Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251485 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hazardd(m): 5:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Sunkyphil:
na y i stopped using oldbet they dmsaid dat for me last week whereas ticket boom
do u think they will correct it or should I lay a complain
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2019
omo sportybet withdrawal is so fast

not up to a minute grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Hazardd:

it's not a lost bet...just wait

I used old mobile to check
dy have not updated it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hazardd(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Bushyhair:

it's not a lost bet...just wait
I used old mobile to check dy have not updated it
okay thanks....this bet9ja people self
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 5:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Hazardd:
use new site
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Thelonewolff:
I'll keep waiting till the phone arrives, when it's original and not the casing I'll rush and purchase two.
Out of stock.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2019
no beef bro, even though i dont appreciate him not sharing the code , what will be will be ,

meanwhile i pray for healing, when the cast on my arm is removed , i can return to work , betting is side hustle

Ceejay2:

No mind am.. na so una dey do.. better people go drop code so as to assist poeple win.. we know una type. Eat alone die alone...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Herdeoye(m): 6:01am On Jan 22, 2019
BCVPGQL
9.8 odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2019
chloride6:

Casted cry
by maccabi telAviv
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dcnj(m): 6:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Dcnj:
Ok guys I don't know what happened but I just awoke from a shallow vivid dream and saw a code...

Z6BGGP... (Couldn't remember quit well what the other figures or letter is but I know the code go vomit returns today

Please find the missing two figures or letters or letter and figures and share here ooO..

To me it means
Z6 Bet9ja Games Go Pay . . .

And so this happened. . . .

B933SWERPAECER-3955412

Don't doubt prophetic malaria

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SchoolAndEarn: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2019
4+ odd

Z6BDJLS7
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ykgold29(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Thelonewolff:
I'll keep waiting till the phone arrives, when it's original and not the casing I'll rush and purchase two.
can u pls send me d link to the site
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Melonny(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2019
eduzz:
angry
good stuff bro. I didn't put good money on this bet but I won. Hope we will see more of this? If you sdont mind, can you share me the source?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 460ICEBEATZ: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You think if I win 42m.
You will see my brake light breaking words with the dimwits and crumbies we have here.

The guy don level up.
Pray that you get promoted to the league he is playing now instead of hating.

Attention seeking Idiiat.
Kid, forget about levelling up and that. If you understand psychology well, you'd know that he's simply doing what is expected of him. Everyone expects him to dash out of the thread for good which he did successfully but that was after he lost a fortune and gave them back to alabi. He only left because of the shame and insults. Remember even after he won 42M he still hung on this thread a bit staking ridiculous amounts everyday. There was even a circulating ticket where he staked 2M naira and lost. I remember people started insulting him and persuading him to leave the thread for good. He lost until he decided to leave the thread to save his face. Behind the scenes , he was still betting ridiculously until he had nothing left in his account. I'm not trying to hate but I can categorically tell you the guy can't even boast of 5% of that awoof he won as we speak and he has no tangible investment to justify that 5%.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2019
After all said and done, it is his money and his life.

Never tell a man how to spend his fortune if you contributed nothing to it.

460ICEBEATZ:

Kid, forget about levelling up and that. If you understand psychology well, you'd know that he's simply doing what is expected of him. Everyone expects him to dash out of the thread for good which he did successfully but that was after he lost a fortune and gave them back to alabi. He only left because of the shame and insults. Remember even after he won 42M he still hung on this thread a bit staking ridiculous amounts everyday. There was even a circulating ticket where he staked 2M naira and lost. I remember people started insulting him and persuading him to leave the thread for good. He lost until he decided to leave the thread to save his face. Behind the scenes , he was still betting ridiculously until he had nothing left in his account. I'm not trying to hate but I can categorically tell you the guy can't even boast of 5% of that awoof he won as we speak and he has no tangible investment to justify that 5%.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:
FROM JASMINE

1XBET

LVD1V

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER IF THE GAME KAST ABEG grin
ONLY PETRA REMAINING FOR THIS 4O ODDS TO BOOM grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
You talk too much, what's you business with people's finances? You want to kidnap him?
460ICEBEATZ:

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Nobody viewing shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
chidiezeh:
Nobody viewing shocked

na ur phone hide de viewerz grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timilehing(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account
Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc
I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data
1gb @600
2gb @1100
5gb @2600
080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Guys good morning.
I think a strong team to win both halves is a good bet...
Man city, Barca and Juve to win both halves in their last games were priced at about 2.3 odds each...
I been wan play oh but fear (lol)...
Someone will get lucky one day with that win both halves.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Donbabajay12(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2019
1Ronaldo:
Guys good morning.
I think a strong team to win both halves is a good bet...
Man city, Barca and Juve to win both halves in their last games were priced at about 2.3 odds each...
I been wan play oh but fear (lol)...
Someone will get lucky one day with that win both halves.
Psv, Ajax, Liverpool no be strong teams on their own ni...nothing is sure
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Gambling is only meant for the brave and courageous smiley

Glad he didn't cashout

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:
ONLY PETRA REMAINING FOR THIS 4O ODDS TO BOOM grin

u get dat aroundnaija ticket were only juventus cast am? i wa.n check sumtin

baba u for run dey option diz weekend na
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by RevenGeMission: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2019
yehmy lihmet eduzz tissuepaper chidiezeh bakayokoko

Eyin agba awo abeg where can i find

away wins either half / home wins either half on bet 9ja

na sweet market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2019
RevenGeMission:
yehmy lihmet eduzz tissuepaper

na sweet market

Very close to home/away over goals.
Glo network isn't good here, I would have attached a screenshot.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2019
eduzz:
angry

Keep up de good work baba

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2019
RevenGeMission:
yehmy lihmet eduzz tissuepaper
na sweet market
click on the home/away option

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2019
RevenGeMission:
yehmy lihmet eduzz tissuepaper chidiezeh bakayokoko

na sweet market
una self lipsrsealed.....i no knw why una de use bet9ja new mobile website

use oldmobile site
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2019
yehmy:
click on the home/away option

Use old mobile for am.
This one looks very confusing.
If you get data for mtn share me I beg, Glo no dey since yesterday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:

Very close to home/away over goals.
Glo network isn't good here, I would have attached a screenshot.

Na everywhere oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.