Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3256903 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Emekus92:

And they lose the title woefully

a.beg wetin metz play for full time
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by queensnow: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
queensnow:
18TN8 ixbet edit to ur flavour
God punish u bucurerubbish
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kasatkina:

I’ll take that as “no”

if you won’t show them love when e red, why must they show love when e green?

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SeunKelechi: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Dortmund played corner kick well tonight, near them during the weekend... Na 0 corner dem go play undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jagaban880:

Metz win 1-0

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jagaban880:

unfortunation grin 1-0

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
sharonejiks:
Huesca vs bilbao.. bilbao to win 2+ odds... grin
Won!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fammie99: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Percival9:

unfortunation grin
1-0

Abeg which one be unfortunation again cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Niwdog(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
They should pay me sharpally

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
Niwdog post=7587j3725:
They should pay me sharpally
U chose bilbao to win cos of d way dey performed against barca, right? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Niwdog(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
sharonejiks:

U chose bilbao to win cos of d way dey performed against barca, right? grin
yea grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
eduzz:
Dropped as seen

Too Risky pls
Boom!!

13 odds grin

2/3

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
fammie99:

Abeg which one be unfortunation again cheesy
grin if u know you know
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:
UNDER 2.5 TIPS FOR HIGH AND LOW STAKERS

ASC Jaraaf - AS Pikine @ 1.35

AS Douanes - AS Dakar Sacre Coeur @ 1.42

Oeste SP - EC Sao Bento @ 1.44

You can stake your life savings on this games too grin
Well, your method of analysis might look strange, but one can't help to admit you are very good. Thanks for this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Lhimeet(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lhimeet:

DENMARK
Superligaen
19:00
Midtjylland - Aalborg
1 >> 1.40

GERMANY
Bundesliga
20:30
Nurnberg - Borussia Dortmund
2 >> 1.42

ITALY
Serie A
20:30
Roma - Bologna
1 >> 1.42

FRANCE
Ligue 2
20:45
Metz - AS Beziers
1 >> 1.42

TOTAL ODD : 4.01
BOOKING : Z666F8PY
Dortmund... angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:
UNDER 2.5 TIPS FOR HIGH AND LOW STAKERS

ASC Jaraaf - AS Pikine @ 1.35

AS Douanes - AS Dakar Sacre Coeur @ 1.42

Oeste SP - EC Sao Bento @ 1.44

You can stake your life savings on this games too grin

congrats to all who played. congrats to me see here

B934SWCZZPSSWC-4353704

what if i told you i did no analysis on this games. i simply selected this game using historic outcomes for previous odds i have compiled.

on Feb 15 tiptoe1 was asking if the away team in this match (Hapoel Raanana - Hapoel Tel Aviv) will not score more than 2.5 goals. i answered in the affirmative. one MrJames007, MercylessMercy was discouraging saying values is just a number. hmm really...guess what Tel Aviv did not score one goal in that match. maybe you guys dont no this: data, statistics doesnt lie. its what successful coys and large corporates consult to make informed decisions. am not disputing the fact that luck comes into play sometimes in football outcome (previously i have refused to acknowledge the role of data and statistics in determining football outcomes). you want to forecast what will likely happen in the future, the traders have compiled dozens of data and information at their disposal and assigned values to each of them. you as the punter see this values, some similar some not similar. the similar ones churn out the same results over time. there will be some disparity in the results, but you as the punter has noticed the trends. you compile these values too and run your analysis on them using whatever tool (excel, spss, mental calculator etc) and then when the opportunity presents it self such as today, you stake.

if you guys bet these way, you wont be loosing much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Beedude(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:

B934SWCZZPSSWC-4353704

what if i told you i did no analysis on this games. i simply selected this game using historic outcomes for previous odds i have compiled.

on Feb 15 tiptoe1 was asking if the away team in this match (Hapoel Raanana - Hapoel Tel Aviv) will not score more than 2.5 goals. i answered in the affirmative. one MrJames007, MercylessMercy was discouraging saying values is just a number. hmm really...guess what Tel Aviv did not score one goal in that match. maybe you guys dont no this: data, statistics doesnt lie. its what successful coys and large corporates consult to make informed decisions. am not disputing the fact that luck comes into play sometimes in football outcome (previously i have refused to acknowledge the role of data and statistics in determining football outcomes). you want to forecast what will likely happen in the future, the traders have compiled dozens of data and information at their disposal and assigned values to each of them. you as the punter see this values, some similar some not similar. the similar ones churn out the same results over time. there will be some disparity in the results, but you as the punter has noticed the trends. you compile these values too and run your analysis on them using whatever tool (excel, spss, mental calculator etc) and then when the opportunity presents it self such as today, you stake.

How can I get all these tools u listed ? Wanna observe few things as well
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Christardor: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:

B934SWCZZPSSWC-4353704

Alabi looking at this guy like

someone should help with the right meme
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Christardor:

SAY NO MORE grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Bigmex: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:

B934SWCZZPSSWC-4353704

and am not exaggerating, i have made more than 600k since January this year using this method.

Napoleon Hill's famous quotes:

Whatever the mind of a man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.

In light of this, i will be dropping tips here from time to time for high and low stakers. Weekends mostly. the markets we will be betting on is

over 0.5 goals full time (the beauty of this market is that, you can make more money by betting live. i will show you how to place bets 25 minutes into the match when it begins)

under 2.5 goals fulltime like today

over 1.5 goals fulltime

Home/Away under 2.5 (I prefer betting under not over)

From saturday, i am increasing my stake to 200k and my goal is to make at least 160k covering saturday and sunday every week totalling 640k+ in a month. cheers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by fucc12: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:

B934SWCZZPSSWC-4353704

Statistics you say?, giving past records and statistics wolfsburg vs mainz should have produced a draw most likely an U2.5
care to enlighten me on what went wrong?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
bakayokoko:
SAY NO MORE grin
u try dat app today grin

Everything boom!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Christardor:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Beedude:

How can I get all these tools u listed ? Wanna observe few things as well
predictz..com
soccervista..com
windrawwin..com
and click the match u want info
wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bigmex:

and am not exaggerating, i have made more than 600k since January this year using this method.

Napoleon Hill's famous quotes:

Whatever the mind of a man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.

In light of this, i will be dropping tips here from time to time for high and low stakers. Weekends mostly. the markets we will be betting on is

over 0.5 goals full time (the beauty of this market is that, you can make more money by betting live. i will show you how to place bets 25 minutes into the match when it begins)

under 2.5 goals fulltime like today

over 1.5 goals fulltime

Home/Away under 2.5 (I prefer betting under not over)

From saturday, i am increasing my stake to 200k and my goal is to make at least 160k covering saturday and sunday every week totalling 640k+ in a month. cheers

Nice bro. You're very smart punter. Thanks for your movement. God will reward you. When the haters come for you(cuz they will) , abeg ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Mavor: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
eduzz:
u try dat app today grin

Everything boom!!
which app bros? show the way abeg. i go village plenty times today sotay dem don make me chief for there. angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Femeto: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
eduzz:
Boom!!

13 odds grin

2/3
Quote me tmrw.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
Xbolmax:
Bros show where do get dis nah grin. Help a brother punting wan finish me
u dey telegram
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Percival9(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
bakayokoko:
SAY NO MORE grin
u use real alabi on alabi's meme
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by eduzz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Mavor:
which app bros? show the way abeg. i go village plenty times today sotay dem don make me chief for there. angry
hehehe drop PM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TIKAMBABA1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2019
Let me drop this one here in the spirit of love. 1xbet -713P8. 200% sure.1. 742 odds. Dont forget to show love when it greens. Maximum stake advised.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by joeeee240(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
eduzz:
hehehe drop PM

Oga boss abeg yarn me too o make i drop pm too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.