying.

What about ejamahrandy, buddyy, what do you have to say about.

Although, the fact that we haven't seen pictures of them is really suspicious. The truth is, until a known moniker here wins the PFP and the results declared inconclusive, then I will believe PFP winner is staged, but with buddyy a long time follower of this thread receiving his cash prize back then, I believe the PFP is real.

By the way, the consolation prizes too, no one is talking about it, were they truly credited with 20k

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
People love me for this thread pass Tolu121 cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
OPONG:

Chai....

My brother
I shock sef
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Okay guys, I will be giving the house 20,000 from my winnings. N500 for 20 people.

I won't be giving out cash per se, all you need to do is drop a booking code of a minimum of 5 odds. I will play it and forward the winnings to you.

This offer is available to ONLY THOSE who participated in the PFP, excluding the top 20 winners.

This offer starts on the day I open the new thread.
You no even get fear type this rubbish come post am give men for here? Na which Kan mentality you get so? You get mind take us as crumblords abi? If you wan fund account better respect yourself and do am normal way unless you wan make thunder romance your prick. Na who give this guy this yeye idea sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
2dice01:
Sure i will
Deal?
Make she also teach me abeg grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by paulgabrielz: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Looks viable

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Make she also teach me abeg grin
Na so my Guy

We go gather learn am from the sister cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fucklove:
People love me for this thread pass Tolu121 cool
you should know people here are not gay's

Like you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tolu121:
you should know people here are not gay's

Like you
You don't use that in possessive form. Na true 2019prophets talk sef. You don chop your school fees money finish cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
IfoyinTEDO:
Okay guys, I will be giving the house 20,000 from my winnings. N500 for 20 people.

I won't be giving out cash per se, all you need to do is drop a booking code of a minimum of 5 odds. I will play it and forward the winnings to you.

This offer is available to ONLY THOSE who participated in the PFP, excluding the top 20 winners.

This offer starts on the day I open the new thread.
[/s]

I just love controversies. I can see some people are tryna use this medium to upgrade their trolling CV, everyone can choose to believe whatever they believe. I didn't want to share card or credit bank accounts directly, because I know majority of guys here are bet9ja users. They will fund their bet9ja account with the cash. I just thought since the money came from merrybet, it should stay within merrybet.

Anyway, I just made my last withdrawal today, I pray it scales through because they've been reversing my withdrawal all this while.

BTW, the giveaway is cancelled. I don't owe anyone anything here.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by spicyberry: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
[Sure deal, there is really no technique to it, its just a game of luck,
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OPONG: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uvogin:

My brother
I shock sef

Abeg I need better game
I never play alabi since Monday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fucklove:
You don't use that in possessive form. Na true 2019prophets talk sef. You don chop your school fees money finish cool
i found out that you don't see much so i had to make the (gays) (gay's) obvious.

P.s: people here just dey form English ooo grin grin grin i don die

Fools, wey no fit cook ordinary 5odd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rainmoredays: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
[s][/s]

I just love controversies. I can see some people are tryna use this medium to upgrade their trolling CV, everyone can choose to believe whatever they believe. I didn't want to share card or credit bank accounts directly, because I know majority of guys here are bet9ja users. They will fund their bet9ja account with the cash. I just thought since the money came from merrybet, it should stay within merrybet.

Anyway, I just made my last withdrawal today, I pray it scales through because they've been reversing my withdrawal all this while.

the money didn't come from your mind before.
Chai, so i m the only generous person on this thread, back then I shared recharge cards, but this ones just stingy any how.

You don't have to concern yourself with what some are saying, just share if you wanna share, except if its not coming from your mind before.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tolu121:
i found out that you don't see much so i had to make the (gays) (gay's) obvious.

Face your book boy. You've been here trolling away your destiny. If you no wan pity yourself, atleast pity your papa wey dey carry cement and block to make sure say you acquire knowledge. You be prodigal son true true cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
spicyberry:
[Sure deal, there is really no technique to it, its just a game of luck,

Lets chat 0806860477
quote author=2dice01 post=85080212]Sure i will

Deal?
your digit isn't complete ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mceze(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
9PBLIVE:
Who wan start his new 2020 with gamble?

Pls, mind your business and leave those betting...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
[s][/s]

Giveaway kee you there. Otondo

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by olatunji390(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni, u own us a new trend. Just open it and carry ur wahala go

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tolu121:

Even 1.1 odd sef.

Na English dem come learn for here. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
They say una giveaway is cancelled

Only a Bastàrd will beg him grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2dice01: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
I just love this thread

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
[s][/s]

fvck you fvcker

So you are giving out the Money, for people to use it to gamble back?

When you want to give people money, don't put interest on what they are going to do with it ( if you normally do that, stop it)

P.s: if this guy becomes president tomorrow, just know Nigeria don kpomee

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Tolu121: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
Fucklove:

Face your book boy. You've been here trolling away your destiny. If you no wan pity yourself, atleast pity your papa wey dey carry cement and block to make sure say you acquire knowledge. You be prodigal son true true cool
gayman i hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.