Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243194 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Godrocks:
drop the bet9ja code now

You can do that na bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kasatkina: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
A thread member came to my Whatsapp and asked me for tips on how to stake responsibly every weekend and I thought someone else here might need it.

This is what I told him.....

"Whenever you wake up every Saturday and Sunday, refrain from eating breakfast and the longer the day drags on and you feel the hunger pangs, keep telling yourself this will be your reality if you lose all your money to gambling "

Desperate times call for desperate measures smiley

Baba forget this one and return the 60k you stole first.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

You can do that na bro.
couldn't find that handicap corners instead I carry juventus and inter to win corner
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

Lemme do the same and stake other different games.
grin book anoda one for us ..... back from village
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by murshid09(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2019
From. JON lol

hmmmmmmmmmmm

BlackMeech:
Watford v Everton – Premier League – Draw

Southampton v Cardiff – Premier League – Southampton to win

Oxford v Sunderland – League 1 – Sunderland to win

Doncaster v Peterborough – League 1 – Over 2.5 Goals

Lincoln City v Northampton – League 2 – Lincoln City to win

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Kasatkina:

Baba forget this one and return the 60k you stole first.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2019
This is a glitch from Betpawa.

You can capitalise on this and win some bucks.
Don't ask me what to do.

Bayern vs Shackale.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2019
as i dey scroll nairabets market i am amazed of the options they added , insane markets with insane odds aswear,,,,,, alabi tempt me grin ... i shall confront him face to face grin ,,, the idiot upgraded his market ... we must find his weakness in those markets cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Godrocks:
couldn't find that handicap corners instead I carry juventus and inter to win corner

That's is not handicap, it is first half corner over 4.5

Use sportynet instead.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

You can capitalise on this and win some bucks.
Don't ask me what to do.

Bayern vs Shackale.

It has been corrected
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2019
What if this comes?

grin

I have placed 1H on it.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
A thread member came to my Whatsapp and asked me for tips on how to stake responsibly every weekend and I thought someone else here might need it.

This is what I told him.....

"Whenever you wake up every Saturday and Sunday, refrain from eating breakfast and the longer the day drags on and you feel the hunger pangs, keep telling yourself this will be your reality if you lose all your money to gambling "

Desperate times call for desperate measures smiley
StUpppiiiddddd post

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
AXYZ:

It has been corrected

Their agents full Nairaland.

I go soon move to sportybet. Make I detect their glitches.

One goal.

Alabi must pay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:
Lhimee.

And every other big other chasers.
Let's deliberate on this before I finalise my stakes.
I can win 11K NGN at betPawa.ng, join now and win with me! https://www.betPawa.ng/share-e0fa0615c
I'm putting 1k as it is. You never say never
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2019
AXYZ:

I'm putting 1k as it is. You never say never

200 and something might be yours in the bag.

I only supported the game with N50
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:
You can capitalise on this and win some bucks. Don't ask me what to do.
Bayern vs Shackale.
i nack am 100 on schalke ov4.5 coners grin guarantee green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2019
MercylessMercy:

Yes sir
why u remove ur nubmber

i.m ready
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Timbuktu14(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Hunry:

See this joker

surebet247? Really?

To whom it may concern, you need not go too far to fetch info. Just type surebet247 scam on google. You will get all the info you need.

Cheers

cc:baslone
Lol.

You referred me to a post by bunch of "arses" trying to beat the system to get rich? If you aren't too blinded by hate and you are a realist, you would thread differently - if you took time to read what you "screenshotted". You win legit, we pay legit - in real time too.

Let me take you to the cleaners and put an end to this once and all;

One is a fully licensed Nigerian bookie with a very sound track record. Surebet247 has paid out billions in winnings, consistently for the past 7years. If you aren't a newbie on this threads (including previous seasons), you'd figure that we've made millionaires here.

On the contrary, your 1xbet has made names for themselves by cutting people lose when they are hit hard. Simply put, they pack and go.

They've done this in about 12 countries namely Russia, Portugal and even Italy - before the rebound (sponsoring the Serie A) - to name a few.

No basis for comparison; the goat and a lion aren't in the same league.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

200 and something might be hours in the bag.
same cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Timbuktu14:
Lol.

You referred me to a post by bunch of "arses" trying to beat the system to get rich? If you aren't too blinded by hate and you are a realist, you would thread differently - if you took time to read what you "screenshotted". You win legit, we pay legit - in real time too.

Let me take you to the cleaners and put an end to this once and all;

One is a fully licensed Nigerian bookie with a very sound track record. Surebet247 has paid out billions in winnings, consistently for the past 7years. If you aren't a newbie on this threads (including previous seasons), you'd figure that we've made millionaires here.

On the contrary, your 1xbet has made names for themselves but cutting people lose when they are hit hard. Simply put, they pack and go.

They've done this in about 12 countries namely Russia, Portugal and even Italy - before the rebound (sponsoring the Serie A) - to name a few.

No basis for comparison; the goat and a lion aren't in the same league.

I've always been an admirer of your work and words from day one on this thread.
You're an inspiration to some of us. Keep doing your work boss.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AXYZ: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

200 and something might be hours in the bag.

It's either 200 or zero. Betpawa is madt. Not your betpawa o cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2019
any legit funder in da building mercyless wan dull me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
BETPAWA:

200 and something might be yours in the bag.

do inter play corners like that in first half
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Godrocks:
do inter play corners like that in first half

Hopefully, they will.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Imustreturn:
nah market oo. No be alabi oo

See your mouth grin grin

N 500 funding .....wich network?

and how much

sharp sharp abeg no tym
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Khenmo: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Bro, please can we get the code link for this?

thanks in anticipation

BETPAWA:
What if this comes?

grin

I have placed 1H on it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Z67KQFCR
My Bet9ja brothers, I love you guys too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Khenmo:
Bro, please can we get the code link for this?

thanks in anticipation

I have made use of my available funds on Betpawa. I can't share the link again. Sorry bro!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2019
MercylessMercy:

Who pls?

ur num i don buy de card #600 airtel card
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MercylessMercy: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Jagaban880:

why u remove ur nubmber

i.m ready

Ok sir. How much am I funding? 500 or 400?

Check siggy for the number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
MercylessMercy:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2019
MercylessMercy:

i no c ur num ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.