Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3245384 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:

Yehmy. Help my guy.

u go fit epp baba yehmy lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by slamstanlee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:

It is best done in calculation than in reality.
2 odds hard pass to find Virgin for unilag.
i tried and died in day 8. I was too confident i guess.
I will try again using 1xbet soon
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
meaning my stake maybe returned

Stake and profit.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
wrench:
never heard anyone talked about playing inplay on bet9ja, what's up with their inplay?

Not worth it jare
D platform no make sense for in play

U wee lose gan
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Stake and profit.
Thank you very much
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:
FROM JASMINE

CODE - Y24BV

Pls has anyone been able to book on bet9ja or normal bookie

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Peaceontome247:
Yes

Lille is left.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
wrench:
never heard anyone talked about playing inplay on bet9ja, what's up with their inplay?

Played today and got credited before the match end. Bet9ja could easily be the best bookie except that they dont green tickets immediately
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by slamstanlee(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
1xbet get options to do 10days if uare calm
RB007:

I'll give this 2odds a try. Last time I tried, I did it successfully for 5 consecutive days. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:
NO, HE'S A PRIEST. SEE YEYE QUESTION
Its just a simple question bro. There are new members on this thread that doesn't know about alexistaiwo and the fund meant for some guys here.

But I must admit, there are some traits about the alexis guy that I admire. He didn't create an alternate account and he is still active on Nairaland despite all the close marking some guys give him both on this thread and others. He just doesn't care what anyone says about him. I envy that.

Alexistaiwo don't get me wrong here. You are a thief who took what belonged to everyone to yourself.; that's nothing to be proud of. Everyone makes mistakes, maybe yours was playing 2 odds with congregation's money. Trying to take the blame away from yourself is probably why the congregation hates you. You should have took the blame and things would have died down by now. Karma will definitely visit you sha.

Bakayokoko you should let the guy be abeg. Everybody na tiff, na person wey dem catch be armed robber grin

The way wey I dey reason you so ehn, If person offend you for real life come die, you still fit talk say una go settle scores for heaven when you reach dia grin

10 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
From all indication. Bet9ja is the best Nigerian bookie.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
ajon1:
Its just a simple question bro. There are new members on this thread that doesn't know about alexistaiwo and the fund meant for some guys here.

But I must admit, there are some traits about the alexis guy that I admire. He didn't create an alternate account and he is still active on Nairaland despite all the close marking some guys give him both on this thread and others. He just doesn't care what anyone says about him. I envy that.

Alexistaiwo don't get me wrong here. You are a thief who took what belonged to everyone to yourself.; that's nothing to be proud of. Everyone makes mistakes, maybe yours was playing 2 odds with congregation's money. Trying to take the blame away from yourself is probably why the congregation hates you. You should have took the blame and things would have died down by now. Karma will definitely visit you sha.

Bakayokoko you should let the guy be abeg. Everybody na tiff, na person wey dem catch be armed robber grin

The way wey I dey reason you so ehn, If person offend you for real life come die, you still fit talk say una go settle scores for heaven when you reach dia grin

Dem burst him alternate lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
olasneh1109:
y
Permit me to say, it’s a BOOM! wink
Confirm Utunu.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
ajon1:

Alexistaiwo is the most foolish scammer of all time. He was using an alternate account to defend his callous behavior, worst is, he used a footballer's name to create the account.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mazamb: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
please how is this a lost bet. Somebody help me explain before I rake with bet9ja

Draw Or Fermana + No @ 1.50

2nd Half - Double Chance + Both Teams to Score

AS Giana Erminio v Fermana

1:1

Lost

Draw Or Pordenone + No @ 1.40

1st Half - Double Chance + Both Teams to Score

Virtus B Verona v Pordenone

1:2

Won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
mazamb:
please how is this a lost bet. Somebody help me explain before I rake with bet9ja

Draw Or Fermana + No @ 1.50

2nd Half - Double Chance + Both Teams to Score

AS Giana Erminio v Fermana

1:1

Lost

Draw Or Pordenone + No @ 1.40

1st Half - Double Chance + Both Teams to Score

Virtus B Verona v Pordenone

1:2

Won

Lost.

You said, There would not be either goal goal or draw. There was a draw and goal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mohsis(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
BCVSYTD

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yomomma(f): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
wiseone28:
A female punting instead of using her natural resources to get it easily
Can I get it from you?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoping for the best... Green vegetables
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:
From all indication. Bet9ja is the best Nigerian bookie.

I agree. Actually i said same not quite long
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
yomomma:
Can I get it from you?

how much for short time?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
theoptimist298:

I agree. Actually i said same not quite long

I still have an unfinished millions with them.
Sportybet has eaten my money. Never paid me before. They must vomit am this weekend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
yomomma:
Can I get it from you?
Ehm..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
ajon1:

YOU SAY WETIN?? THE LOWLIFE THIEF WAS BURSTED!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:

YOU SAY WETIN?? THE LOWLIFE THIEF WAS BURSTED!!!

He doesn't know who he is.

cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jagaban880:

u go fit epp baba yehmy lipsrsealed
bank transfer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
yehmy:
bank transfer

na card baba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:

He doesn't know who he is.

cheesy
THE MUGU DENIED HIMSELF SHARPLY

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mazamb: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
JixNation:

Lost.

You said, There would not be either goal goal or draw. There was a draw and goal.
Got it. was carried away by the final result since there was no goal goal (btts) in the second half. fermana actually lost the half. #shithappens
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by undergoals: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Z6B9GLZZ

3.68odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
FROM JASMINE

DP6BV

USE YOUR UPPER

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
bakayokoko:
THE MUGU DENIED HIMSELF SHARPLY

grin cheesy grin

I wonder what he will tell his children, when they search that his name on google and Nairaland brings forward his records. shocked embarassed cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.