Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3231863 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
gymlordd:
check that code u dropped.is that the corner acca u played? angry

Lol. I didn't talk about corners today, sir.

Corners have been spoiling one each out if the last 20 accas I played.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by dasanchez1(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Z66S8LH6
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gymlordd: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
BETPAWA:

Lol. I didn't talk about corners today, sir.

Corners have been spoiling one each out if the last 20 accas I played.
sorry, i just checked the date on the slip i saw.na last month game.my apologies
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MyTototear: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
gymlordd:
NO means what?
meaning the other team cannot win the second team without the second team scoring.

E.g Man. U vs Chelsea . Home win to Nil = No.

Meaning if it ends 2-1 it's still a green. Even 0-0 is a green. It's red when the home team wins without the away team scoring at least one goal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
gymlordd:
sorry, i just checked the date on the slip i saw.na last month game.my apologies

No problems boss man.

Let them update the games I'd post a code for you. You could hit the follow button. As I might forget to mention you.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2019
guys try this out cool 80odds on nairabet 193105432
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Godrocks:
guys try this out cool 80odds on nairabet

Comot isner jonh that guy too mumu
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by queensnow: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2019
Toseenlove:

Nope we went to the Village together.
sorry we go follow jet back grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Godrocks: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
BETPAWA:

Comot isner jonh that guy too mumu
ok
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gymlordd: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2019
BETPAWA:

No problems boss man.

Let them update the games I'd post a code for you. You could hit the follow button. As I might forget to mention you.
alright. ff already grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gymlordd: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
MyTototear:
meaning the other team cannot win the second team without the second team scoring.

E.g Man. U vs Chelsea... Home win to Nil = No.

Meaning if it ends 2-1 it's still a green ... Even 0-0 is a green. It's red when the home team wins without the away team scoring at least one goal.
correct.i grab nw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by queensnow: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Hunry:

Nice one, those Iran games do u remember d odd for u1.5 ft
no.. do u think gounah will do u1.5 ht? Chambly vs quevilly u1.5 ht, rende vs siracusa u1.5ht, bahri vs erbil u1.5ht
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
justwiseass:

Your money will finish in no time. Fear daughters of eve

You can ask the scavengers of daughters of eve at Ashewo thread... they keep squandering their hard earned money on both smelly and juicy puccy grin grin
smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2019
justwiseass:

Your money will finish in no time. Fear daughters of eve

You can ask the scavengers of daughters of eve at Ashewo thread... they keep squandering their hard earned money on both smelly and juicy puccy grin grin
We can't just hoard money bro smiley The essence of having money is to enjoy the value that comes with it, whether that be carrying huge booties, drinking Hennessy, living in a posh mansion or travelling around the world in jets.

Anything to keep us happy in this ephemeral life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by izito(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2019
pls who else is experiencing the 1xbet nonsense....

they will b deducting your money
I deposited in my account in the morning moe I can't find anything and I didn't place any bet even in my betting history nothing is there...

any one with same issue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ceeSleek(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2019
Z66S76RB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Kingkufun2018: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2019
MyTototear:

E.g Man. U vs Chelsea... Home win to Nil = No.

Meaning if it ends 2-1 it's still a green ... Even 0-0 is a green. It's red when the home team wins without the away team scoring at least one goal.

What if Chelsea wins the game?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2019
Kingkufun2018:

Green
As soon as Chelsea score, Na green apple
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2019
3 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by justwiseass: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
FRoosevelt:
We can't just hoard money bro smiley The essence of having money is to enjoy the value that comes with it, whether that be carrying huge booties, drinking Hennessy, living in a posh mansion or travelling around the world in jets.

Anything to keep us happy in this ephemeral life. smiley

Sigh!

But the fear of what tomorrow holds for us, makes the wisemen spend judiciously grin grin

As daughters of eve would leave after squandering the money with us. For they never wanted to languish in poverty... For all they’re looking for is where the greener is pasture... hence they move like winds cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MyTototear: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kingkufun2018:

Green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yomislim: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
RB007:

3 odds
nice selection there, but too much.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
justwiseass:

Sigh!

But the fear of what tomorrow holds for us, makes the wisemen spend judiciously grin grin

As daughters of eve would leave after squandering the money with us. For they never wanted to languish in poverty... For all they’re looking for is where the greener is pasture... hence they move like winds cheesy cheesy
grin grin

But, but.....what are the odds we'll be alive tomorrow?? smiley

I live life on the fast lane bro... when I die... I go. No regrets. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2019
429 odds°•○○■●□Remix/Flex/Edit

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
RB007:

429 odds°•○○■●□Remix/Flex/Edit

Happy birthday bruh. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Chiefheywhy:

Happy birthday bruh. cheesy

Thanks Oga Mi Sir cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by D1uncle: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2019
FRoosevelt:
grin grin

But, but.....what are the odds we'll be alive tomorrow?? smiley

I live life on the fast lane bro... when I die... I go. No regrets. smiley

Question should be, what are the odds you had died tomorrow?
Human's are not programme to die like birds
We are the Supreme being
Place a value of the sanctity of life
Identify your purpose
Think about the people that your progress would impact in their lives
Think about the efforts your parents made in raising you

My friend at a certain time you are suppose to give back, to anyone and everyone that have influenced your life positively, that's how good people think

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by deltateam: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
The draws continue. There are about 3 possible draws today.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
D1uncle:

Question should be, what are the odds you had died tomorrow?
Human's are not programme to die like birds
We are the Supreme being
Place a value of the sanctity of life
Identify your purpose
Think about the people that your progress would impact in their lives
Think about the efforts your parents made in raising you

My friend at a certain time you are suppose to give back, to anyone and everyone that have influenced your life positively, that's how good people think
You paint it all rosy and smooth. No doubt, a fulfilled life is what everyone wishes for, but don't tell me you don't know how unfair and random life is bro.

I mean, not everyone has/had the chance to give back. People die bro. Good people, bad people, none is immune to mortality.

Understanding this doesn't make one a bad person.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
Booking Number:Z66RTZCK

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
RB007:

Thanks Oga Mi Sir cheesy
happy birthday boss.more greens to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankhace: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Where lordparcel I want fund
Cc: lordparcel

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.