Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3255361 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Goznext: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2019
OMOTOWO:
If all of us don't play this 134 odd with at least #1000 ,what do we gain ?

But I wish you can remove that Chelsea man city EFL game .I picked man.city win either halves but it seems my mind is not comfortable with it.

Better still,pick Chelsea Home over 0.5 goal ...This is a long ticket that will last till 24th of this month..

Best of luck

Z67WZ9LK

MODIFIED:The match will be played on the 24th .I thought it will played before champions league match.It will actually be played after champions league match.So,just let it be.MAN CITY WIN EIHER HALVES YES

Pls Sportybet code for this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godmademan(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Godmademan:
very RISKY INPLAY 0:0

Next goal 2 @2.35
Red RISKY.
Football can be something else.
Home
29% possesion, 2 shots. 1on target, 1 goal.
Away
71% possession6 shots, 2 on target, Hit woodwork 2, Goals 0
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
harry2sexy:
Guys o,abeg i opened a bet365 account but d verification processes too many. Has anyone been able to verify them auccessfully?
If you provide all the needed documents, you'll be verified successfully... Very easy.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Kasatkina:

shocked

OhGeeBee:

Wicked!... That's what thou are

Smadeinc:

Guy why
undecided cry

una dey fall handz big time

na una type ...sabi cast for street...... person dey do person bad tin instead of una to tell am to him face say e dey wrong....una go dey laugh

wen dem start to dey change am for dey person na una type go later come dey beg and preach for de persin behalf.......

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deewon56: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Good morning house ,pls what does handicap 1-1.5 mean?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

On what basis will his shop be closed? Did he provide the betslip?.. It is stated you must provide the betslip.. The best thing he can do is to beg politely..
na just threat na beside the shop owner wants to play a fast one on him around mid november i won 38k in a shop immediately i got there and show the shop owner the ticket he didnt scan it he just took it and throw it away reason be that he has seen the winnings and just waiting for the person to claim it. Same here but the owner want to stick to the rules
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
BETPAWA:

E get how we dey do am. Had it been I saw this before you told the cashier about the lost ticket. I would have advised you.

Go pick any careless ticket for ground wash am like say you wash for your cloths, tell am say na as you dey wash clots na him you mistakenly wash am join.

Re-write am for the back (Coupon code) If him no give you your money make I no wetin sup.

Sense no go kill Nigerians cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
2019prophets:

if I swear for you now they’ll say am wicked?

and if I sent the money to Percival9 nairabet account you’ll die before this year pfp ? DEAL?
and if you didnt what will happen to you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2019
eunisam:
I no want talk

Z67WPHSQ

😄
can an expert punter please remix this? Thanks in advance.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2019
bakayokoko:
THE PERSON HE MENTIONED JUST DEY IGNORE HIS NUMEROUS MENTIONS BUT SEE AS YOU RUSH REPLY AM. IF HIM BEGIN TACKLE YOU NOW YOU'LL START CRYING.
and u think you just made sense

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OhGeeBee: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Jagaban880:

una dey fall handz big time

na una type ...sabi cast for street...... person dey do person bad tin instead of una to tell am to him face say e dey wrong....una go dey laugh

wen dem start to dey change am for dey person na una type go later come dey beg and preach for de persin behalf.......
When a mad man is doing something bad who go tell him say what he's doing is bad??

I don't think what I typed indicates me laughing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2019
motta:
na just threat na beside the shop owner wants to play a fast one on him around mid november i won 38k in a shop immediately i got there and show the shop owner the ticket he didnt scan it he just took it and throw it away reason be that he has seen the winnings and just waiting for the person to claim it. Same here but the owner want to stick to the rules
That's how they behave especially if you ain't close pal with them.. They will never accept to pay until you present your slip.. Na beg remain for the guy.. Maybe a 50% sharing formula will soften the guys mind.. Lol
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
BETPAWA:

That is one thing with you Nigerians. You don't like been told the reality. What is bad in telling one Bet9ja is better than Betpawa?

Ignorance kill you there sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
dammy207:
Play and win
Z6BHJGS2
Z6BHPB6Y

cook sometin similar....i dey fall in love with de optionx

baba cook and share

just two booking code...like de above ones
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Talib93(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Na wa o, woke up this morning to this, alabi plantain in my compound grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2019
OhGeeBee:

When a mad man is doing something bad who go tell him say what he's doing is bad??

I don't think what I typed indicates me laughing.

uuna dey stylishly de make de guy head dey.. big

unto say him be king of savage abi wetin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
they don start again betpawa or betwahala inplay just disapear just like that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
paulgabrielz:
brisbane bullet-illwara hawk over 181.5@2.08. money doubler 100%.
na wa I just came online now to see this any other tips for d day
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bigcee(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Talib93:
lwkmd grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Na so Promisious eat my 1k keep quiet. sad
bakayokoko:
THE PERSON HE MENTIONED JUST DEY IGNORE HIS NUMEROUS MENTIONS BUT SEE AS YOU RUSH REPLY AM. IF HIM BEGIN TACKLE YOU NOW YOU'LL START CRYING.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2019
2019prophets:

if I swear for you now they’ll say am wicked?

and if I sent the money to Percival9 nairabet account you’ll die before this year pfp ? DEAL?
ur write up show that u did nt send the money c ur statement if u sent

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

That's how they behave especially if you ain't close pal with them.. They will never accept to pay until you present your slip.. Na beg remain for the guy.. Maybe a 50% sharing formula will soften the guys mind.. Lol
na so
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by botanist123: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Itsmedozie:
OPINION POLL 2 LAZIO VS EMPOLI 1) BTTS 0 OR 2) NO BTTS 1 CAST YOUR VOTES ALABI MUST BE WRECKED angry
for me i go wit over 2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by OhGeeBee: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
botanist123:
they don start again betpawa or betwahala inplay just disapear just like that
Betpawa are not serious at all.
People are asking for more option but they keep reducing it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Lhimeet:

If you provide all the needed documents, you'll be verified successfully... Very easy.

Can one use the NIN slip for ID?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
bakayokoko:

I thought you had gathered sense before but I was totally wrong.

You have not changed still. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Talib93:
grin grin grin grin
Drop address make i buy beans come
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Talib93:

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2019
theoptimist298:

Can one use the NIN slip for ID?
You can only use your International Passport, National ID or driver's license...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SirDanny7(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2019
LIVE INPLAY

Newcastle Jets - Wellington Phoenix

away over 1.5 @ 2.15

stake wisely
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Unclesamo(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Australia have started again...hopefully 1/2 greens
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2019
Chukason1:
Hunry Regarding the 30% 1xbet pays you for affiliate ,How do you know they actually pay you the correct amount since you can't see your referred account

they don't pay 30%.

I take wateva dey give me, I don't have a choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.