Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It (512 Views)

Please How Can I Permanently Remove Yellowish Armpit Stains / How Many Ounces In A Cup: Liquid And Dry Measurement / Natural Ways To Treat Yellowish Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It by toask111: 6:32am On Jan 01, 2019
My babe has been sick for like a week now, he has high body temperature and has been coughing. We have got ARCHIPROFEN (relief from pain and fever), COLAMAR20/120 (Artemeter + Lumefantrine), LOXAPRIM Suspension drugs with blood Tonic. He feels better after some days but he has been rejecting food. He started vomiting yesterday and his temperature rose again, he vomited Yellowish substance and we took him to the Hospital. We explained everything. My baby was given injections(about 5 drugs), his body temperature later calmed down but later in the evening he vomited all the juice and tea we gave him. He later vomited the yellowish liquid again.

Though we are taking him back to the hospital today, I just need advice on what else to do and what may be the cause(s) of my child's illness. He is 1and half years.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It by yenereal(m): 7:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Well, that's one of the symptoms of malaria. I happened to experience it many years ago, about three instances that I fell sick. Take her for a medical test. My regards.
Re: What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It by Laird(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2019
You better take that child to the hospital to see a good doctor

Anti malarial.medications should not be taken with blood tonic
Re: What Can Make A Child To Vomit Yellowish Liquid And How Can We Stop It by Miradamian: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Pls take this Babu to a different hospital and (don't) give blood medicine yet till after treatment

(1) (Reply)

GPT Pharmaceutical Companies In Hyderabad / How To Permanently Fix Cracked Heels / Home Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.