Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria (5914 Views)

The Many Sins Of General Attahiru, Why Biafrans Will Rejoice over His Death / What Biafrans Are ₦doing To Ndi Aba And No One Is Talking [pictures] / Fani-Kayode Cautions Ohaneze: You Can’t Blame Only North For The Woes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2019
Xander85:
The way these diseased scum carry on, one would be forgiven for wondering why -if they believe Ndigbo to be this evil- they are yet to initiate moves to separate themselves from the major cause of their woes! Why see Igbos as the personification of lucifer on earth, yet you don't mind being joined with them at the hip in the name of 'one Nigeria'?
Why not accept the truth for once, Zik and Ironsi roped us into this trap because of their selfishness and you are trying to shift blame. Nobody hates Ndigbo in the write-up, someone is only stating the raw facts of what happened and who is to be blamed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
LordFaraday:
WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN NIGERIA TODAY:

[/s]

Why abolish history from schools abi na Igbos remove the history from school curriculum

Yes Igbo were created to dominate Africa and the whole world if e pain you enter lagoon

8 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by HMtreasurez: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Yes,my brother lordfaraday,you have done well,but you know what some Yorubas are too accomodating too admit this.i have being the youth of Yoruba land,from kwara to ogun,from edo to kogi,that the reason why the Igbos are clamouring power shift which in any case is not democratic,is for them to revenge the humiliation they suffer during the war which they naively fought.as someone,who is a product of that unfortunate war i know what i am referring to,what do i mean by a product of the war is that my mother was married from a village in Nsiala Ngwa in the present day Abia state,and i have notice that the Igbos are yet to let by gone to be by gone,they harbour a kingsize hatred particularly for the Yorubas because of Awolowo,they errornously believe that could have defeated the Nigeria Army then.also,most people the South- South,naively believe that the Igbos love their son the former president Goodluck Jonathan that why they supported him during the 2015 january election but is far from the truth,its for selfis

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Toosure70: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Cursed flatheaders.

5 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Early on a bright sunny morning on the first day of a New Year,the Yorubas have all gathered on this thread spewing their ususal anti-Igbo trash like restless spirits who cant rest in peace.

They hardly slept all through the night and like witches in a coven looking for whose blood to suck,they have succeeded in having a place of rest which is on this thread after flying through out the night..

Evil people whom Igbos haunt day and night even their useless politicians...Little wonder human ritual-killings are so rife in that region...

Mention Biafra now and they will start wriggling in pains and dropping dead like worms doused with salt...Horrible people.

14 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Auladimeji1: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

Early on a bright sunny morning on the first day of a New Year,the Yorubas have all gathered on this thread spewing their ususal anti-Igbo trash like restless spiruts..

They hardly slept all through the night and like witches in a coven looking for whose blood to suck,they have succeeded in having a place of rest which on this thread after flying through out the night..

Evil people whom Igbos haunt day and night even their useless politicians...Little wonder human rutual-killings are so rife in that region...

Mention Biafra now and they will start wriggling in pains and agony like worms doused with salt...Horrible people.
The hate you give will surely consume you one day,I can assure you that

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

You must be drunk to talk to me about 'hate' on a thread like this...drunk and high on illicit drugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Yyeske:
OP just said the undiluted truth most Igbos would always want to ignore or even talk about.
Our forebears rejected secession, same secession some want today.
Issac Boro wanted his Niger delta republic but it was crushed by Igbos under the no secession law in the constitution.
Why didn't Zik form a government with Awo seeing that both parties had the highest number of seatsw in the parliament.
Ironsi didn't execute the coup plotters as it customary in the military.
We shout Hausa born to rule everytime but we Igbos handed out the country to them, not the British or Yorubas as is being alleged.

Your moronic Zik of nnewi caused everything.

Nigerians became wary of Igbos after Zik revealed a prophecy that Igbos would rule over Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by kid23(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

The hate he give or the ones your people have been vomiting.

What a sad for your people to start a new year

8 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 9:48am On Jan 01, 2019
You all watch it! Its still New Year, no misunderstandig. Ok? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Auladimeji1: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

You must be drunk to talk to me about 'hate' on a thread like this...drunk and high on illicit drugs.
I've been reading your comments since year and I can tell you that you are full of hate for the yorubas and it will consume you,I can assure you of that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:
I've been reading your comments since year and I can tell you that you are full of hate for the yorubas and it will consume you,I can assure you of that

If your anti-Igbo comments has not consummed you and your sick siblings opening threads like these and commenting obnoxiously againt Igbos in them why should mine against yorubas consumme me?..

Abeg go and sit in the gutter with your silly double-face/ hypocrisy..Keep reading my comments aganst yorubas till you expire,its your funeral....Yeye.

9 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Auladimeji1: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Ziggylady:

If your anti-Igbo comments has not consummed you and your sick siblings opening threads like these and commenting obnoxiously againt Igbos in them why should mine against yorubas consumme me?..

Abeg go and sit in the gutter with your silly double-face/ hypocrisy..Keep reading my comments aganst yorubas till you expire,its your funeral....Yeye.
I told you it will consume you,just keep it in mind

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

Can you smell of now and quit polluting my mentions?..good.

5 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

It has already consumed him.

He's using a F moniker and bleating AFONJA all day long while wallowing in abject poverty cheesy

How smart is that? Enriching a Yoruba who owns the platform while abusing his tribe.

grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2019
LordFaraday.....did you copy this or these are original thoughts ?

It was an excellent piece, very well-written

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2019
Beautiful piece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Donelli: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Nigerians became wary of Igbos after Zik revealed a prophecy that Igbos would rule over Africa.
Interesting...
Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2019
LegitHustler:
[s][/s]

Why abolish history from schools abi na Igbos remove the history from school curriculum

Yes Igbo were created to dominate Africa and the whole world if e pain you enter lagoon
Not where great yorubas are. Maybe against hausa, fulani edo, ikwere, ijaw n others, not yoruba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Not where great yorubas are. Maybe against hausa, fulani edo, ikwere, ijaw n others, not yoruba.

Unless Yoruba is not in Africa, Igbos are the future of Africa indeed in Biafra Africa died

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Just like when the prophecy of Jesus would rule the world was announced King Herod became wary of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2019
LegitHustler:

Just like when the prophecy of Jesus would rule the world was announced King Herod became wary of Jesus

Zik of bini is a classic example of a regular Anambra braggart. Another person is ojukwu. He went telling the world how Biafra had the best army in black Africa.

Zik with his caustic tongue caused Igbos everything. He was neither here nor there.

During the Biafra war, he was an adviser to the republic. Later on, he switched allegiance to Nigeria. He ran to Europe, screaming one-Nigeria while his people were slaughtered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Zik of bini is a classic example of a regular Anambra braggart. Another person is ojukwu. He went telling the world how Biafra had the best army in black Africa.

Zik with his caustic tongue caused Igbos everything. He was neither here nor there.

During the Biafra war, he was an adviser to the republic. Later on, he switched allegiance to Nigeria. He ran to Europe, screaming one-Nigeria while his people were slaughtered.

Same thing happened with the Jews, when the world heard that God was on there side the fought and killed the Jews in there millions

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2019
Auladimeji1:

Yerrobaws will always want to sing the chorus of love whilst, hate is deep-seated in their DNA.
Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

This is front page worthy. We know who the real enemies are while shifting the blame to other people.
cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by LegitHustler: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
IkonBee:

Stop clowning please, loool.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by ukenke: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
Poor topic for January 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Gabriel004: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
LegitHustler:

Unless Yoruba is not in Africa, Igbos are the future of Africa indeed in Biafra Africa died
In your delusional mind. Atleast as an OSU, you need to make yourself happy once. Not easy to be outcast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
The way I see it is that the future is what is important. If the Igbo nation decides that they want their independence as Biafra, nobody has the right to say no to it because self determination is their right.

All this ancient history about what Zik or Ironsi did more than 50 years ago is pointless

3 Likes

Re: What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
The way I see it is that the future is what is important. If the Igbo nation decides that they want their independence as Biafra, nobody has the right to say no to it because self determination is their right.

All this ancient history about what Zik or Ironsi did more than 50 years ago is pointless
Then why are you guys crying about the Yoruba betrayal when what your forefathers did fifty years ago is pointless

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Population Of Foreigners In South Africa By Country / My Chocha Is Wet — Nigerians Drag FFK’s Ex-wife, Precious Over Comment / Senator Daduut Congratulates Tinubu For Victory In APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.