Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251422 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2019
MbyAntia:
Check Out GreenVilleTips Here:

https://mobile./511516012659543?_rdr

Take Advantage of our Value Bet Of The Day, 2Odds Of The Day And Acca Of The Day.

Enjoy Value Punting all @ https://mobile./511516012659543?_rdr GreenVilleTips 80%Winnings

#Eze2 grin dds #TheGreenPunter

All Tips Won! Bet1 2 odds
Bet2 2 Odds
Value bet of the day 1.72 odds
#TheGreenPunter #Eze2Odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Eze2Odds(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Alabifirstson:
and who told you we don't want crumbs?

AlabiFirstCrumbie Or
AlabiThatCrumbie ?? Choose 1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2019
Sharp 2odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 12:27am On Dec 29, 2019
6URW-KJDW7-C-AP7T

I picked Burnley to have over 36.5% possession and I have checked every soccer website including the premier League official website and found out that they had 38% possession so what website did betking use in faulting this pick
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 29, 2019
DrProf:
6URW-KJDW7-C-AP7T

I picked Burnley to have over 36.5% possession and I have checked every soccer website including the premier League official website and found out that they had 38% possession so what website did betking use in faulting this pick
call them, email,tweet them or run through their posts here on nairaland to see the website they are using.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
No inplay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
DrProf:
6URW-KJDW7-C-AP7T

This was my last encounter with them. Below is the message I sent them

[/b]
6URC-KK95K-6-E91J Looking at this coupon, I had a pick on Adler Mannheim to win first period but the platform changed my pick to Adler Mannheim to win 3rd period. I was seeing 1st period before the game began only to see 3rd period after the game has finished just to red the pick. Seeing that this ticket has already been casted by PSV which I have no complaints about because it is what I picked. I know that this is a computer glitch. I will like betking to rectify this mistake in this pick and reassure me that they will do everything in their powers to prevent this mistake from happening again.[b]

They replied that the ticket in bold italics has been resolved but till today the 3rd period that I did not pick for that game is what is still showing.

If they don't rectify the mistake in the quoted message then I can assure every Punter here that trading with Betking is risky.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Best draws

Cc Jimiyke

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Instead of una to dey forecast, u guys are sleeping..

Sure 2odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by greenalwaz: 2:05am On Dec 29, 2019
nurez305:
I always select safest odd and don't go for big odd. I select as many I can spot which I believe to be safest.

Still won another 4 odd with 7 accumulation this evening.

What I consider as safest odd are under 6.5 when the score are still around 2 -1 or highest 2 - 2 and the time would be around 60 - 70 min. You will get under 6.5 around 1.05 or little above that on 1xbet.

Also over 0.5 after half time are always between 1.15 to as high as 1.40 depending on the team that is playing. But I check the stat to know how the game is going. Shot on target is more important and ball possession. It is more safer to bet over 0.5 on ball possession of 70 - 30 or 60 - 40 than a game of 50 - 50

Just select the safest odd and pray for luck.

I found it more interesting anyway
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 2:30am On Dec 29, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Instead of una to dey forecast, u guys are sleeping..

Sure 2odds
grin grin grin we no dey sleep
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Fucklove(m): 5:00am On Dec 29, 2019
FuckThreadOwner:
This beckNcall bi*ch is really lousy and full of her self,maybe she is boring offline and no guy have ever ask her out....the bitterness in her is deep,deeper than her family history
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jimiyke(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2019
LordOfSamosa:
Best draws

Cc Jimiyke

Add it..

Doncaster vs Sunderland

And

Plymouth vs Stevenage

Two draws that wont fail
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Archtype(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Jimiyke:

Add it..

Doncaster vs Sunderland

And

Plymouth vs Stevenage

Two draws that wont fail
see as you are giving assurance as if you fix the game yourself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2019
opeano:

Deal.

Let's see how it goes

let me drop this before I brush my teeth

these are my picks... bring yours so we can arrange this, have not collated the total quid yet

MKD - Birmingham 12
Happoel Haifa - Beitar Jerusalem 12
AL Hilal - AL Aldalh - 1X
Central Coast Mariners - Perth Glory Over 15
QPR - Cardiff - Over 15
Nottingham - Blackburn 12
Tranmere - Conventry Over 15
Wimbledon - South end 1X
Newcastle - Leicester Over 15

these are my picks, bring yours,we add to the mix and play.games are from today to 1st
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by FuckThreadOwner: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2019
May this Last Sunday of 2019 favour us,may the mods not ban all my trolling acct,may some of our tickets boom

No idiot should crumbhunt today,fear God/Allah and respect your family name

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jimiyke(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Archtype:
see as you are giving assurance as if you fix the game yourself..

If know anything about pool forcaste you wont make noise...just keep mute and watch as it unfold
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kharol1234: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2019
Kharol1234:
anada banger Z3GNM9PS thetaxman u can try it out
we lost dis game cus of blthy spartans dae played 2-0 idiot team

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2019
BC4AB8LZ
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by opeano(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2019
VAR revolution is getting started.
Takes some big name to trend the killvar hash tag.
kill this Var, it's destroying this game and our bets

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ojialo(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2019
6URX-7PNF9-F-XSJP

Betking edit to your taste
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2019
opeano:

Just today's games for now, will drop another 3day ACCA later in the day

Manchester City - Sheffield United
Manchester City

Tranmere Rovers - Blackpool FC
Double chance
Tranmere Rovers or draw

Liverpool Fc - Wolverhampton Wanderers
Both teams to score
yes

Heart of Midlothian - Aberdeen FC
Draw or Both teams to score
yes

FC St Mirren - Kilmarnock Fc
Draw or Both teams to score
yes

waiting for the acca, but want to get 10 quid today, scrubbing through twitter, sofa, and my charts. will add these games and arrange it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Archtype(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Jimiyke:

If know anything about pool forcaste you wont make noise...just keep mute and watch as it unfold
I am sorry Sir, you just won a new follower
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2019
if you want to tag along, the second challenge is today, going AL in with my profits. my knees are shaky.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Vecto:

Na note 2 you dey use cool
Probably the most durable phone ever made by the transsion group.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Darksider131: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Jimiyke:

if the game no boom, i go change your name to jimthestupid
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Darksider131: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Archtype:
I am sorry Sir, you just won a new follower
gullible man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by babyfaceafrica: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
DrProf:

This was my last encounter with them. Below is the message I sent them

[/b]
6URC-KK95K-6-E91J Looking at this coupon, I had a pick on Adler Mannheim to win first period but the platform changed my pick to Adler Mannheim to win 3rd period. I was seeing 1st period before the game began only to see 3rd period after the game has finished just to red the pick. Seeing that this ticket has already been casted by PSV which I have no complaints about because it is what I picked. I know that this is a computer glitch. I will like betking to rectify this mistake in this pick and reassure me that they will do everything in their powers to prevent this mistake from happening again.[b]

They replied that the ticket in bold italics has been resolved but till today the 3rd period that I did not pick for that game is what is still showing.

If they don't rectify the mistake in the quoted message then I can assure every Punter here that trading with Betking is risky.

My Brother, all bookies are heartless, they don't mean well for punters, in future try to avoid markets that can be disputed, this possession market is one of those markets... IF na straight win or goals market, it won't be like this... They don't really care about us!!

Have a wonderful day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4769) (4770) (4771) (4772) (4773) (4774) (4775) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.