Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times (21361 Views)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Passionate888: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari sef.
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by kense88: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fake man of god
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by hundredrivas(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Meaning we should all Atikulate Obidiently to avoid this disaster from duara.Say no to hardship thumbprint d umbrella.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by mybestlove(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mbaka is a disgrace.

My respect for him is gone.

He is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by joepepsy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
But I thought this guy was the vice president for good 8yrs?tell US his achievement,you Nigerians are so dull and stupid.
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITY
If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by integrity16(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
When men are cast down, I shall say there is a lifting up.

I don't take Father Mbaka serious anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by BuhariLooter(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
joepepsy:
But I thought this guy was the vice president for good 8yrs?tell US his achievement,you Nigerians are so dull and stupid.
VICE PRESIDENT IS DIFFERENT FROM PRESIDENT

A VICE PRESIDENT'S ROLE IS TO ASSIST THE PRESIDENT

DOG AND PUPPY NO BE THE SAME

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

SAI ATIKUOBI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Nduzeal: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
PMBNG:
Is Mbaka tactically supporting Buhari?

Is it this kind of one-sided corruption war that he calls fight against corruption?
in as much as I am not supporting Buhari I support his curroption fight wich is truely one sided but PDP will come back to power soon and face Buhari men who claim to be uncorrupt so every one of them will eat that cake soon
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Nduzeal: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
mybestlove:
Mbaka is a disgrace.

My respect for him is gone.

He is a fraud
may you alone carry this curse that you just brought on yourself
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Ayobami7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Noted
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Alao96(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
I reject am in Jesus name
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by israelmao(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
As long as God lives it is well with my family,me and my beloved nation.
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by SternProphet: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
Trickle down corruption is hard to change but Nigeria will succeed. Atiku is NOT an option
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Hoodbilonia: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
no much celebrationm everybdy jus dey house.well i dey reason to visit my tenant maybe ahe geh food for me.
since i saw her big yansh since on 26th ive been having second thoughts.if i start fuckin her now she wud not want to be paying rent again.. na na na. bich
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by ruby360: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mbaka is a fraud. The catholic church should arrest him now
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Fr33born(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It means that Buhari will win.

Exactly
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Judybash93(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Religious leaders are people that shouldn't be taken serious in this life....
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by stieyven(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
gentlegenius:
Mbaka is a renowned supporter of the dullard... He wants the dullard to win 2019 election because Peter Obi didn't donate money to his church, but the dullard donated a fat sum... Mbaka also knows that things are difficult in Nigeria under the dullard's regime. He just told Nigerians to prepare for more difficult times in 2019 because he believes the dullard will win again.
But we Nigerians will disappoint Mbaka and his dullard in the next 47 days...
And God will not fail to punish Mbaka for trying to reinforce failure in our country.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Gracemadeit(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is where i don't normally understands this men that claim they hear from God.. Why is God always saying different things to different pastors in the same country. Is God confusing people with different word? No sir. God is the author of confusion in the assembly of the Saints.
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by bigcasava1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Dawinlove(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
it won't be my portion and family portion in Jesus name
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
In Jesus name, it is only mbaka that will see difficult times. Prophet of doom
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by mybestlove(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nduzeal:
may you alone carry this curse that you just brought on yourself

It is you that is cursed with your whole family.

Because you are not God, you can't curse me, bastard
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by ashjay001(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
At least, no one is saying, he has been bought off by PMBgrin

Though, he tried to backslide, he's rejoined d next level train. God is not man wink
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by Ziggylady(f): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Maxymilliano:
Absolute balderdash.

This unimaginable hardship will be witnessed only in adoration ground and in areas where Buhari has support.

Amen!!...especially in areas where buhari has support.
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by kingandamy4life(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
I can tell you authoritatively that mbaka alter is no longer working for God.he is now working for this government and carried away with money.we were praying concerning Nigeria and a revelation came concerning Mbaka that God has uprooted his alter and he is only surviving on past glory. He will be disgraced soon.
Re: 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times by nwakaibeya1: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jesus Christ said my peace,light and unbelievable power I give unto you not prophesies.why not give those to your followers which they don't have??

Prophesies of doom on rampage all over as always by so called prophets and pastors who also declares year of this and that and prophesying to others where as their members have no light and power and peace and cant sleep well at night as knowing Jesus Christ guarantees?

Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & Nigeria & countries and those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but don't forget that in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so those who have spiritual eyes to see read us and understand who declares Jesus Christ kingdom authority that has comeback to revenge and judge people unknown to those claiming to know Jesus Christ >>> read Mathew 13,13-15

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lust Is the Problem, Not Nudity, For Without Lust, Nudity Is Nothing / Paying Tithes Or Giving To The Needy? / "The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.