Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3303682 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kcy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chelsea under 2.5 live bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Johnayoola(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
please any legit funder in d house
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ceeSleek(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Let's see how it goes, you can remix.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
rawe45:
Inter please score ooo..

Seems we are waiting for the same game oh.. jixnation game way I remix
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sleezwizz:

OK... Me i just stake am like that ni angry sad
I played the game 3 different ticket 2 cut 1 enter
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emekus92:

2 cut am...

I win 4k from the remix

Congrats. Seems mine is still running and i got it from u. Please help check these:

BCWHBEG
BCWJSRF
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
SirDanny7:

Gracias bro

we can also work something out from that market

make ur selections and i make mine then we compare and remix

20-25 games spanning for 3 or 4 days

whayasay brah

#NOCASE
the only problem is the odds
they are very small on bet9ja
after the bayern munich in which the chance mix was 1.52
they others i test ran, the odds ranged from 1.02-1.09
do you know any bookies that has a higher odd in this market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Marxizm:

Please, could you hint me on how you stream line your games. It's worth learning from you. Thanks.
no p bro but its still in the testing phase
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
So guys turns out my contract in Nigeria has been cut short and i have to go back to England which is home and where the parent project is, it was very nice mixing with Nigerians both offline and online, Nigeria is where my paternal ancestors came from and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Punting has been extreme highs and extreme lows, i started it to pass time, make side petty cash and the ride has come to an end tongue, I gave Alabi cry and took from him to grin, BUT in all sincerity i would advice everyone here to also focus on better things, gambling isn't a bed of roses, most times one is bound to loose than gain, I sometimes walked around the work site environs and saw the bad effect betting and pool was having on Nigerian youths, if one isn't smart, he or she could remain in a rut for a very very very long time, punting is a game of luck and if possible stay away and pursue other better income sources, everyone won't be innobets(SO to him), so you don't look back with regrets, stuck in an anxious state of mind while your mates have all moved to higher heights.

There is life and success to be gained outside punting.

That been said thank you to everyone on this thread and the sister Soccer thread, you guys are amazing, and may God bless our dreams and hustles. Amen

Much Love

Biscuits kiss kiss kiss

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
chidiezeh:

Seems we are waiting for the same game oh.. jixnation game way I remix

yeah na same game.. Make inter do quick
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
rawe45:

yeah na same game.. Make inter do quick

And na nonsense the day play fa... Torino day play them Wella
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Biscuits:
So guys turns out my contract in Nigeria has been cut short and i have to go back to England which is home and where the parent project is, it was very nice mixing with Nigerians both offline and online, Nigeria is where my paternal ancestors came from and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Punting has been extreme highs and extreme lows, i started it to pass time, make side petty cash and the ride has come to an end tongue, I gave Alabi cry and took from him to grin, BUT in all sincerity i would advice everyone here to also focus on better things, gambling isn't a bed of roses, most times one is bound to loose than gain, I sometimes walked around the work site environs and saw the bad effect betting and pool was having on Nigerian youths, if one isn't smart, he or she could remain in a rut for a very very very long time, punting is a game of luck and if possible stay away and pursue other better income sources, everyone won't be innobets(SO to him), so you don't look back with regrets, stuck in an anxious state of mind while your mates have all moved to higher heights.

That been said thank you to everyone on this thread and the sister Soccer thread, you guys are amazing, and may God bless our dreams and hustles. Amen

Much Love

Biscuits kiss kiss kiss
kiss love you sweetie smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by donifez(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Biscuits:

Much Love

Biscuits kiss kiss kiss

Amen. Much success to us all in whatsoever we do.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Itsmedozie: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
i have streamlined more than 10 games for tomorrow but let me post this 5
1)dep capiata vs sol de america| paraguay primeira division
O2.5G or NoBTTS
2) newell old boys vs boca juniors| argentina superliga
BTTS or U2.5G
3)hapoel ramat gan vs hapoel afula| israel leumit league
O2.5G or NOBTTS
4)ferreira vs academica| portugal segunda division
O2.5G or NOBTTS
5)morerrense vs nacional| portugal premeira division
BTTS or U2.5G
but the problem is which to select among the options
chance mix on bet9ja is very small in terms of odds
great punters in the house abeg i do i select
by stats or with luck

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
See me we don't deserve happy say once Milan score e go remain

Man u on tuesdday

Now Milan have decided to embrace the ways of alabi the stew maker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dadebayo1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2019

Much Love

Biscuits kiss kiss kiss

Best wishes.. grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hycon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
IS THERE A WAY TO HEDGE MULTI-SCORE MARKET?

QUICK ANSWER
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
mayorkent:
yes

okay bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
theoptimist298:

Congrats. Seems mine is still running and i got it from u. Please help check these:

BCWHBEG
BCWJSRF

Lobi stars
Remo stars are the 2 Judas ... So if you remove the 2 of them it's a win for you...

Sportybet is slow in updating Nigeria league outcome. Next time we will use 1Xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chewbacca: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
200 odds:

Z69HKS5D

remix/edit/play

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Inter red card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sportwin(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
chidiezeh:
Inter red card

Why betpawa no get cash out oooooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sportwin:

Why betpawa no get cash out oooooo

Chai.. game af cut
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by worthybet(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
WORTHYBET PREDICTIONS:

FRANCE: PSG VS RENNES: HOME WIN @ 1.22

ITALY: LAZIO VS JUVENTUS - AWAY DNB @ 1.43

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by rawe45: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
chidiezeh:

Chai.. game af cut

chai..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
inter Bleep up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
WAKE UP AND SMILE grin

Z69HHVZJ

40 ODDS
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chicoMX(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sociedad score nau

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by t0bbY(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
chicoMX:
Sociedad score nau
just win either half turn wahala

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by t0bbY(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
chicoMX:
Sociedad score nau

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chicoMX(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
t0bbY:

Just one goal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
cool
chewbacca:
200 odds:

Z69HKS5D

remix/edit/play

(1) (2) (3) ... (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.