Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (4781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3236805 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tunnelvision: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kharol1234:
lol tanks
If i carry Sivasspor straight win? no be still turkey.... Abeg, Ticket wey go cast, go surely cast grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dj5naira(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
amajato:
And a voice was ministering to me deposit into your bet account, and it kept ministering and ministering and finally I obeyed the voice. And I carried out all the words of the voice then I deposited 5k into my bet account. After the deposit I then realise the voice was the voice of Alabi the great. Within my heart I began to feel regret for yielding to the voice of Alabi for he will show no mercy in collecting the money from my account. Then I said to myself, I will rather gift out the money to fellow gamblers than give Alabi at least its on record that I gave crumbies money than Alabi even though Alabi will finally take it from them. Hence this long epistle, 1h each for I want to give as many people as possible the 5k can go. Please only bet9ja ID because is C to C I want to do. Thank you.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by tunnelvision: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy
Colvilha don do me beta for one of the Draws i played as singles. so i go still try am again... lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by seanwilliam(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
B95AZRQQZTZRS-4740116
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Coolcoconut: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Draw tips
*Booking Number*:Z3GL5YT2
Booking Number*:Z3GKVJPM
Booking Number* :Z3GL93KP
Booking Number*:Z3GKK7ZC
Booking Number*:Z3GJNLM6

Booking Number*:Z3GJFSPB

Very reliable must play
If you don't like accumulation stake 1k or 5k each depending on your capital
Guys go and stake this game now
And fund my account with on Monday
Client ID:7563125
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Samadhii(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
amajato:
And a voice was ministering to me deposit into your bet account, and it kept ministering and ministering and finally I obeyed the voice. And I carried out all the words of the voice then I deposited 5k into my bet account. After the deposit I then realise the voice was the voice of Alabi the great. Within my heart I began to feel regret for yielding to the voice of Alabi for he will show no mercy in collecting the money from my account. Then I said to myself, I will rather gift out the money to fellow gamblers than give Alabi at least its on record that I gave crumbies money than Alabi even though Alabi will finally take it from them. Hence this long epistle, 1h each for I want to give as many people as possible the 5k can go. Please only bet9ja ID because is C to C I want to do. Thank you.
Win313
Boss man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
For those who play bet9ja virt. Keep tag of Mallorca and Abi( in Laliga flash). They score a lot of goals regardless of who they meet, when u check in on Laliga flash, study all previous week results there must be a 5-0 scoreline atleast three times for the whole 38wks games. Just study d pattern and play safe between Mallorca and Abi(Atletico Bilbao.) This is one tip I'll be sharing today everything is still based on luck. I try this with 250 and nothing more. Twice a week
My today win

Win once and rest for the week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
This Celtic na bastard oo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by codemaniacs: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
zz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uvogin: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
For those who play bet9ja virt. Keep tag of Malaga and Abi( in Laliga flash). They score a lot of goals regardless of who they meet, when u check in on Laliga flash, study all previous week results there must be a 5-0 scoreline atleast three times for the whole 38wks games. Just study d pattern and play safe between Malaga and Abi(Atletico Bilbao.) This is one tip I'll be sharing today everything is still based on luck. I try this with 250 and nothing more. Twice a week
My today win

Congrats boss
Username: Uvolty911
I.D.: 7436002

Anyhow, i dey grateful grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yellowgarri: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
For those who play bet9ja virt. Keep tag of Malaga and Abi( in Laliga flash). They score a lot of goals regardless of who they meet, when u check in on Laliga flash, study all previous week results there must be a 5-0 scoreline atleast three times for the whole 38wks games. Just study d pattern and play safe between Malaga and Abi(Atletico Bilbao.) This is one tip I'll be sharing today everything is still based on luck. I try this with 250 and nothing more. Twice a week
My today win
congrats bro, please give me crumbs 601420 bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yellowgarri:
congrats bro, please give me crumbs 601420 bet9ja

No money for my bet9ja bro. Get patience abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yellowgarri: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:

No money for my bet9ja bro. Get patience abeg
OK boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by KAMORUSHOBO(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
My today win
mallorca not malaga smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovcwality(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
amajato:

ovcwality
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
codemaniacs:

which website did you use
I didnt use any website...I made predictions based on each team's last 10 matches(their ability to score and concede), and a lil of their h2h.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
KAMORUSHOBO:
mallorca not malaga smiley

Thanks my brother. Edited

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
My today win

Malaga Or Mallorca? And Do You Mean There Must Have Been A 5-0 Scoreline In A Week Then The Next Week,both Of Them Will Score Goals? Please Make It Clearer.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nurez305(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
For those who play bet9ja virt. Keep tag of Mallorca and Abi( in Laliga flash). They score a lot of goals regardless of who they meet, when u check in on Laliga flash, study all previous week results there must be a 5-0 scoreline atleast three times for the whole 38wks games. Just study d pattern and play safe between Mallorca and Abi(Atletico Bilbao.) This is one tip I'll be sharing today everything is still based on luck. I try this with 250 and nothing more. Twice a week
My today win

so how will you spot the 3 times out of 38 games?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Godmademan:
Z3GH393D SINGLES
Max BOOM. 5/6. One more goal from rangers could have ended 6/6

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Intermilanfan:
Malaga Or Mallorca? And Do You Mean There Must Have Been A 5-0 Scoreline In A Week Then The Next Week,both Of Them Will Score Goals? Please Make It Clearer.

In the entire 38games of the virtual. There must be a 5-0 or 0-5 scoreline from any team. But after careful observation in order to zero down on the winning percent I followed Mallorca and Abi, when they play together or against any big team. This prompted me to play 50 stake for each 10weeks perday just to note it down because in bet9ja flash you can't watch any result about to be played unless you stake something
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
nurez305:
so how will you spot the 3 times out of 38 games?

That is where luck comes in and also make sure you check the results alr already played, if theres no 5-0 scoreline, then there must be one before the week season runs out
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kantebets(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Staking power needed guys o
Who fit reason me?
Bet9ja 1014658

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CuteNbad(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
Godmademan:
did you play it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrofficial042: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:

Thanks my brother. Edited
ure welcome bro
I no go mind if u put something for my acct
Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chidexter(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Godmademan:

Boooom!! Guy oil dey your head
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kantebets(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:

Boooom!! Guy oil dey your head
Hope say na better money?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Daddyxyz: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chidexter:
For those who play bet9ja virt. Keep tag of Malaga and Abi( in Laliga flash). They score a lot of goals regardless of who they meet, when u check in on Laliga flash, study all previous week results there must be a 5-0 scoreline atleast three times for the whole 38wks games. Just study d pattern and play safe between Malaga and Abi(Atletico Bilbao.) This is one tip I'll be sharing today everything is still based on luck. I try this with 250 and nothing more.

congrate man
bet9ja I'd 8838118
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jerkules: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yellowgarri:
how far
Not too far,just a goal difference, will mention u later too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Yellowgarri: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
England.

Liverpool vs Wolverhampton - over 3.5goals.

2+ odds.

time: 5:30 pm.

no staking power to play
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kantebets(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yellowgarri:
England.

Liverpool vs Wolverhampton - over 3.5goals.

2+ odds.

time: 5:30 pm

Casting loading
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4778) (4779) (4780) (4781) (4782) (4783) (4784) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.