Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? (1174 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The Father and his Son - the Word.

John 14:28 You heard me say, "I am going away and I am coming back to you". If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

1 Cor 15:27 For he 'has put everything under his feet'. Now when it says that 'everything' has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include YHVH himself, who put everything under the Messiah.

John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHVH, and the Word was YHVH. He was with YHVH in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

1 John 1:1-2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched - this we proclaim concerning the word of life. The life appeared, we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

The name of the Father, the Creator of the ends of the earth, is Yahveh. There is no name greater than the name of the Creator of the heavens and the earth. He created the heavens, the earth, the sea and everything in them. He has displayed the power in his name in his Word that was made flesh - his Son, his Salvation. The Son, Yahushua the Messiah, bears the name of the Father...

John 5:43 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

No power is greater than YaHVeH's Salvation. In other words, when the Father saves, no one or power can condemn...

Isaiah 14:27 For YHVH Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Isaiah 43:11-13 I, even I, am YHVH, and apart from me there is no saviour. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed - I, and not some foreign elohim among you. You are my witnesses, declares YHVH, that I am Elohim. Yes, and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand. When I act, who can reverse it.

Isaiah 45:22-23 Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am Elohim, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Phil 2:9-11 Therefore YHVH exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at name of Yahushua every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Yahushua the Messiah is Master, to the glory of YHVH the Father.

This is why YHVH's Salvation --- YAHUSHUA the Messiah --- is the name greater than all other names.

Yes, he is YHVH's Salvation...

Luke 2:28-32 Simeon took him in his arms and praised YHVH, saying 'Sovereign YHVH, as you have promised, you may now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel.'

Again---

The greatness of the name of the Father in heaven...

Deut 5:11 You shall not misuse the name of YHVH your Elohim, for YHVH will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name. Also Exo 20:7.

1 Kings 8:29 May your eyes be open towards this temple night and day, this place of which you said, "My Name shall be there" so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays towards this place.

Continued ...
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Continued...

1 Kings 8:35,43,47.
35 When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because your people have sinned against you, and when they pray towards this place and give praise to your name and turn from their sin because you have afflicted them.
43 then hear from heaven, your dwelling-place. Do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all the peoples of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house that I have built bears your Name.
48 and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their enemies who took them captive, and pray to you towards this land you gave their ancestors, towards the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name;

Psalm 48:10 Like your name, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness.

There is no physical structure today that bears the name of YaHVeH. He has given his name to his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. All who honour the Father honour the Son. Every single individual who obeys the Word - the Commandments- of the Father has the seal of the Name of the Messiah, by that very fact, the Name of the Father. This is why the Scriptures have described a servant of Yahushua the Messiah as his temple, where he and the Father live. It is only on this basis that such a person can do or receive anything in the name of the Messiah. John 14:12 -15, 23; & 15:7,16 & 16:23.
1 Cor 3:16-17 & 6:18-20. Heb 3:6. 1 Pet 2:5.

The greatness of the Commandments of YHVH El Shaddai.

Psalm 19:7-9 The law of YHVH is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of YHVH are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of YHVH are right giving joy to the heart. The commands of YHVH are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of YHVH is pure, enduring for ever. The decrees of YHVH are firm, and all of them are righteous.

Psalm 19:11 By keeping them your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 119:9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.

Psalm 119:150-152 Those who devise wicked schemes are near, but they are far from your law. Yet you are near, YHVH, and all your commands are true. Long ago I learned from your statutes that you established them to last for ever.

Isaiah 42:21 It pleased YHVH for the sake of his righteousness to make his law great and glorious.

His Commandments: Exodus 20:3-17; Deut 5:7-21.

We must realize that every wonder, sign, miracle, prophecy, blessing or punishment, that YHVH Almighty displayed, as recorded in the Scriptures, or will ever display in this present age, was/is for obedience to his Word --- his Ten Commandments.

How so?

Matt 22:36-40 'Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?' Yahushua replied: ' "Love YHVH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbour as yourself." ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS HANG ON THESE TWO COMMANDMENTS.' (Emphases are mine).

Continuing...

It, therefore, means that anyone who honours his name, honours his Commandments. Anyone who honours his Commandments, honours his name. Anyone who disregards his Commandments, profanes his name. The two are tied to each other. No individual can have one without the other. It will be delusion.

What then?

Until anyone who claims to believe in Yahushua the Messiah realizes that the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of the Father, in which he/she must walk, in order to inherit eternal life, he/she will remain delusional.

LISTEN!!!

Matt 19:17 Why do you ask me about what is good? Yahushua replied. There is only One who is good. IF YOU WANT TO ENTER LIFE, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. (Emphases are mine).

Continued...
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Conclusion...

Which ones?

Matt 19:18-19 'Which ones?' he enquired. Yahushua replied, ' "You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother," and "love your neighbour as yourself." '

Psalm 19:13 By them your servant is warned; in keeping them there is great reward.

Psalm 119:9 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.

Then!!!

If the word is not the Ten Commandments of the Father - which is Yahushua the Messiah himself - someone should educate me otherwise. I will be waiting!

No shred of ambiguity...

Phil 2:9 Therefore YHVH exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.

Who did YHVH exalt?

His Word, Yahushua the Messiah.

What name did the Father give his Son?

The name that is above every other name. The very same name he instructs us not to misuse or make unimportant.

All honour and power to YaHVeH's Salvation! Hallelu Yah!

Praise YHVH!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
They are One!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
No one can have the Father without his Son.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
The journey starts here.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2019
Do you belong to the body of the Messiah?
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2019
1 John 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, and to love one another as he commanded us.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2019
Heb 1:3 The Son is the exact radiance of YHVH's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yahushua...YHVH's Salvation.

The greatest Name.

Recognise it, use it or reject it...purely your prerogative.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2019
The Name above all names.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2019
John 14:28 You heard me say, "I am going away and I am coming back to you". If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
When it comes to obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father, lawless people are quick to quote this portion of the Scriptures - albeit out of context - "our righteous acts are like filthy rags."

When it comes to offering, seed-sowing, tithing, everything that has to do with money, they never remember the same Scripture.

Why?

Could it is because they are in it for the money and don't have regard for the Commandments of YHVH Almighty?

Could these lawless people explain this Scripture?

Rev 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of YHVH's holy people.)

Away from me you who practise lawlessness.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
There is no other.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wisdom is a spirit that is friendly to people, but she will not forgive anyone who speaks against YHVH, for YHVH knows our feelings and thoughts, and hears our every word.

Since YHVH's Spirit fills the entire world, and holds everything in it together, she knows every word that people say. No one who speaks wickedly will escape notice; sooner or later he will receive just punishment.

The intentions of ungodly people will be closely examined; their words will be reported to YHVH, and they will get the punishment that their wickedness deserves.

YHVH will tolerate no challenge, and since he hears everything, you cannot hide your complaining from him. So be sure that you do not go about complaining --- it does no good --- and don't engage in bitter talk.

The most secret things you say will have their consequences, and lying will destroy your soul.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:12pm On May 08, 2020
Prov 2:12-15 Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words are perverse, who have left the straight paths to walk in dark ways, who delight in doing wrong and rejoice in the perverseness of evil, whose paths are crooked and who are devious in the ways.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tell me if you know!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
All glory, power and honour to Yahveh Almighty, the Father, and to his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 14:6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 22:36-40 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Yahushua replied: “‘Love the YHVH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of God Almighty, Yahveh Almighty.

The Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty, God Almighty, cover everything he has said and will ever say to his creatures. Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments. Anyone who does not accept this Truth, is not ready to follow him. Anyone who does not know this Truth, does not know the Messiah. Anyone who hears this Truth and rejects it is not ready to serve the Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty.

Unless you turn to the Word of YAHVEH Almighty, who has sacrificed his life for your Salvation, and obey him, you will not enter his Kingdom. Unless you turn to the Ten Commandments of Yahveh Almighty and obey them, you will not enter the Kingdom of Yahveh Almighty.

There is no confusion there.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
The word "CONFUSION" connotes many people not getting along harmoniously. So can you present a group of people holding this same thought without confusion? undecided

elated177:
El There is no confusion there.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The word "CONFUSION" connotes many people not getting along harmoniously. So can you present a group of people holding this same thought without confusion? undecided

What is your problem? Where is the confusion in the message?
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Inability to get along with others while all of you are claiming the same God is the confusion Sir!
So where are the practicers of your faith? cheesy

elated177:

What is your problem? Where is the confusion in the message?
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Inability to get along with others while all of you are claiming the same God is the confusion Sir!
So where are the practicers of your faith? cheesy

What is your problem?

Point out the confusion in the message.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
It's a pity most of you don't visit the psychiatrist hospitals to observe how insanes often behaves!

It's exactly as you're doing presently. Each insane will speak sound English with eloquence but when they converge in a place that's when you'll realize they're all bunch of lunatics! undecided

Please point to the gathering where what you're saying is working out something benefitial, after all Paul said Holy Spirit will take charge of the gathering of those practicing pure worship so they will do things decently and peacefully! {1Corinthians 14:33,40}
My guy for the fact that you said "there is no gathering where the TRUTH (Jesus) is preached throughout Nigeria (World's most populous black nation) i'm sorry to inform you that your brains aren't working well Sir!

Because Jesus promised that his followers will be the light of the world, so there is nothing that can stop Jesus from establishing his church in Nigeria (the giant country of Africa) where there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP.

Guy you don dey kolo! cheesy

elated177:

What is your problem?
Point out the confusion in the message.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by Fvckyouall: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
elated177:
Do you belong to the body of the Messiah?

Do the LGBTQ belong here too or will you still continue killing them
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's a pity most of you don't visit the psychiatrist hospitals to observe how insanes often behaves!

It's exactly as you're doing presently. Each insane will speak sound English with eloquence but when they converge in a place that's when you'll realize they're all bunch of lunatics! undecided

Please point to the gathering where what you're saying is working out something benefitial, after all Paul said Holy Spirit will take charge of the gathering of those practicing pure worship so they will do things decently and peacefully! {1Corinthians 14:33,40}
My guy for the fact that you said "there is no gathering where the TRUTH (Jesus) is preached throughout Nigeria (World's most populous black nation) i'm sorry to inform you that your brains aren't working well Sir!

Because Jesus promised that his followers will be the light of the world, so there is nothing that can stop Jesus from establishing his church in Nigeria (the giant country of Africa) where there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP.

Guy you don dey kolo! cheesy

What is your problem?
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enilove, here is another thread that borders on your inquiry.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Are you getting ready to enter the weekly Sabbath of rest of YHVH Almighty? 6pm today to 6pm tomorrow.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Unadulterated truth.
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What is His Name? What Is The Name Of His Son? by elated177: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hallelu YAH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Elizabeth Ogunbode, winner of 2018 CAC Sunday School Examination / Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos / The Unrighteous And The Unbeliever; The Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.