Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3241548 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
A bad attempt I'd say, There can only be one tissuepaper
The images he posted of your account has never been posted anywhere or by anyone except by that moniker and at that same time(did a Google image search). I'll advice you desist from doing this with your multiple monikers, leave the trolling and pettiness for kids.
Good night.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ceeSleek(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
ALABI aka Osondu (na the igbo name wey i don give am) ... Osondu in igbo parlance means (run for your life)...
Alabi don teach me so many things... I don't know, but I'm beginning to feel like, football is controlled by Alabi Osondu.

Play over 0.5, that is when the team would form ebola on their legs and they won't score.

Ok, play the same team under 2.5 (because they did not score last time), open livescore: 15mins + (scores: 2 - 1)

No matter how good of a punter you are, you must still have your own fairytale of ichie osondu aka alabi...

Abeg, make we dey use our upper, Alabi na magnetic force, once him chop you, him go dey attract you more, the day you lose, accept with good fate, the day you win still accept with good fate.

You go do research on games wey you wan stake on like say na your final year project you dey research on, you go even check head to head of games from their ancestors, you go then book the game dey happy say you don catch Osondu, wettn go appun, Osondu go cut your first game.

Las las, betting no be beans.

Alabi aka Osondu is always waiting for those your dope predictions to devour.

I just say make i drop this from my lil experience

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
bakayokoko how far nah.... u no post winning ticket today cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by looopy1: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
2019prophets:

beware guys this is Percival9’s alternate..he’s claiming to be Looopy but in reality he’s a cheap and brokeass scammer. beware.
abeg who be dis percival u are disturb people with , and claiming i am him angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by oadmn(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Viking007:
The images he posted of your account has never been posted anywhere or by anyone except by that moniker and at that same time(did a Google image search). I'll advice you desist from doing this with your multiple monikers, leave the trolling and pettiness for kids.
Good night.

A bad example of a low self esteemo I'll wish no one

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
1xbet code: G72EX
midnight games: goodluck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Viking007:
Good night.
Viking dont make me lose the respect i have for you over the argument that I'm the same person with a fool.....i barely have time for myself these days, my WhatsApp group alone has really taken a bulk of my free time.

Stop feeding that troll with attention
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
ceeSleek:
ALABI aka Osondu (na the igbo name wey i don give am) ... Osondu in igbo parlance means (run for your life)...
Alabi don teach me so many things... I don't know, but I'm beginning to feel like, football is controlled by Alabi Osondu.

Play over 0.5, that is when the team would form ebola on their legs and they won't score.

Ok, play the same team under 2.5 (because they did not score last time), open livescore: 15mins + (scores: 2 - 1)

No matter how good of a punter you are, you must still have your own fairytale of ichie osondu aka alabi...

Abeg, make we dey use our upper, Alabi na magnetic force, once him chop you, him go dey attract you more, the day you lose, accept with good fate, the day you win still accept with good fate.

You go do research on games wey you wan stake on like say na your final year project you dey research on, you go even check head to head of games from their ancestors, you go then book the game dey happy say you don catch Osondu, wettn go appun, Osondu go cut your first game.

����
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
ceeSleek:

confam my guy grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Percival9:

confam my guy grin

return my 5h boy, don’t let me take this up with the police angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
2019prophets:

return my 5h boy, don’t let me take this up with the police angry
Enough na.... dash am d 5H

The 5H is nothing to u

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Cc viking007

Check the discrepancies between the fonts on my phone and his.... He's a fool whose only talent is trolling on Nairaland...i would not condone any consequent defamation from anyone here

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ocon: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Busted grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Toyorsih(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2019
Sometimes, to follow your mind is what makes you win

B925SWQQSPCSRQ-675189

This is close
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2019
TissuePaper:
Cc viking007

Check the discrepancies between the fonts on my phone and his.... He's a fool whose only talent is trolling on Nairaland...i would not condone any consequent defamation from anyone here
English abeg

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 04, 2019
All I do is win, win, win no matter what...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=ceeSleek post=75391677]ALABI aka Osondu (na the igbo name wey i don give am) ... Osondu in igbo parlance means (run for your life)...

I just say make i drop this from my lil experience[ grin I dey use osondu motors go my village after business with Alabi]

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2019
So, its official now

tissue paper=2019prophets

Thanks to one of our CIA agent (Viking007)

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
1xbet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Alabifirstson:
So, its official now

tissue paper=2019prophets

Thanks to one of our CIA agent (Viking007)
the same fool ... This is 2019prophets aka chiefhaywhy aka coldplayyy aka zwerltime aka klngpln aka N100.

These are one of the attributes of scammers beware of him, this is one of his new accounts

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 04, 2019
TissuePaper:
the same fool ... This is 2019prophets aka chiefhaywhy aka coldplayyy aka zwerltime aka klngpln aka N100.

These are one of the attributes of scammers beware of him
someone just got you busted so you are trying every means to look convincing. How come both last seven digits are the same?

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 1:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Alabifirstson:
someone just got you busted so you are trying every means to look convincing. How come both last seven digits are the same?
its very easy to copy and paste my screenshot bro....i still know you're 2019prophets but i don't care tho
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by drmikeadams(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2019
cheesy grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by nasgbola: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Z68BRLBK

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wise2odd: 3:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Number:Z68BRJXT

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Stake wisely
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hazard1759(m): 3:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Armstrong33:
Thanks man Lets Hope For green
embarassed Atletico Madrid B944SWQTSQWWCA-2250144
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by humble2: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Toyorsih post=75392513]Sometimes, to follow your mind is what makes you win

B925SWQQSPCSRQ-675189

This is close [/quote.
check this
B917SWQTASTQSC-3451355 and B932SWQTASAZAE-3451355 I know I wld get them soon...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Bigmex:
so i made this chicken change from alabi. see here
B956SWQTQTCCCP-4353704. this market is very safe when picking odds bettors will naturally overlook because of the big odds thinking it wont enter. the highest you can see in this market is 1.62 for over 0.5. now i won cos i had been studying this values over time and today my picks was just on point. the beauty of it is that for smaller odds like 1.28 and lower, instead picking them as over, you can bet on under 0.5 goals. playing it as singles and staking large on it. you are ripping alabi. if i had played this game with 100k, i will be smiling to the bank tomoro. cheers

cuz say you win am....

I think you never see 0-0 FT before

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2019
eduzz:
Dem postpone game
1xbet cut ma winning cry
& Odds frm 90 odss to 3.88 odds.
lol you staked #30 to win #100....

na cry still Dey Ur face?

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.