Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3234180 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello house. I ve been online this thread since the 2nd week of january and have played nearly all the bet9ja betslips posted on the thread yet i have not won once. Very disheartening but we dont give up. I appreciate everyone who has posted games here. Keep up the good work and may God bless your efforts. We will smile soon....

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by coolestdude01(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

please be mindful of what you say here, nobody is forcing anybody,if u could not negotiate well with the source, that doesn't me others can't....! please be guided!
Bros, don't be silly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
lordparcel:
GET YOUR BET9JA ACCOUNT FUNDED FOR AIRTIME MTN ONLY.....NO CHARGES

How will you help me to deposit #200 into my bet9ja acct

Whatsapp or phone number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
kingDELE:
bet.pawa na bookie neh? so because dem no get virtual, dat means they are d best 4 him koh??

lemme tell u something, bet.pawa is d most stupid bookie after lionsbet.

believe me, if you have made 1 million from bet.pawa, dat means you are good and lucky. if you use dis your goodness and luckiness on 1xbet, you would have won 10 million.

I weak for betpawa o
They can exclude market for africa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justchyf:
Hello house. I ve been online this thread since the 2nd week of january and have played nearly all the bet9ja betslips posted on the thread yet i have not won once. Very disheartening but we dont give up. I appreciate everyone who has posted games here. Keep up the good work and may God bless your efforts. We will smile soon....

Bro,/if you truly want to live long in this life. Don't play most codes dropped here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justchyf:

Are you kidding me.

How can you play all the slips posted here.

All the best to you in your failed punting career
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bushyhair:
tennis stakers

especially those wen dy stake WTA matches

LADIES RE NOT SMILING IF YOU LIKE BE WORLD NUMBER 1 DEM GO BEAT YOU ANYHOW

Osaka did not survive it, Kerber overcame hers, Elise mertens is out and so on
Top WTA players go Dubai go look skyscraper

The lower rank go there for serious business
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cocolatti(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shezkid:

Means he's actually redirecting you guys to himself
Exactly
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
grin grin
Na then addicts na
buklarbest:

Are you kidding me.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
buklarbest:

Are you kidding me.

Dont know why english language is so hard for some people to understand. On this thread if u read anything and dont understand pls ask for explanation and not jumping up to post nonsense or quote nonsense because data is now cheap and 7,000 naira phones can now surf the internet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Emekus92(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justchyf:
Are you new in the game....

Don't play more 2 or 3 games here every weekend with stake of 100 naira...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emekus92:

Are you new in the game....

Don't play more 2 or 3 games here every weekend...
Thanx man advice well received
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justchyf:

You better start cooking your own games by yourself for yourself

You will win some
You will lose some

Just have good financial management to cope with the losses
You see those losses
They can cause depression
Allah

People will be talking me and i will be thinking about my cut ticket

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sheffy87: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
I now see why Ppl loose the moon, while counting the stars!!!!!! thanks for the bashing...! it is well with you all
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by DrProf(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
oadmn:

Source wey dey Nigeria dey know weytn dey happen for Europe What an amazing sauce cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Justchyf(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
sats:

You better start cooking your own games by yourself for yourself

You will win some
You will lose some

Just have good financial management to cope with the losses
You see those losses
They can cause depression
Allah

People will be talking me and i will be thinking about my cut ticket

I tell u my brother but we will get there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
funkyjms:

Delete your card from your bet365 account after deposits and complain to your bank.
Ok muan. Tenz.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
peteromakay:
which option are u playing ......
goals
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Chiefheywhy:
BET FOUR

SOCCER - INPLAY

[s] Majees - Al Shabab

Over1 @ 1.65
[/s]

Refund

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

well I won with the same source!!!!

Because you won with the sauce doesn't make it legit.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

please be mindful of what you say here, nobody is forcing anybody,if u could not negotiate well with the source, that doesn't me others can't....! please be guided!

FYI I have nothing to talk to you or your source.. How many G wagon your source get??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
BETPAWA:

Keep quiet idioot. If you're here with me; na to spank you dey hungry me. Scammer oshi.

Still forming on top... People funny o
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:
I now see why Ppl loose the moon, while counting the stars!!!!!! thanks for the bashing...! it is well with you all

You cant even distinguish between lose and loose

People eye dey red
Nobody will fall for any trash
Nobody get money to waste
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by buklarbest: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Justchyf:

Dont know why english language is so hard for some people to understand. On this thread if u read anything and dont understand pls ask for explanation and not jumping up to post nonsense or quote nonsense because data is now cheap and 7,000 naira phones can now surf the internet

Don't know why some people can't adhere to a simple warning. Even the bet companies dey always put it there that you should gamble RESPONSIBLY. Now you are trying so hard to justify your failed attempt at becoming a millionaire with Alabi's money after playing NEARLY all games posted here,,,, you need to understand the meaning of what you wrote before spewing thrash Here man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emekus92:

No level 4 alabi go on jor
I'd already withdrawn.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by sats: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

well I won with the same source!!!!

Where the ticket?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Shezkid: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

My advice is u help your family first win d millions..
We don't want your source.. Period
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
sheffy87:

Loose kor tight ni.

Guy, 93.6% of people here are not teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by SeunKelechi: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
BETPAWA:

Bro,/if you truly want to live long in this life. Don't play most all codes dropped here.

smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Viking007(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
UbongCR7:
Akwa utd vs ifeanyi uba
Kano Pilar's vs Abia warriors
Bendel insurance vs Rivers utd
All away 2 ahead
Stake 5,000 (Five thousand naira)
Odds: 3.81
Returns: 19k

Then use 100 naira play all npfl away 2 ahead, returns is about 30k...
My love for NPFL games is something else. Even reading their fixtures alone brings me joy. cheesy Let me go and do my own analysis.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
SeunKelechi:

smiley

Lol.

I have never really won a pick from here before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.