Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243753 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
D1uncle:

Guy, sup?
progress has been far from me lately... everything's just working against me..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
MAKE UNA COME MAKE FAST CASH WITH THIS "JASMINE" BABE. INPLAY BOOM BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK...

TESTIMONY EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE! !!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:
goodbye fellas... till we meet to part no more... signing out of life!

Take care man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:
Stop that thought bro... It isn't rosy for anybody.. Everybody just dey push am anyhow... Suicide is for cowards...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AfonjaPikin: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My parting gift to you because you think say na only you get wahala for this life abi undecided

Take am angry

Your sense fluctuates like i pass my neighbor generator,

Sometimes you have sense, while sometimes you decide to be senseless.

You don't take such sensitive things as jokes, alot of people have dropped such words on the internet and taken their life's due to the backlash they got from people.

Atleast from my knowledge, you're a civilized person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by paulgabrielz: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elonuel:
Any basketball tips
tomorrow morning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by paulgabrielz: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Elonuel:
Any basketball tips
tomorrow morning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Greenleaf247:

Na NETHERLANDS team they send come today
alabi don bribe those ones
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 1realBobby(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
D1uncle:

Guy, sup?
progress has been far from me lately... everything's just working against me.. only the living can worry... I don't want to worry no more..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AfonjaPikin: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
2019prophets:

RIP in advance bro

And to you, we know you're 2019doomedprophet, the modafvcker.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:

Bobby, what's the ish. Come sap let's discuss somethinga bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by donifez(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My parting gift to you because you think say na only you get wahala for this life abi undecided

Take am angry

This is not just it. Show some compassion, our level of endurance is not the same just like our personalities.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Xbolmax: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
bakayokoko:
MILLI TICKET.

EDIT AND WIN!

WOULD POST MY MAIN EDIT LATER IN THE NIGHT.

*PDP DON DROP RUPEES grin SO I WON'T BE HERE 2MORO, WILL BE BUSY WITH ELECTION PAROLES NA WHY I DEY DROP ALL MY TICKETS NOW

BE ATIKULATED! grin
baba I dey wait for the remix oo grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AfonjaPikin: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:

Calm down bro, think about when it was working in you favour, remember life is in phases.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby, be like Nike wink

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
angry I urge you'll to vote out the current administration come tomorrow
na Buhari harsh economy make me know Alabi
#PleaseAnybodybutBuhari
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Someone who once came here to flaunt an imaginary winning ticket which turned out to be a hoax is back telling us that he is tired of life and you expect civilised people to take him serious.

I presume every civilised person like yourself knows the story of the boy who cried wolf.

No apologies from me.
He can kill himself for all I care.
He won't be the first or the last.
AfonjaPikin:

Your sense fluctuates like i pass my neighbor generator,

Sometimes you have sense, while sometimes you decide to be senseless.

You don't take such sensitive things as jokes, alot of people have dropped such words on the internet and taken their life's due to the backlash they got from people.

Atleast from my knowledge, you're a civilized person.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by waxingmoon: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uthmern:
Transfer, PM
Check your mail
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by CaptainMitch: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hang on Nigeria will soon work for all of us.
1realBobby:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uthmern(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
waxingmoon:
Check your mail
Replied
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bobbysteps: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:
come on be a man bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:
progress has been far from me lately... everything's just working against me.. only the living can worry... I don't want to worry no more..
take it easy bro.

To be frank, my situation hot pass your own but I know with God I will get over it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by waxingmoon: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bushyhair:

not a betking funder but I can help u fund grin
So how do we go about it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Someone who once came here to flaunt an imaginary winning ticket which turned out to be a hoax is back telling us that he is tired of life and you expect civilised people to take him serious.

I presume every civilised person like yourself knows the story of the boy who cried wolf.

No apologies from me.
don't say that, E be be like joke for your eyes until you hear am for headlines
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uthmern(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jagaban880:

juventus multi score:2:0.2:1 3:0 3:1

lyon. multi score 2:0 2:1 3:0 3:1

Augsburg vs bayern : 1 or ov 1.5

total odd 5+ odd...mb just finish...dats why i no book am
d day wey pesin go stake high e go na only 1h i stake. Abeg quote me wen nxt u get dis type
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by AfonjaPikin: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:

No apologies from me.

I understand but that doesn't warrant such response from you, remember, you don't know what your words can do to someone.

Try and think before you type atimes.

Everything is not savage response.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by D1uncle: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:

That's not a very good reason to use those strong words,, luck always run out of those in desperation, I've been following you for a while, believe me when I say you have something special.........

But if you have real and urgent need, then gambling is not the solution, we all here are losers, hoping for fortune.......
And you can only get that with good financial standing, gambling is not for the broken, it's done with clear mind and fearlessly

You may want to take time out from gambling, and face your pressing issues......

Honestly, if you can be diligent, you would find your path

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by danduchi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
1realBobby:
bro, problems dont last forever.. Let your labour not be in vain.. We will celebrate success together. Please stay alive for us

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by waxingmoon: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Uthmern:
Replied
Another mail sent
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by danduchi(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
2019prophets:
1realBobby, be like Nike wink
your stupidity is like peak milk... It's in you

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
D1uncle:

That's not a very good reason to use those strong words,, luck always run out of those in desperation, I've been following you for a while, believe me when I say you have something special.........

But if you have real and urgent need, then gambling is not the solution, we all here are losers, hoping for fortune.......
And you can only get that with good financial standing, gambling is not for the broken, it's done with clear mind and fearlessly

You may want to take time out from gambling, and face your pressing issues......

Honestly, if you can be diligent, you would find your path

Thanks for this man...
I needed to read this too

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wiseone28: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Duntalk, ludogoret, locomotive Zagreb..but why

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.