Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3230291 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Uthmern(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2019
2 odds ATKNN BETKING
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

we made mistake and someone kicked it out and our defenders overlaped then torres race to it.... ....
Let's forget the past. Go and stake on Barca to win tomorrow. It can happen but it's not as sure as it used to be, right? That's the point cos if messi should assume his 'Argentina form' then we don't know what Arthur and Boateng will come up with.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Even Football fans and pundits know Liverpool and Tottenham have more hope than Barca and Madrid. Tottenham is already two goals to the good against Dortmund. While you yourself can't objectively say Barca and Madrid will qualify.

Man U and Liverpool are already taking on the heavyweights as early as now. Imagine if Bayern and psg were drawn against barca and Madrid instead.

Madrid still Laboured to win 2-1 against Ajax with the help of VAR.

Don't miss the sure 1.7 odds of Barca to win tomorrow though.
madrid will still qualified .....
tell me a team that can kick barca out..... i know u will say psg because they demolish man utd.... psg has no chance in this champions league... u can even say juve cos of ronaldo grin dem go collect cane
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Beedude:

So someone that won UCL in 2009,2011 and 2015 and was always at either quarter or semi in other years e fail to win am no dominate. Abeeg lemme know the club u support. I am sure its one of those Amaka fc ( Chelsea,Man utd and Assnal)
Abeeg I need millionaire ticket bro.
I support Olympique Lyonnaise. We already dealt with the founder of Messi/Barca in the group stage and we will deal with his past tomorrow.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Let's forget the past. Go and stake on Barca to win tomorrow. It can happen but it's not as sure as it used to be, right? That's the point cos if messi should assume his 'Argentina form' then we don't know what Arthur and Boateng will come up with.
we have the prince dembele and coutinho to take care of d businees... remember messi will score tomorrow grin
arthur is long injured boateng is reserve ....... lyon cant even beat common villareal.... tge only team that can cause problem are mancity... because of guardiola
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
I support Olympique Lyonnaise. We already dealt with the founder of Messi/Barca in the group stage and we will deal with his past tomorrow.
if thats true book a game with lyon to win and post it hia..

guardiola never take them serious because he already qualified same with barca tottenham draw ...we just let them enjoy champions league more

at d game no messi and other giants only dembele disturb them grin one man army
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

madrid will still qualified .....
tell me a team that can kick barca out..... i know u will say psg because they demolish man utd.... psg has no chance in this champions league... u can even say juve cos of ronaldo grin dem go collect cane

Lyon vs Barcelona
Barcelona to win at 1.79

ATM vs Juventus
ATM to win at 2.88

Total odds= 5+

Stake high, La Liga always dominate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

if thats true book a game with lyon to win and post it hia..

guardiola never take them serious because he already qualified same with barca tottenham draw ...we just let them enjoy champions league more

at d game no messi and other giants only dembele disturb them grin one man army
Are sure you followed the group stage at all? Lyon was the first team to beat city this season and city was far from qualified then. Maybe they already qualified in the return leg which ended 2-2 draw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:

Lyon vs Barcelona
Barcelona to win at 1.79

ATM vs Juventus
ATM to win at 2.88

Total odds= 5+

Stake high, La Liga always dominate.
you can play lyon and juve to win : 9 odds and stake 1k spanish teamsare always foolish grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

we have the prince dembele and coutinho to take care of d businees... remember messi will score tomorrow grin
arthur is long injured boateng is reserve ....... lyon cant even beat common villareal.... tge only team that can cause problem are mancity... because of guardiola
Same thing they told us yesterday before the Match against valladoid, but they couldn't score until they saw two pk and missed one

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Beedude(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Even if Messi no play home and away. Lyon must chop am. Lolz
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Are sure you followed the group stage at all? Lyon was the first team to beat city this season and city was far from qualified then. Maybe they already qualified in the return leg which ended 2-2 draw
still dembele alone caused problem for hotspurs giants . ..
one man army...
mbappe pace twin
usain bolt 2.0

dembele alone is enough for lyon...
their coach even came to watch our last liga game... he wants to find our weakness... and we disguised
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

you can play lyon and juve to win : 9 odds and stake 1k spanish teamsare always foolish grin
That means you already agreed that both ties are not sure, but I'll still take my chances with lyon
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Same thing they told us yesterday before the Match against valladoid, but they couldn't score until they saw two pk and missed one
we never take the games serious, barca plays different in champions league ...valladolid cause headache to any team in spain... first leg we play 1-0 thnks to dembele, they beat madrid and atletico 2x this season + sevilla ...even man utd and chelsea Can't beat them in cold blood grin
we are just unlucky in za game ..... watch how suarez four seaters
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
tyhwo:
I withdrew from 1xbet and yet to get the funds. But it's showing funds have been confirmed by the operator in my transaction history. Who has experienced such before ?
Check your balance, the fund is already in your account. I just got mine in less than 5 mins after initiating the request.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
That means you already agreed that both ties are not sure, but I'll still take my chances with lyon
atleico can be destroyed ... their players are mostly injured......
lyon will collect 3 grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
My take: Madrid can't go a season without winning the league or UCL
They will leave league for UCl just as they did last year
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Abeg I need 2 sure odds for today. I am done with all these acca bull$hit for now. angry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dcnj(m): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Z666VKJH

10 games
100 = N10m+

83,000+ odds

After 4 hours of study, surfing for predictions and reading the news.
If we no make money, wetin we gain.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
9PBLIVE:

they have no fire power ...even d last 3 are because of CRISTIANO now he is gone
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Marathon Accumulation. Start today >>> Saturday. Z666XK8W
You can edit (Add or remove) to ur desire.
GreenLuck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Viking007:
Check your balance, the fund is already in your account. I just got mine in less than 5 mins after initiating the request.

you guys are just benefitting from bet anyhow cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
who can help me fund 1xbet?

i will make a transfer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sunny4life(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
sunny4life:
$60 skrill for sale.
Still available...going...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

atleico can be destroyed ... their players are mostly injured......
lyon will collect 3 grin
I can see you are deeply in love with Barca and pep and you've chosen that over objectivity, you even said only City will progress to the next stage among the EPL teams forgetting that Spurs has already put 3 past Dortmund.

We will meet at Goupama stadium, De e cines-charpiu tomorrow, to show the world that football is not all about one man team.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
9PBLIVE:

You are right, when they had a player who can deliver 40+ goals for them and their team less aged than this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ocon: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
All these Fanboys no go drop booking now, later they will be lamenting ontop Alabi head

Who EPL and Laliga help if they can't help you win millions angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sunkyphil(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Z666SFDX
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Frankhace: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ximenez:
Guy just shut up abeg...just dey spew trash since morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ximenez(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Frankhace:

Guy just shut up abeg...just dey spew trash since morning
This one is hungry and lacks home training. Telling someone to shut up because your phone is shielding you.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
please what does Dortmund -1.5 AH mean in bet9ja terms? Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.