Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3250585 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
6UMY-3CEGF-A-YNF8 betking 2 red
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Uvogin:

Athletico are devilishly stubborn

Na to dey play who win corners now.

B9P8520348617AB-7822631

Two reds. I for don knack 40k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
yehmy:
Risky AXYZ

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
emmyboy162:

B9P8520348617AB-7822631

You sabi hand for there??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Uvogin:

You sabi hand for there??
I swr, Nah my first try
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FindX(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Madrid don send me packing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sam2310(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
OmoDavido:

The thing touch me too. I dey feel say I go be 800k+ richer today ni o.

But then, the cashout was just too poor to be considered. I am sure if it were to be bet9ja, the cashout would have been 200k plus if not more.

Was only using Betking once in a while due to their fast payout and bigger odds. But now, it is bet9ja or nothing.

sorry for the lost.
Me now don get sense for this cashout wahala.
Assuming i want stake a ticket 200naira, i will bet it 100 two places. One will be for cashout and the other one go be for Do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ligue 1 is going for a 20 days break.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
emmyboy162:

B9P8520348617AB-7822631

Na today you just discover am?
Also team shot on target,Shot in the direction of goal,1X2 Corner HT/FT,offiside,Throw in,Goal kick,Foul(a bit tricky),Player shot on target,player shot in the direction of goal etc are the markets I play on 1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
The 2nd half of Premier league games start's on Boxing Day.
Liverpool to start dissapointing sad

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
CuteNbad:
Na today you just discover am?
Also team shot on target,Shot in the direction of goal,1X2 Corner HT/FT,offiside,Throw in,Goal kick,Foul(a bit tricky),Player shot on target,player shot in the direction of goal etc are the markets I play on 1xbet

Yes, I just noticed the 1X2 corners.
And I don't use 1Xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
emmyboy162:

And I don't use 1Xbet
it is on bet9ja too,can't say the same for other markets I listed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
emmyboy162:

And I don't use 1Xbet

If na your first hand and green yapa
Dey try am out na

Quote me tho

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
CuteNbad:

Player shot on target
Offside
Etc

On bet9ja??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by emmyboy162(m): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
CuteNbad:

I know its on bet9ja. That's my coupon.
But the others aren't there except HT 1X2 corners
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by otunbalamba: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
beckNcall:

i did not make any hate speech, if any mod ban me unnecessarily, we will meet in court and nairaland will pay heavy
cheesy don go bam your attorney and the judge sef cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Will try this again this week.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fastecash: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT

IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A VIRGIN HERE...PLS PM ME I HAVE A DEAL FOR U THANK U
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2019
DominantMale:

Hey pal. Its been super long. I hope you made the most out of the year and i trust you are keeping well? How did it go with the under 1.5ht strategy? Did you hit it big?

You know, lagostaxiguy may have been a bookie marketer in disguise. That thing hardly works out man.

I got the job cheesy. This explains my absence here. I got the job and my life has been super busy. I nolonger engage in gambling anymore. My life has been taken over with work and i earn legitimately on a monthly basis now.

I cringe when i look back on my posts from my trying times but i am grateful to the guys here for the camaraderie. I damn near went crazy if not for the good times and bad times we had here. At the time, i just wanted to feel something as my life felt as though it was in a void.

The losses, though painful, helped me to feel.

Did chewbacca ever hit it big witt the tennis games? I hope he did.

I met a lady on another thread and she insisted that i drop gambling. She made me delete all my accounts and she is helping me overcome all my vices one after the other.

Thanks for the good times, the laughs and your hot inplay tips which i lost monies to.

Ps

Cc 2019prophets
1realbobby
Tissuepaper
ladonz
Jerrythafinisher
Dude... I'm still trying so hard to figure out why you make your posts directly to me...

Anyway, congratulations to you. At least you found a way out (that's if you're serious anyway)

I on the other hand, always fail to learn from my mistakes... Whenever I'm broke, I always get these creative ideas on what I'd do with a certain amount of money, if it comes to me. But funny enough, when I eventually get the money, the first thing that always come to my mind is how to double that money via inplay. And trust Alabi, I always get burnt in the end.

This betting life has become an addiction for me. I honestly want to stop oo, as it has eaten so deep into my pockets and has set me back from progressing in life. But the thing is ; I have come too far to quit now... What if my breakthrough comes the moment I decide to quit? I have built my mental world so much around that day I'd win millions from gambling and change my life and that of my family for the better.

I don't even feel the pains anymore when I lose. I've become naturally immune and expectant to failure... Today, I lost the last #1500 in my bank account to Alabi, and still yet, I don't feel so bad about it. I've come to realize that on this path I've chosen, it's either you win or you lose.... If I win, great... But if I don't, we move on and live to fight another day...

Sorry for the long post, you induced it. And BTW, writing is therapeutic for me. It helps me let go of the pains hidden deep inside of me...

Gracias my unknown online buddy...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:
Dude... I'm still trying so hard to figure out why you make your posts directly to me...

Anyway, congratulations to you. At least you found a way out (that's if you're serious anyway)

I on the other hand, always fail to learn from my mistakes... Whenever I'm broke, I always get these creative ideas on what I'd do with a certain amount of money, if it comes to me. But funny enough, when I eventually get the money, the first thing that always come to my mind is how to double that money via inplay. And trust Alabi, I always get burnt in the end.

This betting life has become an addiction for me. I honestly want to stop oo, as it has eaten so deep into my ets and has set me back from prsing in life. But the thing is ; I have too far to quit now... What if my brhrough comes the moment I decide uit? I have built my mental worluch around that day I'd win millionsgambling and change my
E be like say na the same shit me you dey. Inplay wan kil me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:
By this time tomorrow, Alabi will pay me #119,000 for Christmas... Watch this space cheesy
Las Las na garri I go soak for Christmas... The red nor be here...

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2019
NLReposter:
E be like say na the same shit me you dey. Inplay wan kil me.
Bro... I dey tell you. Man gats stop this Sh!t for 2020 ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:
lol

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2020Prophet: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Puskin is viewing

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:

This betting life has become an addiction for me. I honestly want to stop oo, as it has eaten so deep into my pockets and has set me back from progressing in life. But the thing is ; e come too far to quit now... What ifreakthrough comes the moment Icide to quit? I have built my meorld so much around that d from
reading this again, I just wish we could get along for a beer and shed tears together sad

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 12:26am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:

This betting life has become an addiction for me. I honestly want to stop oo, as it has eaten so deep into my pockets and has set me back from progressing in life. But the thing is ; I have come too far to quit now... What if my breakthrough comes the moment I decide to quit? I have built my mental world so much around that day I'd win millions from gambling and change my life and that of my family for the better.

I don't even feel the pains anymore when I lose. I've become naturally immune and expectant to failure... Today, I lost the last #1500 in my bank account to Alabi, and still yet, I don't feel so bad about it. I've come to realize that on this path I've chosen, it's either you win or you lose.... If I win, great... But if I don't, we move on and live to fight another day...

Sorry for the long post, you induced it. And BTW, writing is therapeutic for me. It helps me let go of the pains hidden deep inside of me...

Gracias my unknown online buddy...

Wow
I do hope and pray you find a way outta this shii man

I also pray that a very big payout, enough to take care of yourself and your family needs also falls on you

But still, quitting/moderation remains the koko

Bless you man
cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2019
1realBobby:
grin grin grin. Thank God as u no drop me d code,,I still get indomie to chop on xmas

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ojialo(m): 4:30am On Dec 23, 2019
I don port go bet9ja too dey share odds this Christmas game must enter
OmoDavido:

The thing touch me too. I dey feel say I go be 800k+ richer today ni o.

But then, the cashout was just too poor to be considered. I am sure if it were to be bet9ja, the cashout would have been 200k plus if not more.

Was only using Betking once in a while due to their fast payout and bigger odds. But now, it is bet9ja or nothing.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2019
TissuePaper:
lol
Tissue my man.... Hope you're ready for law school? cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2019
NLReposter:
reading this again, I just wish we could get along for a beer and shed tears together sad
lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4636) (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.